Can anyone recomend a good trading course?

Actually a lot of material can be found in videos, textbooks, and forums. A paid trading teacher will put a chart in front of you and will tell you where to buy or sell.
some paid course really better to bring good knowledge and experience rapidly , but it practical its difficult to found.

most of the trading courses are completely free right now in online , but i have seen beginners not interest to learn freely , may be its psychological issue that free materials are not good.

Learning the analytical skills is important, but then I had to start my journey with a mock trading platform. I feel thankful that it had live trading data for me to explore.

I would take a look at some of Stacey Burkes' videos (youtube). They are certainly worth watching if you are interested in trying to see price movement in a little more thoughtful fashion than lets say zero line cross on CCI.

Hey guys
I've been providing education courses of trading for about 10 years and able to talk you some information about this industry;
1. You can't achieve return more than 20-30% a year on sustainable ground. Check the performance of hedge funds or other asset management companies (https://www.barclayhedge.com/). No way to get it. All courses where it promise for you are a marketing product aims to steal your money from your pocket.
2. Look at other products of the company or the person who suggests education courses to you. If there you cant find services related to professional activity directly, for example, asset management or investment advisory service, it should be a red flag for you. Because in this case, it means that education service only one where they are engaged.
If you have any questions, I would be glad to answer it. Also, if you find any mistakes in my text, let me know about it)

Last edited:
Just start learning form free with the help of forums, youtube videos, articles and blogs but also you can take paid courses because some mentors can give good learning material with paid courses.

Be it YouTube videos or forums, many experts even share some tricks of the trade. There is no alternative to for research work and trading with dummy accounts. I used dummy accounts with live data.

Pay of not pay for courses? It's a very interesting question. On one hand, we have the reality where 90% of courses are garbage, but on the other, we have beginners who start trading on their real account and then lose tons of money. If they had a working system, they would be able to avoid it.
For example, I have a system for selling options with lots of sophisticated parameters, for each of them was paid tons of money. You make a trade, you lose money and then you analyze what you did. Only after that, you are able to form the correct parameters of the system. And if you decide to trade in such a way as I do, no way that you can get away from these losses.
Worth pay for this system or not? The question remains open.

honestly speaking right now recommend at any thing in online is really a risky issue , because most of them are found as scams. so without using practically its more appropriate not to recommend something.

Before you make a decision about education take a look at Forex Factory thread :
Forex - A negative sum game for losers.
HudithePfupf is the author.
Not a very uplifting title, but it might be a very helpful read before you decide whether or not to spend time, effort, and possibly money on any course. If you do want to find a course the thread should give you a reasonable idea about what you're up against and what type of education you might need.

as a best part of education i think pips school is more appropriate for the traders who are particularly beginners. besides basic education trading in a practice account is also more important. its all about education and live trading experience.

I think it is essential to learn as much as possible initially from Free sources online

this will teach you ALL the basics and go a long way into helping traders as they experiment with various systems and Demo accounts ...

I guarantee you then if you allow perhaps 3-6 months of self training using Free sources then when you feel its time to look at some commercial education you will be able to ask the right questions to the many many Crap training companies out there who are teaching all this free stuff for 000's of Dollars

N

There is everything for free online but books are cheap.
Book give you more than courses and cost less.
Investng something for you education has also a psychological power, what you know has a value and it is not a game.

I would say:
  1. basics online for free
  2. intermediate on books
  3. advanced by yourself (how to be profitable)

Last edited:
Yes, books can give you a deeper insight than that of a crash course. These days you may even share your queries with experts and verify your ideas with them across web forums.

Why would anyone pay for a course? All the info one needs is out there for free on the internet. All the courses sold are regurgitated rubbish you can find for free. People who buy courses are lazy and not going to succeed. They don't want to do the research, study, and put in the hard work.

"They don't want to do the research, study, and put in the hard work."
True enough, but think about what it might be worth to you if you could find a course (that you'll pay for) that was able to convey an approach in a reasonably brief cogent fashion. Life is about context; think about how long it might take you to research, study, and put in the hard work; to find the right indicator or indicators, the right timeframe or timeframes, are we using time based charts or something else, what kind of platform to use. You can spend a lot of time on this stuff; maybe spending some money on a course is necessarily a terrible idea.

The only reasons I would charge to teach someone would be:
1) a show of commitment from the mentoree
2) to pay for my time

Too often someone will ask for some advice, which can be given freely, for the newbie to then constantly ask questions, ending with them relying on the answers given for trading purposes, without any monetary compensation to those giving the ideas and explanations.

Or if you agree to spend a load of time explaining what to look for an what to avoid, the mentoree having given no money for the info disappears back into the ether, leaving a sense of pointlessness on the part of the mentor.