Breakout Trading using Time and Sales

didn't take the LVS breakout this time...wasn't really convinced by it on level 2

took 2 more trades on LVS, both reversal trades, but closed both for scratch

I'm going to call it a day. Hopefully this chop won't continue for much longer. Back tomorrow.

+3 cents per share RIO breakdown...was having a lot of difficulty breaking down further, so just got out.

running a bit late this morning; sorry...will be setup soon
Hi Amit, I just wanted to say 'thanks' for keeping on mentioning reversals. This got me to start looking at the methodology and it just gave me +38c on ADBE after its open gap down.

Thanks again,
Steve

+3 cents per share JOY reversal...purely reading time and sales and seeing nothing but buying...difficult one to manage, but was looking to quickly scalp and got a small bite out of it

+13 cents per share NTAP reversal...got it this just below the whole number till about the EMA(10)

+13 cents per share NTAP reversal...got it this just below the whole number till about the EMA(10)
Nice Amit. If you have time can you just tell me what time frame chart you were looking at for NTAP? I appreciate you do this very much in conjunction with T&S(?), however.

Thanks
Steve

Nice Amit. If you have time can you just tell me what time frame chart you were looking at for NTAP? I appreciate you do this very much in conjunction with T&S(?), however.

Thanks
Steve

I believe it was the 3-minute chart

Things seem to have just died all of a sudden...going to take a break for a couple of minutes