Attachments

• oops, Cam did it again.png
    oops, Cam did it again.png
    49.5 KB · Views: 608
  • Cam ftse today.png
    Cam ftse today.png
    54.3 KB · Views: 495
No Sir, no real reason, I just like the visualisation

I think it's a legacy from when I was experimenting with HA's closing outside Keltner Bands

Ooops, Cam did it again ......

EJ seems to like Cam pivots as well. Nice reversal entry off daily R4 with entry below daily R3, run down to S1, stop and reverse then long again post US data.

eurjpy  - 100701b.gif

eurjpy  - 100701e.gif

Thanks for the heads up R_E! Never used these before but interested to see how they work alongside what I normally do.

Hi all

I have been trading since 1998 but took a break between 2007 - 08 to move house and have a baby. Its nice to be back.
In my 12 years of trading i think i can sat i have demos/trialled and bought every book / lesson and formula and strangely the one thing that makes me money virtually daily is the old Camarilla equation.

The two platforms i have settled with for the last 5 years is IG and Financial Spreads - the spreads are very good.

I get my open close high low from yahoo ginance and use the close price at 4.30 for the ftse

I trade on FTSE rolling daily and Wall Street Rolling Daily - I am not greedy as i have found many times this doesnt work. I am to take 10 - 1 5 points daily on FTSE and approx 20 points on the wall. This comfortably nets me £300 - £400 a day which is not a lot to some but is enough for us asnd very do - able.

I suppose i really just wanted to introduce myself and would really love to hear what anyone else has to say. Would love to talk to anyone else using the Camarilla - on these platforms on ftse and wall

On addition would loove to hear any other system that seems to work

DFoing just fine after a lot of trial and error but i know there is always room for improvement

Thanks for reading

Deena

Hi all

I have been trading since 1998 but took a break between 2007 - 08 to move house and have a baby. Its nice to be back.
In my 12 years of trading i think i can sat i have demos/trialled and bought every book / lesson and formula and strangely the one thing that makes me money virtually daily is the old Camarilla equation.

The two platforms i have settled with for the last 5 years is IG and Financial Spreads - the spreads are very good.

I get my open close high low from yahoo ginance and use the close price at 4.30 for the ftse

I trade on FTSE rolling daily and Wall Street Rolling Daily - I am not greedy as i have found many times this doesnt work. I am to take 10 - 1 5 points daily on FTSE and approx 20 points on the wall. This comfortably nets me £300 - £400 a day which is not a lot to some but is enough for us asnd very do - able.

I suppose i really just wanted to introduce myself and would really love to hear what anyone else has to say. Would love to talk to anyone else using the Camarilla - on these platforms on ftse and wall

On addition would loove to hear any other system that seems to work

DFoing just fine after a lot of trial and error but i know there is always room for improvement

Thanks for reading

Deena

Hi there Deena i'm new to trading, so I will ask you for recommendation, where do you get the camarilla formula or calculator to use and how much of starting capital is needed to start making profits like you make.

Regards

Hi Deena
would love to know if you still use camarilla and are still doing well

Tony

Last edited: