Trades 08-27.jpg

LULU.jpg

PXD.jpg

SHLD.jpg

BEAV.jpg

FSLR2.jpg

ESRX2.png

CHKP2.jpg

Markets didn't go anywhere with real direction.
Tried to hold the trades a little longer to give it some extra time, but that won't work either.

Have you stopped to analyse why you are doing so badly?
Too many indicators (living in the past)?
Why not try support and resistance trading, for example?

Thanks for the tip!

I'll look at this support and resistance trading furthur. Any (must) read suggestions?

Thanks for the tip!

I'll look at this support and resistance trading furthur. Any (must) read suggestions?

Click on my name for threads started by me. Try T2W search as well. Google the term "support and resistance trading"

Daysummary

(last two hours or so)

COST.jpg

COST Entry not an early range, but I want to see it first above the previous day range. Nice to see it in profit directly, gives me some confirmation that my timing was right. I could have anticipated the exit by taking half when it lost momentum, but I counted in the probability that it could go much higher in the last few minutes. Unfortunately it didn't that.

Thanks to Neil I am looking at the higher timeframe support and resistance zones. I did do that when I started this thread, but didn't do that enough that last few months.

I still have enough to learn, I guess.

Daysummary

(last two hours or so)

View attachment 143700

COST Entry not an early range, but I want to see it first above the previous day range. Nice to see it in profit directly, gives me some confirmation that my timing was right. I could have anticipated the exit by taking half when it lost momentum, but I counted in the probability that it could go much higher in the last few minutes. Unfortunately it didn't that.

Thanks to Neil I am looking at the higher timeframe support and resistance zones. I did do that when I started this thread, but didn't do that enough that last few months.

I still have enough to learn, I guess.

Look at COST the next day in the chart below. Yesterday I was anticipating a part of this move, but it didn't followed thru. Note that the NDXT is 1% lower and waiting for the FED.

COST the next day.jpg

NDXT2.png