Broker for Eurostoxx Future

Jaydee

Established member
Hi guys

I'm looking for a FESX broker who can provide updated realtime quotes and charts. Here's the thing though, I don't wish to trade through them, I just want them for their (reliable and timely) data...:sneaky:

Ideally looking for one where I don't even have to provide money up front - I realise this is very difficult to find. Otherwise, looking to make a minimal deposit.

I welcome any suggestions.

Thanks in advance.

JD

Hi guys

I'm looking for a FESX broker who can provide updated realtime quotes and charts. Here's the thing though, I don't wish to trade through them, I just want them for their (reliable and timely) data...:sneaky:

Ideally looking for one where I don't even have to provide money up front - I realise this is very difficult to find. Otherwise, looking to make a minimal deposit.

I welcome any suggestions.

Thanks in advance.

JD

Try Infinity Futures you can test out there data and market platform for 30 days. They require a minimum deposit of $2500USD after that but there are no ongoing fees. I am still in my 30 days and have not made a deposit yet. However, I have hear good things about the company from T2W members.

Cheers
JWG