Bubba's Journal

Bubba27

116 6
NYSE:SPCE today ----- huge drop in price. Giant closing window. Price broke down below the middle Bollinger band.. it is at $19. The RSI and Stochastic continue to show strong price move going down.. Glad I changed my orders last night to $17 and $14... these two prices could be too ambitious, and I may change prices later today depending upon how the day goes.

---
Also -- new on my space stock watchlist: Enphase Energy (ENPH). Currently at $47.16. Price patterns look more stable than SPCE. Is ENPH a better bet in the long run?

Last edited:

Bubba27

116 6
Re: Bitcoin
I will be trading Bitcoin purely on technicals only. I will not even put the halving into consideration too much. I think the halving is going to be mostly hype. Any price changes from the halving will barely be noticeable until after the fact.

BTC/USD today ---- 1W price movements looks middle ground. Nothing special going on there.
1D is below the lower Bollinger band. RSI and Stochastic are on the middle ground.

Bubba27

116 6
Boooom , Galactic is down over 23% today. I plan to lower my buy orders further down until we start to see some stability....

Bubba27

116 6
Still short with -6 shares of SPCE and waiting to buy back. I have changed the price on my buy limit order many times every day, chasing the price down and trying to find a good entry...... Tomorrow I want to buy at a good price. I am bearish on Galactic. Aiming to buy tomorrow in the area of $16.5-20.5 and if I buy there I will want to sell in the area of $21-23. It is not a stock that I want to hold on to long term.

I am bearish on Bitcoin too.

Bubba27

116 6
Alright it is a done deal.

I sold short 6 shares of SPCE at $31.50
Then I bought the -6 shares back at $23.00

So what happened?
Did I profit??

My profit is $51.00
Right??

Bubba27

116 6
Are these the ones you bought at $27 ?
No, that was the first trade I placed and I lost money on that one. My trading journal needs to be better organized so people can follow along easier.

The one I closed today did in fact profit +$51. It turned out much better than anticipated.

---
Up to this point, my trading results are -$2, and I have no open trades.

Last edited:

Bubba27

116 6
Trade #6
This was the buy -6 share order described above.
Trade is closed out.

Trade #7
3/5/2020
NYSE:SPCE
Sold short 5 shares @ $24 (=$120)
Notes: I set a Limit order to eventually buy -5 shares @ $20 (=$100)
I may change this buy price at another time depending upon price movements.
Technicals: most time frames show the price is likely to decline.
I am using Bollinger bands, RSI, and Stochastic.
Market is closing in 1.5 hours.
Goal: trade to win.

Last edited:

Bubba27

116 6
Trade #8
3/6/2020
NYSE:SPCE
Bought back 5 shares @$21 (principle of $105)
Profit: $15
___
Total results thus far: +$13
I have no open trades right now.

Last edited:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock