Looking for good broker

cantagril

3,412 1,067
I am starting to trade soon, looking for a reliable cysec regulated broker.
Any suggestions?
As you are just about to start trading, I'd suggest reviewing your reasons for choosing Cyprus.

There are a number of advantages for doing so but enhanced profitability for new traders is not one of them....and the same goes for split orders and broker diversification as per your Aug 7th post .

Beast45

33 4
I am trading with fxview, they are cysec regulated. Like their trading conditions, you can check too if looking for low comm and tight spreads.

Reactions: Delilah_10

AshleyD

5 1
I'm looking for a reliable broker that is preferably regulated by major providers like ASIC or FCA.My main criteria is low spreads and commissions since i'm a scalper. I also want the broker to be stable even during high volatile market movements like news events. Any recommendations?

Spread-Bettor

34 4
Any suggestions?
Go for an FCA regulated broker and you'll be fine. Ignore all those cysec regulated brokers

hatemypips

Established member
628 45
Any suggestions?

You can improve your search if you expand the list of regulators by adding FCA. I think most of the reliable brokers have FCA licensed branch basically this tells us that broker supports safe trading option and does generate its revenue from spreads and commissions (true ECN).

Jaden.D

2 0
I've been trading in a demo account for the last couple of months and have decided to move to real account for live trading.

Looking for a reliable broker with ASIC or FCA regulation and with an opening balance of around $200?

Samuel.son

7 0
Can anyone recommend a broker with ASIC or FCA regulation and offers lower spreads starting from 0 pips in EURUSD? since I will be scalping most with EURUSD currency pair.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock