Can't upload profile picture

Is is me or has everyone (well most peoples) avatars been replaced with a link on the messages?

Aye, a link in Firefox and a red x in explorer.

What's happened to our piccys?

It started after a long period of no forum access with that dreaded bad gateway message yesterday. Looks to me as only affecting members with a custom avatar, all those with a standard forum avatar look ok. also profile pics and sigs are off as well.

At least we have forum access, that's the main thing (y)

Hola!

are there any plans at T2W to fix the problem of not being able to upload a profile picture?

Cheers.

Not sure if it's just me or if it is a more general problem, but I am unable to upload a new avatar.

When I attempt to upload it I get a 'Unable to save image' error and when I try linking the error is 'Upload failed due to failure writing temporary file'.

Tried with jpeg/gif, both within required guidelines :)

I cannot upload a PNG chart image as an attachment to a post.

Converted to a jpeg and also to a BMP and still no go.

Small file ~ 25K.

Message -

"Upload of file failed"

Browser Firefox or Konqueror.

I cannot upload a PNG chart image as an attachment to a post.

Converted to a jpeg and also to a BMP and still no go.

Small file ~ 25K.

Message -

"Upload of file failed"

Browser Firefox or Konqueror.

Also tried from another computer with a different file. Failed with same message.

Another "feature" is that a message to the effect that my email address is invalid always shows when I am logged on to TW2. My email address is fine, and has not been changed.

Hi guys,
I am unable to change my avatar picture or profile picture. "Unable to save image" is the message. The size is 70x70px, format is jpeg. Any help would be appreciated.

Update: Fixed by the admin team. Thank you.

Last edited: