Just another broker ?!

• Welcome to the newest version of Trade2Win! We're running on the latest version of, what we consider to be, the best forum software available today. Our aim was to keep things as familiar as possible but focus on improving speed, security and usability. We hope you like the result! Please post your questions, comments, suggestions and feedback in the What's New and Feedback Thread - Sharky.
Aug 22, 2005
@home
I currently use the Instaquote elite platform for trading US stocks. It's realtime, direct access, buy&sell with a click. It costs me 99$ unless I make >200 trades (in & out = 2 trades). I'm actually pleased with the software and the TA capabilities it has. The only problem is ... my broker! It costs me +- 34$ to trade (in&out) 1000 shares (fees included). When I made the sum of the costs I payed to my broker last year, I amost got sick :eek: So what now?

- I want a broker that is much cheaper
- I want a broker where I can trade US stock (maybe US futures in the future)
- I want a broker that is very reliable
- I want a broker that offers me realtime data & 1-click buy/selling
- I want a broker where it's fairly easy to get money from my account
- I want an european broker if possible
- I want a broker where I can switch my account between euro & dollar if possible
- I want a broker that has good charting possibilities (or can I get this somewhere else? Suggestions?)

Looking forward to the replies ! :cheesy: