Buy Crude @ 51.00

laptop1

Experienced member
If you want to make some money over the next few months start position yourself and buy Crude Oil, Its trading at around 51,00 at the moment. You may ask why do I think this. One reason only. Somthing is brewing in the Middle East Increased US military activity in the Gulf Currently there is a group of up to four submarines in the Persian Gulf area. So far they only control navigation. They might receive different orders in the near future and with the 20,000 soldiers being sent out, don't tell me they are going to keep peace in Iraq they are getting ready for the next war.

Looks like Iran is next on the list. they should go in before Blair finish term. I would say in the next 3 months you will see some action.

So start the buying campaign at 51.00 you have been warned

I don't think they will go into Iran, but I think the US/Israel will attack Irans nuclear facilities within 1 year.

Given that the US have also sent another Carrier battlegroup to the Gulf they are certainly putting pressure on Iran to comply with there wishes.........or else.

I think the troups going to Iraq are purely defensive against any possible Irani aggression following such an attack

JonnyT

laptop1 said:
If you want to make some money over the next few months start position yourself and buy Crude Oil, Its trading at around 51,00 at the moment. You may ask why do I think this. One reason only. Something is brewing in the Middle East Increased US military activity in the Gulf Currently there is a group of up to four submarines in the Persian Gulf area. So far they only control navigation. They might receive different orders in the near future and with the 20,000 soldiers being sent out, don't tell me they are going to keep peace in Iraq they are getting ready for the next war.

Looks like Iran is next on the list. they should go in before Blair finish term. I would say in the next 3 months you will see some action.

Just to throw a conspiracy theory in here...PPT and all that..OIL futures may also be manipulated by the US govt and allies (PPT, etc etc)..WHY? As you said the USA is preparing some form of attack on IRAN...with prices of OIL futures heading lower it adversely affects some of America's "problem" countries around the world (Iran, Venezuela, Russia), by reducing their crude revenues..etc. etc, whilst at the same time giving an illusory view to JOE PUBLIC that energy is getting cheaper and helping to foment the idea that all will be ROSY with the US economy... it would be interesting to see what Chinese and generally Far East (India included) imports have been doing while the oil futures have fallen from highs of 78;

:idea: too much time !!

If it happens it looks like April could be the month when the Iranians will be heading for the bomb shelters.

we could post some technical research,...the last time when the govt relased the crude inventory news positive, which did push the market short term bearish, next days, weeks it has gone from 59--> 65, i wont forget that,...if u look dailly charts and if your parabolic SAR indicator is turned on, you would see, that we have reached temporally support, but on weekly chart, there is still some kind of resistance @ 57, so my teory is saying, go long till we reached 56-57, then consider going short tp 45-47,...

laptop1 said:
If you want to make some money over the next few months start position yourself and buy Crude Oil, Its trading at around 51,00 at the moment. You may ask why do I think this. One reason only. Somthing is brewing in the Middle East Increased US military activity in the Gulf Currently there is a group of up to four submarines in the Persian Gulf area. So far they only control navigation. They might receive different orders in the near future and with the 20,000 soldiers being sent out, don't tell me they are going to keep peace in Iraq they are getting ready for the next war.

handsome post lappy...crude ragained handsomely yesterday..i missed it all...

Laptop Oh Wise One............... please tell us when the pullback is due..... you know we hang on your every word.... Hopefully you're not too bizzi to let us know .....

Humble Subject

and a correction in oil will justify a push in US mkts to new highs ......

Many thanks - Andy & Catracho ....
Just a bit of mirth as my trigger finger was getting tired.... nearly there

Hook Shot said:
Laptop Oh Wise One............... please tell us when the pullback is due..... you know we hang on your every word.... Hopefully you're not too bizzi to let us know .....

Humble Subject
lol im no wise one, I just like buying when nobody else wants it, my take' the pull back was 50,00. that was the time to buy, when nobody wanted Crude Oil.

This is only the start of the move back up, why fight it. I will review my postion at $65.00

de123 said:
i think we should SELL CRUDE @ 59...same reason,....just oposite....

Looks pretty bulletproof right now ..... but the higher it gets .... we'll see -
I give it 1-2d to have a rest....... just $1 will do me :cheesy:

They all said the Dow looked high at 11000 and 12000, its still going up.

Im happy with my long on Crude at the moment. we will take $60,00 out this week

Anyone who has not traded crude during the day ought to give it a try two waves of 100+ and two smaller ones of 50+ and the day's not finished yet........

It's near the swing highs so the risk is not "as great" on the short side anyway...... it's been amazing

Failure on Nymex at 60 was wonderrrrrrrFULL

Crazy Manc - and we're still top of the Premiership!!!!!!!!

This probably means less than nothing .... but Crude has made new swing highs 6 days running..
With March Brent quoted at 5848 that's only about 64pips above Monday's lows...

A test of Monday's highs would be nice ........... As if ?

crude charts

wti.gif

see more here: http://cmd-chart.blogspot.com/

We should close above $60.00 at the close later today..Im still long from way down :D