Can a U.S. trader trade Asian options?

pikehunter

1 0
Hello. I’m a U.S. trader and i’m Interested in trading options on individual stocks on the Tokyo Stock Exchange (TSE). However, I can’t seem to locate a broker that will facilitate that for a U.S. trader? It seems trading the major indices or ETF is the only offering. Can anyone offer any guidance or suggestion?

Thanks for any help.

-Pike

Sharky

Admin
5,571 302
Hello. I’m a U.S. trader and i’m Interested in trading options on individual stocks on the Tokyo Stock Exchange (TSE). However, I can’t seem to locate a broker that will facilitate that for a U.S. trader? It seems trading the major indices or ETF is the only offering. Can anyone offer any guidance or suggestion?

Thanks for any help.

-Pike
Welcome Pike.

You can try Interactive Brokers (https://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/index.php?f=1323) they offer stock options on the TSE.

hatemypips

Established member
547 40

Thanks for any help.

-Pike
I think you have to look into speficiations of trading instruments of major US brokers to see if they offer that. You have to make some research on it because it's a kind of exotic trading request I guess.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock