Broker and software info

Liamtwatson89

Hi All

I am looking for some advice on the most suitable broker and which charting software is best for intraday trading.

I'm in my 'study phase' currently and thinking of going live before the end of the year.

I lean more towards intraday trend trading and scalping. I started with options and quickly realised that didn't suit my lifestyle or mentality.

Thanks in advance!

Welcome to T2W, Liam.

It's a good start to know what things you're not suited to doing.

There's lots of advice here and many threads on brokers and charting software, a simple search will bring them up.

If there are particular features you would prefer or not, then highlight your preferences and those using such brokers will no doubt respond.

Take your time and follow some of the trading journals for learning the ropes.

Plus of course read all the advice in the dedicated threads on how to get started.

Have fun.

:)

Welcome to T2W, Liam.

It's a good start to know what things you're not suited to doing.

There's lots of advice here and many threads on brokers and charting software, a simple search will bring them up.

If there are particular features you would prefer or not, then highlight your preferences and those using such brokers will no doubt respond.

Take your time and follow some of the trading journals for learning the ropes.

Plus of course read all the advice in the dedicated threads on how to get started.

Have fun.

:)
[/QUOTE

Thanks for the response.

Yes I was surfing on here all night last night, certainly opened my eyes to a lot.