• Yes

Votes: 19 55.9%
  • No

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Unsure

Votes: 6 17.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well, well, the parliamentary debate on the petition for a second referendum has been scheduled for 5 September. That'll be interesting but Brexit should already be underway by then. I hope There's no prevarication and delaying tactics.

As long as any petition is not rejected and carries the designated level of support then they have to hold a debate.
I can't see anything coming of that debate, most probably won't even turn up.

I think referendums might be very scarce as well in the future :LOL:

Well, well, the parliamentary debate on the petition for a second referendum has been scheduled for 5 September. That'll be interesting but Brexit should already be underway by then. I hope There's no prevarication and delaying tactics.

What "prevarication" would there be?

At this point, what are they misleading people about? The cat is already out of the bag.

It means zero, nothing......bl00dy hell, anyone can open a petition, me n CV want to start one demanding free biscuits at elevensis......:sleep:

As long as any petition is not rejected and carries the designated level of support then they have to hold a debate.
I can't see anything coming of that debate, most probably won't even turn up.

I think referendums might be very scarce as well in the future :LOL:

What "prevarication" would there be?

At this point, what are they misleading people about? The cat is already out of the bag.

It means zero, nothing......bl00dy hell, anyone can open a petition, me n CV want to start one demanding free biscuits at elevensis......:sleep:

Yeah, appreciate all that but it does give an opportunity for mischief makers to get busy :D

May just given her maiden PM speech outside No10.

Just about the best possible sentiment to bring all people in the country together.

Possible new department to be run by a Brexiteer to complete the removal of Europe...........Times are looking up......:clap:

Reason why market rising and looking up for the UK is because we have seen the back of the pack of four Brexiters. Hopefully we'll also see the back of Juncker very soon too. I hope Merkel and Theresa will become like two peas in a pod.

Letting Brexiters in to any serious job will be a mistake. It will be like rewarding backstabbers and plotters.

Leasdom is the only girl who has some mileage with her back ground in the City (assuming it is what its stacked up to be).

They can have roles sitting on committees or assembled bodies to negotiate on UK's behalf but seats within cabinet definite no no for Boris or Gove.

Boris Johnson as foreign secretary. This will be good. But like putting Prince Philip in the job

As much as I like what he has done in his London role be interesting to see how the Peter's effect plays out here?

Let's now see if he can stop migrants coming into the country and dispense with the illegals. :whistling

One can only assume the charm offensive is the greater attribute here and as he himself is not a true believer in the Brexit cause but one who simply wanted a better deal for the UK, may just scrape the barrel.

One hopes the Brexiters here will think the same of him when he turns a second time. :cheesy: