Looking for good broker

cantagril

3,230 955
I am starting to trade soon, looking for a reliable cysec regulated broker.
Any suggestions?
As you are just about to start trading, I'd suggest reviewing your reasons for choosing Cyprus.

There are a number of advantages for doing so but enhanced profitability for new traders is not one of them....and the same goes for split orders and broker diversification as per your Aug 7th post .

Beast45

30 4
I am trading with fxview, they are cysec regulated. Like their trading conditions, you can check too if looking for low comm and tight spreads.

Reactions: Delilah_10

AshleyD

3 1
I'm looking for a reliable broker that is preferably regulated by major providers like ASIC or FCA.My main criteria is low spreads and commissions since i'm a scalper. I also want the broker to be stable even during high volatile market movements like news events. Any recommendations?

PaulyZ

35 3
I'm looking for a reliable broker that is preferably regulated by major providers like ASIC or FCA.My main criteria is low spreads and commissions since i'm a scalper. I also want the broker to be stable even during high volatile market movements like news events. Any recommendations?
Fxview would be good option for you, the broker is cysec regulated. I am also a scalper and their spreads seems best so far and commissions are minimal only $1/lot per side. Even during volatile hours spreads remains in control unlike some other brokers. So far experience has been great with them, you can give a try.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock