Looking for good broker

Delilah_10

I am starting to trade soon, looking for a reliable cysec regulated broker.
Any suggestions?

Any suggestions?
As you are just about to start trading, I'd suggest reviewing your reasons for choosing Cyprus.

There are a number of advantages for doing so but enhanced profitability for new traders is not one of them....and the same goes for split orders and broker diversification as per your Aug 7th post .

I am trading with fxview, they are cysec regulated. Like their trading conditions, you can check too if looking for low comm and tight spreads.

Any suggestions?

You can improve your search if you expand the list of regulators by adding FCA. I think most of the reliable brokers have FCA licensed branch basically this tells us that broker supports safe trading option and does generate its revenue from spreads and commissions (true ECN).

Hi, Is there any particular reason for choosing Cyprus regulation?
There is a European broker called Finveo, they are in compliance of Mifid2 regulation but offer 1:100 leverage. Free of charge autochartist and plenty more useful tools and services.

I can’t find any particular reason why people think regulated brokers are only reliable. I think being regulated by a firm is kind of following a set of guidelines or rules which are preset. I prefer to look for the broker's client service and the trading features more than the regulatory details.

Any suggestions?
The factor that in my opinion I consider the most important when choosing an online broker is that it is a reliable company. The online broker will be in charge of receiving our money and executing with it the operations that we request. Therefore, it is essential to choose a serious, transparent and professional broker.

One of the means we have to assess the reliability of a broker is to check if it is a regulated broker and which is the body that supervises it. A good regulatory body is CySEC and in that sense I can recommend FBS based on my experience. It has quite comfortable and functional deposit and withdrawal methods. Something that I also love is its educational platform.

There are many bad examples of the past where even the regulated brokers turned into scam right over the night and took away all the traders money with them. So in my opinion, the broker we choose should be reputed as well in the market besides regulations.

Hi, I see many brokers recommendations here. I'm a beginner in forex currently trade with a demo account and would like to know which broker is best suitable for me?

Since I will be live trading for the first time I prefer an micro lot broker with lower commission costs.

What sort of conditions are you looking for besides regulation? For example low deposit minimum, high leverage, low fees, specific assets, etc. I'd be able to give you a better recommendation with more details.

Why many of you are so regulation focused?
I was thinking the same. I used to use a regulated one (IC Markets), but I closed my account after the new laws came in here in Australia. The max on forex is only 1:30.... Not worth it for me, I would need to be playing with huge capital to get the same returns....

Whatever you are looking for it is best to make sure you check out the reviews here and elsewhere to try and get a balanced view

I was thinking the same. I used to use a regulated one (IC Markets), but I closed my account after the new laws came in here in Australia. The max on forex is only 1:30.... Not worth it for me, I would need to be playing with huge capital to get the same returns....
Yes and the leverage is just one from many disadvantages.