Breakout Trading using Time and Sales

i honestly believe you have got it made, with cricket scores like that and your losers cut tight. great trading.

I feel I got a bit lucky tbh...it was an insanely volatile stock and if my timing wasnt as good as it was, I would have had to close it out for a hefty loss...but no one gets lucky too often, so I won't be doing a stock as volatile as this for quite some time now

thanks though

I feel I got a bit lucky tbh...it was an insanely volatile stock and if my timing wasnt as good as it was, I would have had to close it out for a hefty loss...but no one gets lucky too often, so I won't be doing a stock as volatile as this for quite some time now

thanks though

Very good trade, Amit :clap::clap::clap:
Don't be too modest, sometimes "luck" comes to those who deserve it by working hard for it, and anyway you got in for the right reasons at the right time, so maybe you made your own "luck" :D
Richard

Very good trade, Amit :clap::clap::clap:
Don't be too modest, sometimes "luck" comes to those who deserve it by working hard for it, and anyway you got in for the right reasons at the right time, so maybe you made your own "luck" :D
Richard

:cheesy:

Thank you! It could easily have reversed at the HOD where I got in...

Some great gains for yourself today ;-) !

I can't believe it's only 11:15am here...feels like the longest 1 hour and 45 minutes in a long time

It's a long afternoon here in the UK especally with US clocks having gone forward two weeks ahead of us. Warm and sunny though :)
Richard

Toronto weather is strange. One day it's -2 and the next day it's 20...glad to get some sunshine though!

Hi Amit.

Do you not try and avoid the 'US lunch time' or would you at least recommend the less experienced of us do so?

Cheers
Steve

I try to, yes. But there have been days where I have been able to get some nice gains in the afternoon. Definitely recommend the least experienced to stay out of it. As you get better at reading level 2, you will likely stay away from weak breakouts...RVBD was another story entirely...momo was decent but it kept reversing as I went in. In the past, that wouldn't deter me from taking more trades on it, but now I know better. So now, I know to stay away from it.