Breakout Trading using Time and Sales

-3 cents per share NIHD reversal failed

really annoyed with myself for having got so early on JVA

+13 cents per share JVA breakout to new highs...got out far too early once again lol

can't seem to get a good read on JVA anymore as it has become erratic...so not trading it anymore

+2 cents per share WLT reversal....started coming back down so got out for a small gain before it went into loss

what an incredibly boring market...made some modest profits today so can't complain...nonetheless, i would really like to get my hands on a nice, big juicy gain soon...till then, good trading to all!

Didn't post yesterday as it was fed day and I thought it would be a slow, choppy day, so not worth posting. I will try to post today, however, my TWS software has been acting strange all morning (not displaying the charts and continually keeps disconnecting from the server), even though I have restarted it several times. Hopefully it will be fine by the time the market opens.

Didn't post yesterday as it was fed day and I thought it would be a slow, choppy day, so not worth posting. I will try to post today, however, my TWS software has been acting strange all morning (not displaying the charts and continually keeps disconnecting from the server), even though I have restarted it several times. Hopefully it will be fine by the time the market opens.

damn technology uh? Esignal is very slick but c. $250 per month once you add in all the extras. :(