Recommend me a SB....

sfacer

Hi All,

years ago I opened a Cantor index account, but found the spreads wide, and the software cumbersome, I also had a feeling they were manipulating their prices quite often, but could have been wrong. Anyway, I moved over to CMC and have been reasonably happy, I gather their spreads are quite wide compared to some competitors.

I'm looking for recommendations for a new SB firm.

I can't look at work cos they 'block' us looking at Spread bet firms amongst other things.

I trade Dow cash, S&P cash and Gold, also, sometimes currencies like Cable and Eur/USd.

The main criteria i want is trailing stops and guranteed stops that CMC don't offer, also a narrowing of spreads - CMC are gernerally 5 points for dow, s&p, gold.

Thanks for any help.

Hi sfacer,
Welcome to T2W.
In the main red header panel you'll see various links. Check out 'Reviews' and 'Brokers' - you will at least get a head start while you're waiting for some replies to your questions. FWIW, I have an account (now dormant) with ETX Capital and liked them when I used it - might be worth looking at them?
Tim.

If they blobk access at work, may be worth checking out which have platforms which work well on a mobile.

Ads for yet another SB have appeared. Why not try Delta Index and get an account opening bonus?

IG do trailing stops and guaranteed stops. Not the tightest of spreads·

S&L do free guaranteed stops. Not the tightest of spreads·

Tradefair have tight-ish spreads, but no trailing stops.

Just some thoughts.

CityIndex have an iphone app which might be useful if you cant view your account online at work. Guaranteed stops but not trailing stops.