BT-Yahoo Internet POP access

alanp314

God knows why BT had to go with Yahoo....!!!!! Save time and money I expect from doing there own setup for accounts.

Anyway, can someone confirm for me this......I had my broadband service from BT for a while and of course had my email addresses with them, now I have stopped my broadband service with them. I used Outlook for POP access to my emails as the adverts were just getting very bad indeed on there BT-Yahoo mail client.

I used Outlook to get rid of the adverts but after stopping my broadband I could no longer SEND emails through POP, could only recieve emails.

Can anyone confirm that this is the case please...?

I am not calling them coz all I get is someone in India (Not that they are not nice people) reading from a script, telling me to reset all my routers and settings, paying for the call myself no doubt and to get nothing done. Waste of time calling them. I have emailed them but nothing back.

I do think this is the case. Typical BT. Not with them now as with Utilities warehouse, more expensive broadband per month but no line rental so overall alot cheaper, and uses BT line.