Boiler Room Scams

Chesterfield International Partners

Hi all,

this is my first post (registered today to post a warning about this lot of crooks) and it's another scam that I unfortunately fell victim to a couple of weeks ago.

This outfit use the website http://chesterfieldintlpartners.com/practice.html

They cold called me and they had knowledge of shares I hold in a specific company. The story was that they were mounting a hostile takeover of this company and were buying out the small shareholders like myself.

They obviously read the register of shareholders which, I have learned, is available as a public document in Ireland where I live.

The story followed the usual style - about which I'm now enlightened..... "Do not discuss this conversation with anyone" The process must be carried out with great speed & urgency" and so on.

These are the contact details they emailed me:

Administration Department
Tel: 1 914 294 3839
Fax: 1 914 462 3739
Email: [email protected]

Hopefully others will read this and exercise extreme caution if contacted by phone or email.

Good job! This is a scam that requires you to pay to "un restrict" your shares. I assume they are REG S 122 restricted shares?
If not, they will probably want you to invest in other equally worthless shares so you will be sending them more money in any case.

Further proof it's a scam.
Google is a powerful tool.

Description for 146 East 39th Street
146 East 39th Street is a Building located in the Murray Hill neighborhood in Manhattan, NY. 146 East 39th Street was built in 1900 and has 5 stories and 16 units.
It's an apartment building.

North American Numbering Plan Area 914, Exchange 294, Thousand Block 3 Information Page

http://www.scamnumbers.info/shownanpexchangef2/914-294-3-8/

I have been extremely fortunate

Hi all,

this is my first post (registered today to post a warning about this lot of crooks) and it's another scam that I unfortunately fell victim to a couple of weeks ago.

This outfit use the website http://chesterfieldintlpartners.com/practice.html

They cold called me and they had knowledge of shares I hold in a specific company. The story was that they were mounting a hostile takeover of this company and were buying out the small shareholders like myself.

They obviously read the register of shareholders which, I have learned, is available as a public document in Ireland where I live.

The story followed the usual style - about which I'm now enlightened..... "Do not discuss this conversation with anyone" The process must be carried out with great speed & urgency" and so on.

These are the contact details they emailed me:

Administration Department
Fax: 1 914 462 3739

Hopefully others will read this and exercise extreme caution if contacted by phone or email.

Further to my recent falling victim to "Chesterfield Partners", I have had some very welcome good fortune.

When I fell victim to the initial scam and sent money via bank transfer, after a few days, I was phoned by the scammers to say they had not received the money. They were very plausible and asked me to scan and email them a copy of the money transfer document.

When they received it, they phoned me to say they had made a mistake with the number of the bank account I was originally instructed to wire the money to. They emailed a new account number to me and asked me to re-send the money and that the original amount would eventually be returned to my bank account as the 'incorrect' account number they originally provided, was an error on their part and no account in fact existed.

I was then 100% aware it was a scam and refused to repeat the wire transfer and they became irate and reminded me that I had signed a legally binding agreement.

I had resigned myself to the loss of my £5,100 and decided to put it behind me, when three weeks ago, I checked my account online, and discovered that my £5,100 has been credited to my bank account, minus about £100 which I assume was for the bank fees, currency fluctuations etc.

I consider myself to be extremely lucky and I'm now a far more savvy person after my experience. Valuable lesson learned.

account credited

Further to my recent falling victim to "Chesterfield Partners", I have had some very welcome good fortune.

When I fell victim to the initial scam and sent money via bank transfer, after a few days, I was phoned by the scammers to say they had not received the money. They were very plausible and asked me to scan and email them a copy of the money transfer document.

When they received it, they phoned me to say they had made a mistake with the number of the bank account I was originally instructed to wire the money to. They emailed a new account number to me and asked me to re-send the money and that the original amount would eventually be returned to my bank account as the 'incorrect' account number they originally provided, was an error on their part and no account in fact existed.

I was then 100% aware it was a scam and refused to repeat the wire transfer and they became irate and reminded me that I had signed a legally binding agreement.

I had resigned myself to the loss of my £5,100 and decided to put it behind me, when three weeks ago, I checked my account online, and discovered that my £5,100 has been credited to my bank account, minus about £100 which I assume was for the bank fees, currency fluctuations etc.

I consider myself to be extremely lucky and I'm now a far more savvy person after my experience. Valuable lesson learned.

John_North,
More than likely the bank was informed that this is a scam by another "investor" and returned your money. The scam company wanted you to re send the funds to another bank before you realized it was a scam too.

Glad it worked out for you.
Just hang up n future calls because these guys are like a turd that won't flush and will not give up trying to scam you as long as you are on the phone.

Upon Googling the tel. #

UK financial regulator Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) has issued its latest warning against an unregulated financial services provider targeting UK consumers.

The FCA’s latest warning is against the firm Chesterfield International Partners.

Chesterfield International Partners is not authorised by the FCA but has been targeting people in the UK and is also carrying on regulated activities which require authorisation:

Address: 146 E 39th Street, New York, NY 10016, United States
Tel: + 1 914 294 3839, + 1 914 462 3739
Email: [email protected], [email protected]

To see the official FCA warning, click here. https://www.fca.org.uk/news/warnings/chesterfield-international-partners

Last edited:
This is the first time im posting here.

I was initially called by an American guy named Charles (forgot the last name) from Sanderson Consultants from Korea. He ask me if I'm interested in investing on Apple's stock. I said I'm not interested. Then he said what about Netflix, and I replied I'll think about it.

Next day, another guy named Jordan Foster explained to me why investing Netflix is a good idea. To be honest, the way he explains is very convincing. We've been contacting for a week already, and I did tried to search on Sanderson Consultants, but zero bad news about it (actually, zero news about it.). I trusted the guy and I said I'm in for US$5000 worth of share.

Then another guy from legal department named Steven Hughes ask me for verbal authorization about buying the share, and sent me an email with account application, trade authorization, and W-8BEN fies attached. I've signed all of them He sent me another email with Banking Detail attached, and said he'll guide me through transaction so there won't be any mistake.

Account Name: EUREKA CONSULTING LTD

Bank Name: Banco Espirito Santo S.A.
Sucursal financeira exterior
Av. Arriaga 42, 1B
Funchal,
Portugal

Account Number: PT50 0007 0903 0009 5302 0010 6

Swift Code (BIC): BESCPTPLOSF

Payment details: For Account Reference

Then I looked up EUREKA CONSULTING LTD and found out it is not a trust worthy company, and found this forum and this post. Luckily, I haven't sent any money to this bank account yet, due to account protection from my bank.
I've read some posts and believe that I am more likely to be in one of those scams. I have not confront them yet, and I need you guys to help me.

I did signed those legal documents already (with my passport number). I saw earlier post that they will use that to threat me, but they have no rights to accuse me and there is nothing to worry about. He is telling me has to do the transaction today, or there will be penalty. Please teach me what should I do next, and what should I do in the future, if they use those documents to threat me.

Thank you all for posting those information. They are all helpful, and most important is avoiding me from sending money away for nothing.

Here is contact information of Sanderson Consultants

Address: Level 41 Gangnam Finance Center 152 Teheran-Ro, Seoul, 66236, Korea.

Phone: +8222083245

Email address
Jordan Foster: [email protected]
Steven Hughes: [email protected]

This is the first time im posting here.

I was initially called by an American guy named Charles (forgot the last name) from Sanderson Consultants from Korea. He ask me if I'm interested in investing on Apple's stock. I said I'm not interested. Then he said what about Netflix, and I replied I'll think about it.

Next day, another guy named Jordan Foster explained to me why investing Netflix is a good idea. To be honest, the way he explains is very convincing. We've been contacting for a week already, and I did tried to search on Sanderson Consultants, but zero bad news about it (actually, zero news about it.). I trusted the guy and I said I'm in for US$5000 worth of share.

Then another guy from legal department named Steven Hughes ask me for verbal authorization about buying the share, and sent me an email with account application, trade authorization, and W-8BEN fies attached. I've signed all of them He sent me another email with Banking Detail attached, and said he'll guide me through transaction so there won't be any mistake.

Account Name: EUREKA CONSULTING LTD

Bank Name: Banco Espirito Santo S.A.
Sucursal financeira exterior
Av. Arriaga 42, 1B
Funchal,
Portugal

Account Number: PT50 0007 0903 0009 5302 0010 6

Swift Code (BIC): BESCPTPLOSF

Payment details: For Account Reference

Then I looked up EUREKA CONSULTING LTD and found out it is not a trust worthy company, and found this forum and this post. Luckily, I haven't sent any money to this bank account yet, due to account protection from my bank.
I've read some posts and believe that I am more likely to be in one of those scams. I have not confront them yet, and I need you guys to help me.

I did signed those legal documents already (with my passport number). I saw earlier post that they will use that to threat me, but they have no rights to accuse me and there is nothing to worry about. He is telling me has to do the transaction today, or there will be penalty. Please teach me what should I do next, and what should I do in the future, if they use those documents to threat me.

Thank you all for posting those information. They are all helpful, and most important is avoiding me from sending money away for nothing.

Here is contact information of Sanderson Consultants

Address: Level 41 Gangnam Finance Center 152 Teheran-Ro, Seoul, 66236, Korea.

Phone: +8222083245

Email address
Jordan Foster: [email protected]
Steven Hughes: [email protected]

You could get legal advice, go to the police or just put it down as an expensive lesson learnt the hard way.

You could get legal advice, go to the police or just put it down as an expensive lesson learnt the hard way.

I haven't pay them yet. but they are waiting for my payment. I'm just afraid that they will use those "legal documents" against me. I just don't know what to do next.

I haven't pay them yet. but they are waiting for my payment. I'm just afraid that they will use those "legal documents" against me. I just don't know what to do next.

Just wait. It may blow over.
If they contact you mention you have put the matter in the hands of the police. It may scare them off if your police force is respected. Don't send any money. They are unlikely to take you to Court.

Identifying a scam company

You could get legal advice, go to the police or just put it down as an expensive lesson learn the hard way.

You are right to not send any money. It is a scam, Boiler Room.
The fact that they have a Seoul, Korea address is because it is highly unlikely any of the people they try to scam will ever visit Korea. A Tokyo, Hong Kong, Singapore office address will probably get some visitors as they are popular business destinations. Then people will find out that it is a virtual office.

Google is great but they employ people who can bury the negative results down a few pages so you will not see them on a search unless you look further. You will see their website, press releases etc on the initial search.

1) Level 41 Gangnam Finance Center 152 Teheran-Ro, Seoul, 66236, Korea.
The Executive Centre, Serviced Offices, Seoul, South Korea
You will find no one there but an answering service and message forwarder.

2) Website: https://sanderson-consultants.com/
https://www.scamadviser.com/is-sanderson-consultants.com-a-fake-site.html

3) Banco Espirito Santo S.A.
This bank has a history of Money Laundering
Swiss froze millions linked to Banco Espirito Santo
https://www.swissinfo.ch/eng/busine...lions-linked-to-banco-espirito-santo/43078432

It's a good thing that you published the banking info. Others who have sent money there can contact the bank, if they do it quickly, and report a Boiler Room Investment scam and possibly get there money back. It has happened before.

Should they call and threaten you with legal action, just ask the person if he works for David Gallinsky (Manila) or Paul Hilton (Bangkok, Manila, Kuala Lumpor) or is it another Boiler Room operator and see what he says.
Those two culprits are still active and use these tactics.

This site Andrew-Drummond.com used to report on Boiler Rooms in Thailand but was threatened and had to leave Thailand for fear of being murdered.

read: http://www.andrew-drummond.com/2015/02/thailands-boiler-room-operations-part-1.html

I'm glad to help should you need any of these matters investigated.

Don't pay. Duplicate post

You are right to not send any money. It is a scam, Boiler Room.
The fact that they have a Seoul, Korea address is because it is highly unlikely any of the people they try to scam will ever visit Korea. A Tokyo, Hong Kong, Singapore office address will probably get some visitors as they are popular business destinations. Then people will find out that it is a virtual office.

Google is great but they employ people who can bury the negative results down a few pages so you will not see them on a search unless you look further. You will see their website, press releases etc on the initial search.

1) Level 41 Gangnam Finance Center 152 Teheran-Ro, Seoul, 66236, Korea.
The Executive Centre, Serviced Offices, Seoul, South Korea
You will find no one there but an answering service and message forwarder.

2) Website: https://sanderson-consultants.com/
https://www.scamadviser.com/is-sande...fake-site.html

3) Banco Espirito Santo S.A.
This bank has a history of Money Laundering
Swiss froze millions linked to Banco Espirito Santo
https://www.swissinfo.ch/eng/busines...santo/43078432

It's a good thing that you published the banking info. Others who have sent money there can contact the bank, if they do it quickly, and report a Boiler Room Investment scam and possibly get there money back. It has happened before.

Should they call and threaten you with legal action, just ask the person if he works for David Gallinsky (Manila) or Paul Hilton (Bangkok, Manila, Kuala Lumpor) or is it another Boiler Room operator and see what he says.
Those two culprits are still active and use these tactics.

This site Andrew-Drummond.com used to report on Boiler Rooms in Thailand but was threatened and had to leave Thailand for fear of being murdered.

read: http://www.andrew-drummond.com/2015/...ns-part-1.html

I'm glad to help should you need any of these matters investigated.

John_North,
More than likely the bank was informed that this is a scam by another "investor" and returned your money. The scam company wanted you to re send the funds to another bank before you realized it was a scam too.

Glad it worked out for you.
Just hang up n future calls because these guys are like a turd that won't flush and will not give up trying to scam you as long as you are on the phone.

Upon Googling the tel. #

UK financial regulator Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) has issued its latest warning against an unregulated financial services provider targeting UK consumers.

The FCA’s latest warning is against the firm Chesterfield International Partners.

Chesterfield International Partners is not authorised by the FCA but has been targeting people in the UK and is also carrying on regulated activities which require authorisation:

Address: 146 E 39th Street, New York, NY 10016, United States
Tel: + 1 914 294 3839, + 1 914 462 3739
Email: [email protected], [email protected]

To see the official FCA warning, click here. https://www.fca.org.uk/news/warnings/chesterfield-international-partners

Here are the details of the bank I was asked to send my money to:

BRANCH ADDRESS: 51 H. Francisco Street Corner Roosevelt Avenue Brgy. Paraiso Quezon City, Philippines
HEAD OFFICE: China Banking Corporation Bldg.
8745 Paseo De Roxas Corner Villar. Street
Makati, Metro Manila
BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER:
BENEFICIARY ACCOUNT NAME:
JTA Builders
202 Windsor Mansion Cityland Evangelista Avenue Santolan
Pasig City, Metro Manila Philippines
SWIFT CODE: CHBKPHMM

P.S. The 'lady' speaking on this YouTube video is, I believe, the same person who engaged with me. She called herself Karen Johanssen and her line of talk was almost exactly as it is on the clip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMvMBQQj6ME

Last edited:

There is another way to get rid of them ;
Demand they supply you with a copy of their Company Registration Certificate and the local SEC authorisation to conduct Financial Business.
Most likely they will not come back to you but do not be surprised if some other Boiler Room does.

hahaha

Here are the details of the bank I was asked to send my money to:

BRANCH ADDRESS: 51 H. Francisco Street Corner Roosevelt Avenue Brgy. Paraiso Quezon City, Philippines
HEAD OFFICE: China Banking Corporation Bldg.
8745 Paseo De Roxas Corner Villar. Street
Makati, Metro Manila
BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER:
BENEFICIARY ACCOUNT NAME:
JTA Builders
202 Windsor Mansion Cityland Evangelista Avenue Santolan
Pasig City, Metro Manila Philippines
SWIFT CODE: CHBKPHMM

P.S. The 'lady' speaking on this YouTube video is, I believe, the same person who engaged with me. She called herself Karen Johanssen and her line of talk was almost exactly as it is on the clip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMvMBQQj6ME

The "lady" is a Filipina.
They use these Filipinos to "front" you then have a Brit or another westerner call you to "close" you.
Just pure lazy coz the Filipinos make hundreds of calls to get a couple of interested or gullible parties for the "brokers". Then they get a token % of the sale.

I met some Filipino guys in Ortigas that were selling investments in Marijuana stocks. They were high as a kite while on the phone. I was amused.

NBI busts group using Yolanda victims to scam donors abroad
http://www.gmanetwork.com/news/news...-yolanda-victims-to-scam-donors-abroad/story/

David Gilinsky is the old fat guy sitting in the chair talking to the NBI. Probably working out a price to pay to go free. He's done it many times.

Last edited:
Reminder.
This is the time of year that the Boiler Room guys will be trying to get you to pay.
They won't get paid until they come back after New Years but that will give them something in their pockets after spending all their money on drugs and hookers over the holidays.

Then i Jan, they will be hitting the phones hard to get your end of year bonus money.

Just hang up on the leaches!

video link:

Last edited:
Wow. No activity since I went away on holiday.

Here's a heads up for calls coming in from a Zurich number.
Most likely they will be in Thailand, the Philippines or Jakarta, Malaysia . .

Craigslist ad:
Swiss Private Equity Company: Opportunity for TOP CLOSERS (Worldwide)

We are looking for experienced telephone sales people to work from home or are willing to relocate to Zurich.

Requirements:
- Native English or German Speaking Only
- Financial sales background and experience essential
- Ability to drive in deals within the first 2 to 3 weeks
- Book of clients and / or leads is an advantage
- High motivated and reliable personality

Our offer:
- Very competitive commissions, bonuses and incentives.
- TC: 33/11 points on all deals (THIS MEANS THE "BROKER" GETS 33% OF THE MONEY YOU SEND. AND 11% OF THE LOADS IF THEY GET YOU TO INCREASE YOUR "INVESTMENT"
- VoIP with Swiss Phone numbers can be provided
- Back office support for all administrative tasks
- Reliable Swiss/EU Banking facilities
- Payments on time
- Solid setup - active since over 10 years
- Flexible and attractive financial products: PE, PP, HF

Please contact and provide us with your full contact details (email, Skype, mobile).

We will get back to you ASAP.

HANG UP ON THESE CALLERS.

hi,
have played a little bit around on this cold sunday regarding chesterfield, sanderson and eureka.
not much turned up. the homepage of chesterfield has apparently vanished (even on the waybackmachine). the robtex-data for sanderson only referes to sonderson. for eureka ltd. there is something. according to the following link the Dutch FSA has already issued a warning against them
(https://verbraucherschutzforum.berlin/2016-10-18/afm-warnt-vor-eureka-consulting-ltd-178256). At the end this consumer protection agency crossreferences their entry in the UK companies house registry which gives you two names of directors which sound somehow Indian. I am not sure if this really the right "eureka consulting ltd." Ltds can also exist in other countries than the UK.
If you surf a little bit around you quickly find "eureka consulting ltds" in places like nigera, cyprus and mauritius. just from the information currently being found on the web the ones in nigera and cyprus are probably legitimate, but at least the homepage from the one on mauritius looks indeed a little bit unusual.

Commonwealth Finance Services Inc

A Fraudster born everyday :

March 2018

Dear Mr.

Our company has been commissioned by the U.S. Department of Treasury to be a part of the U.S. Government Stock Holders Amnesty Program.
This program will cater the entire shareholder’s interest in redeeming assets acquired by another company that has been restricted to do business. This is done to give all international investors a full credit to the money that they have invested and lost in the stock market.

We would like to emphasize that the allotted funds for the entire claimant is limited. Therefore, the Department of Treasury instructed us to accomplish this program on a first come first serve basis. If the claimant wish to take part of this course, may we require sending us any of these documents:

1. Copy of the Share Certificate
2. Payment receipt/ Invoice/ Buy Confirmation of all previous transaction
3. Copy of ID (passport, driver’s license, company id)

Every document will be forwarded by us to the Department of Treasury for validation and you will be updated immediately.
Please feel free to contact us at telephone number +1-646-513-2577 for any queries. You may send the documents to our email address at [email protected].

Sincerely,
Dian Hayward
COMMONWEALTH FINANCE SERVICES INC.
Address: Park Avenue Plaza, 55 E 52nd St., New York, NY 10022 United States
Telephone: 1-646-513-2577
www.cfsigroup.com

Hi,
what I have learned sofar is just that using robtex one can easily figure out that there are more pages related to this like http://www.scifgroup.com/
@ everbody else: this is just something like a maneuver, please disregard the content. Should you receive email similar to the one posted above just disregard them.
best hb1

once on a sucker list always on a sucker list, it never stops....a new boiler room to report, looks very much like setup by the same crooks we know operating out of Manila, pretending to be in Tokyo:

http://www.wellington-capital-group.com/

Just got the brochure sent to my workplace, in a few days time the first "investment broker" going to call, giving me the BS about the super profitable investment that only they know about. Stay away from those gangsters, they don't invest a cent of your money, just make it disappear.