Breakout Trading using Time and Sales

check out the daily chart on NTAP...see the important point of resistance its broken today? that is likely driving all the buying

-5 cents per share ARIA breakout failed
Hi Amit

I just took ARIA too but I was -7c on the failed b/o. I was wondering if you use(d) a mental stop or one set at entry? I use 'auto stop'. 4c in this case but got a bit of slippage. Any comments appreciated.

Cheers
Steve

Hi Amit

I just took ARIA too but I was -7c on the failed b/o. I was wondering if you use(d) a mental stop or one set at entry? I use 'auto stop'. 4c in this case but got a bit of slippage. Any comments appreciated.

Cheers
Steve

There was tight consolidation just before the breakout so I had a stop below there. Good thing we got out...it's taking a nose dive now

really crappy day today...thinking of just calling it a day and protecting whatever little profits I've made...will be more careful now if I see any potential opportunities set up

+3 cents per share BBY breakout...really difficult to manage that one...kept jumping up and down, so just got out

+3 cents per share BBY breakout...really difficult to manage that one...kept jumping up and down, so just got out

Amit, this is getting spooky cuz I just took BBY too but I lost 2c. It was jumping all over the place after the b/o.

Cheers
Steve

may have got out a little too early on HPQ...but just taking what I can now...

+6 cents per share ARIA breakout...got in early and potentially got out early as well LOL

+6 cents per share ARIA breakout...got in early and potentially got out early as well LOL
Amit; you are good my man. I bought the ARIA b/o again and got +3c (in at 15.81). I guess you getting in before the b/o cuz of momo gave you more gain?

Cheers
Steve