Cantor Index - What a joke !

nutter punter

81 1
What a joke of a firm. They reject 90% of trades. They delay acceptance hoping it goes on their side.

Whats the point of them offering markets in the first place?

BinarySoft Chris

301 2
nutter punter said:
What a joke of a firm. They reject 90% of trades. They delay acceptance hoping it goes on their side.

Whats the point of them offering markets in the first place?

yeah i had a few bets with them a year back when they were new but they all got rejected, I decided to give them a bit of time to sort it out, looks like they still haven't got anywhere!

peto

Established member
930 77
jules101 said:
yeah i had a few bets with them a year back when they were new but they all got rejected, I decided to give them a bit of time to sort it out, looks like they still haven't got anywhere!
They've been online for at least 4 years, and on the phone before that. Weren't too bad back then, apart from horrendous spreads and an unstable platform. Must be getting worse!

BinarySoft Chris

301 2
peto said:
They've been online for at least 4 years, and on the phone before that. Weren't too bad back then, apart from horrendous spreads and an unstable platform. Must be getting worse!

they've been offering binary bets for 4 years? i thought it was more of a recent thing

nutter punter

81 1
LOL they have now rejected 10 bets in a row. All placed at different times and none out of synch with rival firms.

To say Cantor are ****e would be the worlds biggest understatement !

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock