Brexit - in or out

"No single market access for UK after Brexit, Wolfgang Schäuble says" No 5hit sherlock

add to that - no offloading unskilled labour to the uk (Wolfgang Schäuble better add some sheds to his back yard to accommodate them)

also add to that (no more millions from the brits, we better tighten our belts)..

idiots the lot of them..

Oh yeah, did he add no suckers for mercs, bmw, Audi, Siemens etc, yeah good luck selling those in Romania, the only market there are for the ones stolen in London.
Get voting guys and get rid of all that crap from your life.

My guess is plenty of access for the uk and when the whole lot blows up who will win out. What a load of tosh and why is your own government trying to throw you all under the German made bus?

When I grew up in the east end in the early 70's we had black, white, Asians and with a bit of knowledge learnt Indians and Pakistani and blacks could be Jamaican West Indies and a few others plus a few Nigerians. Apart from the rugby and home nations football and cricket we (I'm Irish) were all British. Now a guy selling smoked salmon in Scotland to the US has to repackage all his products to say contains fish ( I know unreal right). People are ashamed to be British in their own country or if they want a cross of st. George we'll that means they are kkk.

Take back your country before it's gone completely. Schools not teaching In English, people ashamed to be English. Sort it out on the 23rd.

It is a shame about the cross of St George, football hooliganism linked with racism, the minority ruining it for the rest of us. In no other country in the world are patriotic communities branded as such when flying their national emblems, one of the areas that is a sad reflection of parts of our society.

I've never seen anyone flying the EU flag though, except outside governmental offices.

It is a shame about the cross of St George, football hooliganism linked with racism, the minority ruining it for the rest of us. In no other country in the world are patriotic communities branded as such when flying their national emblems, one of the areas that is a sad reflection of parts of our society.

I've never seen anyone flying the EU flag though, except outside governmental offices.
Should sell it as toilet roll. Would make a killing

Being Irish doesn't mean everyone who flies the flag is a Gerry Adams fan or a car bomber.

Get your flag back, get your borders back, get your laws back and your jobs and anyone who wants to summer in Hyde Park can't come in and your schools will work better and hospitals and all services and in a couple of years half the EU will want to copy. Many a country would be envious and love to be free from the German's real and only export, financial dependence. See how they do with a Dmark valued 50% higher, no wonder they want to keep all the mugs in.

So what? It doesn't help me know why he is supposedly talking rubbish.

If the thing has degenerated into foul mouthed insults as a counter-argument then then God help us.

According to Betfair today (as published on the internet):-

Of the £22million placed in bets on the Referendum result, £17million is placed on a vote to Remain.

Or, approximately, 78% likelihood of remaining and 22% likelihood of leaving

Of the £22million placed in bets on the Referendum result, £17million is placed on a vote to Remain.

The punters don't always get it right do Splitlink:eek:

Now find the article which says "in the last Two weeks, 90% of the bets have been placed on Brexit"

There is a reason why odds shift around you know !

The bookies have no more special power to predict the future then the rest of us. What do they use as a sentiment gauge? If it's the polls then that will be good for a laugh.

Oh yeah, did he add no suckers for mercs, bmw, Audi, Siemens etc, yeah good luck selling those in Romania, the only market there are for the ones stolen in London.
Get voting guys and get rid of all that crap from your life.

My guess is plenty of access for the uk and when the whole lot blows up who will win out. What a load of tosh and why is your own government trying to throw you all under the German made bus?

When I grew up in the east end in the early 70's we had black, white, Asians and with a bit of knowledge learnt Indians and Pakistani and blacks could be Jamaican West Indies and a few others plus a few Nigerians. Apart from the rugby and home nations football and cricket we (I'm Irish) were all British. Now a guy selling smoked salmon in Scotland to the US has to repackage all his products to say contains fish ( I know unreal right). People are ashamed to be British in their own country or if they want a cross of st. George we'll that means they are kkk.

Take back your country before it's gone completely. Schools not teaching In English, people ashamed to be English. Sort it out on the 23rd.

That's rubbish and a lot of nonsense. Everyone knows this is Great Britain and they love it over here. Dying to get in to this great Island. Literally. What embarrassment are you talking about.

You need a reality check.

I've been to the US where in front of lawns there is the stars n stripes. I got sick of seeing them. Yes mate i know I'm in the freaking us of a but kindly get that daft over sized clothe out of my alien face.

No thanks we're British. Don't need to be draped in it. No one is ashamed of being British or being in the UK. Speak for your self. :(

Now find the article which says "in the last Two weeks, 90% of the bets have been placed on Brexit"

There is a reason why odds shift around you know !

Suddenly you have become savy with statistics n numbers again. How strange? :cheesy:

So what? It doesn't help me know why he is supposedly talking rubbish.

If the thing has degenerated into foul mouthed insults as a counter-argument then then God help us.
Counter argument? Are you being serious, or are you genuinely of the standpoint where the article even warrants it!

Since you are going there then I shall feed you sir.

Taking back control is the ONLY way to control immigration. I feel stupid having to explain this and frankly amused that anyone would have the balls to publicly announce it.

http://news.sky.com/story/1709964/eu-exit-wont-solve-immigration-problems

Yes is will f__kwit...

Go back to the hole you climbed out of

He has a point!

I've been saying the same thing.

I think you'll find these migrants are national assets and will be developed to carry UK interest abroad in one way or another in future years.

Think big and diverse.

Watch Japan. They have started importing migrants too. Next 10 to 20 years we will all wake up to reality. As always UK is well ahead of the curve.

Issue for me is on how to assimilate them faster than what is achieved at present.

Counter argument? Are you being serious, or are you genuinely of the standpoint where the article even warrants it!

Taking back control is the ONLY way to control immigration. I feel stupid having to explain this and frankly amused that anyone would have the balls to publicly announce it.

Easy tiger :LOL:

He has a point!

I've been saying the same thing.

I think you'll find these migrants are national assets and will be developed to carry UK interest abroad in one way or another in future years.

Think big and diverse.

Watch Japan. They have started importing migrants too. Next 10 to 20 years we will all wake up to reality. As always UK is well ahead of the curve.

Issue for me is on how to assimilate them faster than what is achieved at present.

Ye, if only the world was so perfect...............social experiment with your own family, don't take privilege in thinking i want you to with mine.....

Evening by the way, hope you had a good week.....:)

Last edited:

You may be able to stop the EU citizens but whether we are in or out makes little difference to those from outside the EU who kill themselves (sometimes literally) trying to get here. So how will leaving the EU enable us to "take back control" so far as they are concerned? I feel so stupid having to explain this :LOL: