Brewski's Leverage Abuse

brewski1984

2,025 343
No I threw it all on gbp/usd... cant win them all. Id bought DAX a couple times over the week and for me it's a buy

EnlightenedJoe

Experienced member
1,950 95
No I threw it all on gbp/usd... cant win them all. Id bought DAX a couple times over the week and for me it's a buy
You may well be right on dax. I am more looking at the macro picture. I can hold, so it doesn't matter too much if I am wrong. I don't go all in, which leaves my reserves to make corrections when necessary.

brewski1984

2,025 343
I go all in because big risk = big reward.

brewski1984

2,025 343
To be fair though I haven't done bad. When you consider the amount of trades I've done and the value of them along with all the guaranteed stop premiums, the majority have been the right way and I actually haven't lost that much money (relatively).

EnlightenedJoe

Experienced member
1,950 95
Maybe you should give me your money. You may not even notice they are gone.

So you have plenty of hot money to get rid of ? Why not accidentally send me a stack and I accidentally do something with it ?

brewski1984

2,025 343
If any bucketshops want to offer me a job I'll take it as long as I can work from home.

On that note I hope nobody is copying me unless they fully understand the risk of ruin is basically near 100%.

EnlightenedJoe

Experienced member
1,950 95
If any bucketshops want to offer me a job I'll take it as long as I can work from home.

On that note I hope nobody is copying me unless they fully understand the risk of ruin is basically near 100%.
As you see, I don't copy you. You are long dax, I am short.