Candles and Confluence

which of his stuff is it that you are finding useful, he does have some good ideas but i find the way he posts them to be difficult to grasp, some of his indicators leave the screen very cluttered as well.

Not very much, I'm afraid. I think that his charts are too close. The observer needs some more to look at. I do, anyway.

It seems my recent episode has more substance to it than simply being unwell. I think you will find this and my last journal interesting reading as a result.

Big things are going to be happening soon. Buy Gold. Trust me. It's going to go through the roof.

I'm shorting

EURJPY to 111.00 Edit: exited for a small profit
and
GBPJPY to 132.00 Edit: exited for a big profit
today.

Robert Daley

Last edited:
I made a profit on the eurjpy.

I'm now fully invested in Gold. I'd recommend getting in to Gold now.

Gold is going to fly next week. Getting in now at 1292 is a steal. I predict price will rise to 1400 very quickly, and then beyond.

I say this as Rob Daley, but you will soon know me as Jesus Christ.

I only trade Gold for the moment along with some forex pairs. I should look at other metals too.

Because I have predicted it will hit 1400 next week. When people start to become aware that I am here and have predicted this, it will come to be.

I've been in psychosis the last few days, like you'd never have guessed. I have no idea whether gold is going to go up or down.

That's pretty cool that you get buy recommendations while in psychosis! Not so cool that you thought you were Jesus though! Did you actually sell everything and buy gold? Do you know when you're in psychosis or only after it happens? Hope you're feeling better anyway!

Sam.

I did put a lot of my money on gold, and made quite a bit, but I got lucky. I don't think I am in psychosis when I am in it, but only realize afterwards. I think it will be hard for me to make it trading, but if I put away profits as I make them, there is a chance I can do it. Comes down to money management in a broader sense. Yeh, getting messianical delusions sucks, especially afterwards, when you realize you're just a regular Joe with a regular job!

US tech 100, first trade on indices, I will sell this and aim for 1.920.

ustech.PNG

Last edited:
Copper did pull back, but I wasn't around when it did, so I missed it. Another signal has occurred though, so I will buy it if it breaks the level. Us tech index currently looks like it may fall as expected.

I have decided to focus mostly on tading the dailies this month in a bid to get my mindset more towards the ideal one where emotions play little part. I find I'm just losing discipline when I trade the smaller timeframes, even the 4 hr.

I have bought eurjpy. 2 positions. ! position based on 4hr chart will target 115.30. The other based on the daily chart I will hold for longer and target 116.50. I also think the gpbusd is a buy. I bought gold at 1355 yesterday. Current price 1375. I am taking it to 1384.

eurjpy.PNG

gbpusd.PNG

Last edited: