Can a U.S. trader trade Asian options?

pikehunter

Hello. I’m a U.S. trader and i’m Interested in trading options on individual stocks on the Tokyo Stock Exchange (TSE). However, I can’t seem to locate a broker that will facilitate that for a U.S. trader? It seems trading the major indices or ETF is the only offering. Can anyone offer any guidance or suggestion?

Thanks for any help.

-Pike

Hello. I’m a U.S. trader and i’m Interested in trading options on individual stocks on the Tokyo Stock Exchange (TSE). However, I can’t seem to locate a broker that will facilitate that for a U.S. trader? It seems trading the major indices or ETF is the only offering. Can anyone offer any guidance or suggestion?

Thanks for any help.

-Pike

Welcome Pike.

You can try Interactive Brokers (https://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/index.php?f=1323) they offer stock options on the TSE.

Thanks for any help.

-Pike
I think you have to look into speficiations of trading instruments of major US brokers to see if they offer that. You have to make some research on it because it's a kind of exotic trading request I guess.