Brewski's Leverage Abuse

6099-darktone-albums-general-7-picture4880-sliver-o-silver.jpg

Amateur!

Ha, didnt see you posted this also;)

This is continuous?

Personally, Im just getting fecked off with the bucket shops manipulating the real markets:whistling

What brewski is doing is not easy on the old grey matter.

Kudos to him if he makes his fortune(y)

Lots of false starts, give backs etc, but when the home runs come in, and he maxes out on a runaway market, he will be way ahead, especially if playing in the right locations.

G/L in your thread mate - follow your own path!

All just a matter of time mate(y)

Thanks for the chart, but it was not your bucket shop that did this, the low on the actual market (sept silver future) hit a low of 32/33 so even a bit lower than your bucket shop. See, the bucket shops cant just make up b*ull**** prices there has to be an underlying base price.

Thanks for all the other advice also!

What evidence do you have the underlying wasn't copying the bucketshops ? What further evidence do you have the bucketshop was not the underlaying or part owned by the underlaying ?

Anyway, next weeks gambles are going to consist of buying gbp/usd. Going to see if I can accumulate a decent sized position for a run up to 1.35000.

OK I have bought gbp/usd so let's see how this goes. I'm waiting to see what DAX does at the open to decide whether to buy it or not, I will post a screenshot later on to prove the trades.

I bought DAX and then got taken out at breakeven, gbp/usd not looking good at the moment not a good start to the week lol

I also went short on Gold on Friday so that I'd be a net receiver of interest over the weekend:LOL:

Also short usd/jpy, I know I never posted it on here but the execution blotter is there to prove everything is genuine.

I'm looking to add to all of these given the chance.

Attachments

• 15 Trade.jpg
    15 Trade.jpg
    520.9 KB · Views: 117
Ahh, my shop pays only 0.027% on short gold/usd. It should be an ok bet, silver looks to be going down. So should gold.

Ahh, my shop pays only 0.027% on short gold/usd. It should be an ok bet, silver looks to be going down. So should gold.

CMC were giving me £8.50 a night when I was £5 short on oil a few months ago I rinsed that for a while, now it's not even worth it.