Cantor Index reduced spread offer

knorrie

148 1
Cantor Index are running a special offer of a 3 point spread on FTSE, Nasdaq and DAX bets from today until 3 Oct. Only applies to online trades during market opening hours, but that's a hell of a difference on the FTSE, their cash price spread is normally 6-8 points and 8-10 for the futures.

Ken

FTSE Beater

Experienced member
1,518 4
Hi Ken

Without meaning to be skeptical I would be watching very closely to make sure the bias isn't a long way from the actual :(

Just a word of warning

rglenn

379 4
FTSE Beater

You mentioned bias!

According to a some people on this board who must be making a lot of money- bias is a myth.

There is no such thing-Until such time as you know what!!

knorrie

148 1
Thanks for the warning. I'm not sure I can see a difference in the bias so far, it was about 2-3 points during the up trends this morning, and currently flat as I write, but I don't know how other SB firms do this anyway.

I am getting the impression though that there's more noise, but this could be because they've also changed to a half-point tick and I find this a bit distracting.

Ken

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock