Brewski's Leverage Abuse

Man it's straight back down if I get taken out for break even on this one I may as well just quit lol

Attachments

• hindsight  missing captain.gif
    hindsight missing captain.gif
    1.5 MB · Views: 111
Added positions quickly as it went up, to be fair the stop is still quite close so likely to be breakeven but if this one goes I could be looking at a good couple hundred points average easy. I only had just over £50 margin available so I couldn't get any higher size on at the start.

You can see the usd/jpy breakeven trade in the blotter just to keep everything genuine.

Attachments

• 18 Trade.jpg
    18 Trade.jpg
    530 KB · Views: 147
Out at break even on DAX and I'm not going to lie, that one hurts. No need to tell me about ranges and levels where I should have taken profits that's not what I'm doing. This is exactly how it goes.

Onto the next one...

I guess I better buy gbp/usd now as it's a better price than what I wanted earlier. In at 1.2988 stop is at 1.2963 I'm not on the computer until tomorrow morning so I can't post a screenshot until then.

Hello,

I thought I'd start a "turn £200 into £1 billion" trading journal because it seems so many people are making billions from £200 these days I'd be a fool not to! I don't have the time or money to commit to trading properly however I do love gambling, love the thrill of winning some big cash and will be incredibly greedy (all of which are fatal to profitable trading).

I don't do anything that any beginner trader wouldn't have thought of and probably done. Excessive risk, aggressive trading, massive swings in account value followed by inevitably blowing the whole account. Sometimes it won't take long, other times I can get a massive percentage increase first but it always ends in losing.

Great laugh though(y)

Hi Mr Lluzer,

I have quoted my first post as you obviously haven't read it and I've highlighted a relevant point for you. I was tempted to close and get some cash back in my account but note how I stuck to my plan 100%, which is more than most can do.

Brewski

Gbp/usd has cleaned me out after I added to it, I've been out all morning sorting out buying a car.

I know this is a gambling topic and doesn't involve any analysis but I genuinely can't find anything I feel will get me a profit. Usd/jpy has gone down like I thought it would and doesn't feel like a good time to sell, I've had several attempts at buying DAX and gbp/usd with no luck.

With all these deposits my bank are going to think (probably correctly) that I have a massive gambling problem.

With all these deposits my bank are going to think (probably correctly) that I have a massive gambling problem.

They wont be thinking that when you deposit the first £Million back into your bank account. (y)

Only a matter of time my friend, just need to bank a couple runners then my stake sizes will be massively increased for ridiculous gains.

You don't get rich grinding 1c/2c poker tables.

It's on(y)

I'll be devastated if this is the runner with such a small stake

Attachments

• 20 Trade.jpg
    20 Trade.jpg
    541.7 KB · Views: 140
Added to it and just got taken out, guess I better go find my debit card. You only run out of chances when you stop taking them.

Well I'm short usd/jpy and about to be stopped out, I'll post a screenshot tomorrow morning to prove it.

I've been doing this gambling for over a year running at a profit and I've never had such a poor run. Usually I've banked at least 2-3 trailing stops of £500/£1000 but I've only had 1 £500 so far and other than that I've been quite unlucky. I'm still using the bucketshops money so I'll keep plodding on (y)

Last edited: