Buying a trading plan

oshunt

Hi,

Does anyone know of any websites that sell trading plan templates?

Thanks,
Oshunt

Does anyone know of any websites that sell trading plan templates?
Hi Oshunt,
Doubtless they exist but, equally, there are plenty of free ones available. The best one I've ever found is this one right here on T2W!
:LOL:
Tim.

Isn't it a little bit outdated?
Hi DitterPD,
Yes, in as much as it's almost 10 years old and hasn't been revised. But the basic concepts are timeless, so most of the changes are only going to be cosmetic to reflect the current obsession with Twitteresque sound bites and other similar style issues. That said, if you (or anyone) is aware of any major mistakes or omissions - do please post them to the accompanying thread. That way, if and when I do get around to revising it - they won't get overlooked.
(y)
Tim.

Are you sure you want to throw away your money for useless and maybe harmful stuff? It is better you lose them straight on forex and get unique experience which you can't find it the internet. Just for your information: trading templates just play about any groundwork and experience you get on forex. Stay away from them.

Stay away from them.
Hi gerryg,
I assume from your post that you've read mine (see the 3rd link in my signature). In which case, it would be very helpful if you could provide specific examples as to what's 'harmful' in it and to post your comments on the accompanying thread. Additionally, as I said to DitterPD, if/when I get around to revising it, it will be of great help to me to know what's wrong with it and how it can be improved. Very vague and general comments along the lines of templates just "play about" - whatever that means - really aren't very useful or instructive to anyone!
Tim.