Best Thread Capital Spreads

BTW - Without asking anyone what's the max per point they trade on SB?

Please indicate below your individual feel to the following as below.

What is the max per point one should trade on SB without bringing to much attention to themselves?

A - £10
B - £20
C- £50
D -£100
E- MORE

What is the max per point one should trade on SB without bringing to much attention to themselves?

A - £10
B - £20
C- £50
D -£100
E- MORE

It depends on :
1- The SB firm , not all the same some firms bigger than other firms for example some SB providers makes 1 M pounds on revenue per day , other firms make 1 M per month .
2- The trader , scalper , profitable ... etc
3- The market , SP500 , Un leaded gasoline ...

A - £10
B - £20
C- £50
D -£100
E- MORE

You can go as high as you want with no problem as long as you have a losing record.

Sure Thing! He He He, So as long as your losing it's all good. If however you should be on the winning side. It's a different ball game, so to speak!

"My Portfolio" problem

Hi,
I'm thinking of ressurecting my CapitalSpreads account, however having just logged on I see the annoying "Undeleteable" entries in "My Portfolio" problem still exists. I have a set of 7 entries that I just can't delete, ie.I hit Delete, they dissappear (good!), then logout and back in again and the damn entries reappear!! If I add new entries I can successfully delete them, it just seems this set of 7 entries from months ago wont delete!!! I raised this as an issue about 6 months ago, but obviously hasn't been fixed...
Any ideas anyone?

Thanks

Re: "My Portfolio" problem

Hi,
I'm thinking of ressurecting my CapitalSpreads account, however having just logged on I see the annoying "Undeleteable" entries in "My Portfolio" problem still exists. I have a set of 7 entries that I just can't delete, ie.I hit Delete, they dissappear (good!), then logout and back in again and the damn entries reappear!! If I add new entries I can successfully delete them, it just seems this set of 7 entries from months ago wont delete!!! I raised this as an issue about 6 months ago, but obviously hasn't been fixed...
Any ideas anyone?

Thanks

IG Index?

IG Index?

I persume you're saying try IGIndex? I like IG, but i'm just tempted by the CapitalSpreads narrow spreads, for example on Equity Qtr Futures, CapitalSpreads spreads are typically 0.5% less than IGIndex's, that's not insignificant! However, if CapitalSpreads platform still isn't up to scratch, then maybe IG is a better place to be, even given the 0.5%!

I persume you're saying try IGIndex? I like IG, but i'm just tempted by the CapitalSpreads narrow spreads, for example on Equity Qtr Futures, CapitalSpreads spreads are typically 0.5% less than IGIndex's, that's not insignificant! However, if CapitalSpreads platform still isn't up to scratch, then maybe IG is a better place to be, even given the 0.5%!
If you're not pleased with the performance at CS try out Dealingdesk. Simon at CS is still pleased as you are using LCG's newest platform system.

If you're not pleased with the performance at CS try out Dealingdesk. Simon at CS is still pleased as you are using LCG's newest platform system.

Or try Tradefair, also LCG, and the same (I think) spreads, e.g. EUR/USD 1 pip
GBP/USD 2 pips; EUR/GBP 2 pips.

EDIT: I think portfolio management in TF is a bit limited, although I have not hit any problems like that described for CS.

Or try Tradefair, also LCG, and the same (I think) spreads, e.g. EUR/USD 1 pip
GBP/USD 2 pips; EUR/GBP 2 pips.

EDIT: I think portfolio management in TF is a bit limited, although I have not hit any problems like that described for CS.

Tradefair seems to have a wider spread on the Dow, but does it use the new DD type platform?

3 Pips. Don't know what it is on the other platforms.
Sorry, have not used the new DD-type platform.

1pt wider won't make a huge difference to my crippling losses, but I still can't work out why LCG has so many different trading names and platforms. Or is it just two platforms with five different colour schemes?

1pt wider won't make a huge difference to my crippling losses, but I still can't work out why LCG has so many different trading names and platforms. Or is it just two platforms with five different colour schemes?

White labels for other companies.

new platform from 22 feb., should be better and easier to use.

Hi,
Any ideas anyone?

Thanks

Haven't been there for a while - thought I'd have a look at the new platform this morning. Couldn't get charts to work on demo or live, around mid-morning.

Just tried again but now it even rejects my login to either account. Anyone else tried?

......... Monday mornings... !

0007- it is working as before, give them a ring and find out why.

ref. leonarda- i thought there would be any problems on new platform but still can't delete them from the favourite folder.

CAPITAL- SORT it out, it has been going on for a while now.
also need to introduce a set up for more favourite folders.

Originally Posted by leonarda
Hi,
Any ideas anyone?

Thanks