Broker and software info

Liamtwatson89

2 0
Hi All

I am looking for some advice on the most suitable broker and which charting software is best for intraday trading.

I'm in my 'study phase' currently and thinking of going live before the end of the year.

I lean more towards intraday trend trading and scalping. I started with options and quickly realised that didn't suit my lifestyle or mentality.

Thanks in advance!

MasterOfCoin

393 143
Welcome to T2W, Liam.

It's a good start to know what things you're not suited to doing.

There's lots of advice here and many threads on brokers and charting software, a simple search will bring them up.

If there are particular features you would prefer or not, then highlight your preferences and those using such brokers will no doubt respond.

Take your time and follow some of the trading journals for learning the ropes.

Plus of course read all the advice in the dedicated threads on how to get started.

Have fun.

:)

Liamtwatson89

2 0
Welcome to T2W, Liam.

It's a good start to know what things you're not suited to doing.

There's lots of advice here and many threads on brokers and charting software, a simple search will bring them up.

If there are particular features you would prefer or not, then highlight your preferences and those using such brokers will no doubt respond.

Take your time and follow some of the trading journals for learning the ropes.

Plus of course read all the advice in the dedicated threads on how to get started.

Have fun.

:)
[/QUOTE

Thanks for the response.

Yes I was surfing on here all night last night, certainly opened my eyes to a lot.

Nuadarne

85 10
You will never have to choose and research a lot of information again, you will leave something for yourself, other things and there will be an order of magnitude more of them, you will be excluded from your practice and it is absolutely normal, because each of us may have our own peculiarities, which are related to the nature and attitude to trade, plus it is not necessary to exclude the pace of life and basic work, so only search and personal testing can help you get accustomed to the market. I wish you success in achieving your goals and of course a great profit, which is the best motivation in the market. I think you will succeed, because you are not trying to go with the flow, you are looking for the best for yourself. And that says you've got great potential.

Mirardana

42 2
In fact, it is very difficult to give any specific advice or recommendations in such matters, because practice shows that what suits me may absolutely not suit you and vice versa. Of course, most of us use similar details in trading in order to save our capital and minimize risks, but if we talk about strategies and approaches, then of course everyone has their moments, and that's why we are so different, and what names so many traders - so many strategies. So while you are busy searching, until you agree to act as everyone else, you can see that you have a desire to understand and start earning. In general, it is very pleasant to see that beginners start to work systematically and competently at once, it is very pleasant...

Sharim

53 4
In fact, you can find this information on any broker's website, usually at the bottom of the page, provided that the company really matches the name of the broker. So don't think there might be a problem with that.
Plus, in order to get an idea of how much the trading terminal and services from the broker are right for you, I would recommend you to use a broker that offers a demo that fully matches the real capital. This will allow you to really orient yourself in every detail and decide whether or not to continue cooperation before you make a real investment and put your money at potential risk.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock