Yield Management Inc.
4th Floor, 14 Amba Deep Building,
Kasturba Gandhi Marg
New Delhi-110 001
India

Phone: +91 11 3044 6731
Fax: +91 11 3044 6732

Email: [email protected]

Trying their luck with a "clean energy" scam (Goldwind Global), as so many boiler rooms before, its all crap, don't believe a word and most importantly don't give them a cent, they will just steal your money.

Brit-group.com boiler room

Please add this on your list: another boiler room. brit-group.com

This is a clone site from an Insurance Company based in UK.
http://brit-group.com/
Mailing Address
The Brit Group
5 Hanover Square
London W1S 1HE
United Kingdom
Phone
+44 20 7043 1886
Fax
+44 20 7043 1886
Email
[email protected]

A new boiler room name to be warned off:

Yield Management Inc.
4th Floor, 14 Amba Deep Building,
Kasturba Gandhi Marg
New Delhi-110 001
India

Phone: +91 11 3044 6731
Fax: +91 11 3044 6732

Trying their luck with a "clean energy" scam (Goldwind Global), as so many boiler rooms before, its all crap, don't believe a word and most importantly don't give them a cent, they will just steal your money.

Seagate Financial follow up scam

And here we have some real funny guys, specialized on ripping off boiler room victims a second time it seems, check out the "distressed asset recovery" section on their website, good laugh...and I wonder what the picture of the VT Terminal in Mumbai is doing on the home page when they give an address in Osaka.

So beware when you get contacted by these guys, they are follow up scammers, prying on people that got ripped off with Triton Ore, but probably some other stuff as well, US guys who bought the sucker list from the previous boiler rooms like Axis Capital etc, the Gillinsky crew in Manila, possible that its the same crooks that ran Value Management. Play them along, make their lives as miserable as much as you can, but don't give them a cent.

http://seagatefinancial.com

Seagate Financial
22nd Umeda Hankyu building
8-7 Kakudacho, kita-ku, Osaka-shi
Osaka-fu 530-8350, Japan

:sick:Scumbags

re: Gillinsky crew in Manila

And here we have some real funny guys, specialized on ripping off boiler room victims a second time it seems, check out the "distressed asset recovery" section on their website, good laugh...and I wonder what the picture of the VT Terminal in Mumbai is doing on the home page when they give an address in Osaka.

So beware when you get contacted by these guys, they are follow up scammers, prying on people that got ripped off with Triton Ore, but probably some other stuff as well, US guys who bought the sucker list from the previous boiler rooms like Axis Capital etc, the Gillinsky crew in Manila, possible that its the same crooks that ran Value Management. Play them along, make their lives as miserable as much as you can, but don't give them a cent.

http://seagatefinancial.com

Seagate Financial
22nd Umeda Hankyu building
8-7 Kakudacho, kita-ku, Osaka-shi
Osaka-fu 530-8350, Japan

:sick:Scumbags

I'm just wondering if Mark Gallinsky is back in Manila.

I WAS CONTACTED BY ANOTHER USER AND INFORMED THAT THINGS HAVE CHANGED AND MY INFO WAS VERY OUTDATED.
It's been several years since I was in the Philippines.

Last edited:
Wealth Recovery International

Binary Options appears to be the latest organised financial crime.
According to Wealth Recovery International, https://wealthrecoveryint.com/
“We have tracked down the whereabouts of various Binary Options companies and have been able to verify that 99% of Binary Options companies are primarily based in Israel or operated by Israeli nationals. “
Source : https://wealthrecoveryint.com/binary-options-scam/
They give an address at 200 Vesey Street, New York, NY 10281
However they are not to be found in the New York State Department of State as being a registered company !
Has anybody ever had any dealing with this company ?
I am curious to know as they are a number of victims who would like to engage their services and recover their losses.
Please contact me at [email protected]
Thank you.

https://wealthrecoveryint.com/

Reformed scammers are still scammers at heart and always will be until the day they die. They can't help but be dodgy in every aspect of everything they do.

1) Website talks about Austin Smith, the proprietor. He's also the focus of this article ... http://www.jta.org/2017/04/24/news-...llions-for-victims-of-massive-fraud-in-israel ... which basically reads like a paid advertisement.

2) "A Tel Aviv-based startup run by young American Jewish immigrants to Israel, or olim, has taken on a largely fraudulent financial industry centered in this country that has been estimated to generate as much as $10 billion a year. Owned and staffed in part by former employees of companies that deal in “binary options,” Wealth Recovery International has used its insider knowledge to its and its clients’ advantage.

“Because I worked in the industry, I understand how these companies operate,” Wealth Recovery’s co-founder Austin Smith, 33, who calls himself a one-time fraudster, said in an interview at the company’s office. “I feel a responsibility to go ahead and help people.” "

A Tel Aviv startup with no office in Tel Aviv listed on their website but offices in Smith's native New York and in the UK, apparently.

2) 200 Vesey Street in NY is likely just a virtual office or dropbox or w/e. It's the American Express Tower building/3 World Trade Center...I'm binary option betting that Smith doesn't really have a working office there. Virtual office or just a mailbox or w/e.

3) https://www.facebook.com/pg/wealthrecoveryint/posts/?ref=page_internal

Comments on their FB posts appear to receive official company replies from time to time.

"Jan Theron - You are a scam too!
Wealth Recovery International - Jan we are an investigative company...
Jan Theron - That could not recover my money, you said $1000 is not enough to investigate!
Wealth Recovery International - There are restrictions to what we can do, but we do not take money from people.
Brian Shaposhnik - Wealth Recovery International so you are a non-profit organization? you don't take money from people? there's no 20% fee for your services?
Wealth Recovery International - Hello Brian. Good question. We are not a non profit, we take a percentage only after we recover the full amount to the client. We do not take any money upfront. Thanks, Daniel
Wealth Recovery International - Hi Nancy, the upfront fee is not for our company, but for the lawyers who take on your case. We are the investigators who pass the case to the right lawyer for your specific situation. Lawyers do not work for free, and these cases can take some time to close. I hope this makes sense and do let me know if you need more information. Thank you."

4) WHOIS info on wealthrecoveryint.com shows them using the masking proxy server TUCOWS in Toronto. Not a big deal, but why use it unless there is something to hide?

--------------

Not a scam in and of itself, I believe. Dude got out of the business, got a couple of other failed or disillusioned binary option scammers like himself to start a new business... helping people who were scammed by people like him. How noble! Real results in some cases are probably verifiable. There are fees involved, that's how he makes money, so probably not worth it for relatively smaller losses ... say under $5k or w/e.

Smith's associates still use their fake names they used while stealing money in the schemes claiming to be afraid of retribution from the scam binary options operations. More likely they are afraid of being held responsible for the crimes they committed. Austin Smith, on the other hand, is shameless enough to have come out of the closet. Now, after stealing everyone's money he wants to make MORE money by going after recovery of money stolen by people like him! I mean, this is just an eye-watering level of cynicism and hypocrisy. Dude, just go get a real job, ffs, you're not fooling anyone with your reformed criminal routine. You'll always be a scammer of one sort or another.

Legit results might be possible from Wealth Recovery. If anyone thinks working with this type of outfit on the limited chance of success they might have, then it's on them, I guess. Self-admitted criminal lowlife scammer Austin Smith will be happy to have your business!

Last edited:
Standard Fidelity - crooks!!!

Hi, all! After placing my first message on the problem with StandardFidelity on 14 April, I finally recieved Email and call from them informing that my position was sold at my stop losses price as I requested them earlier. They promised to send money back to my account within days after obtaining permission from the Regulator ( not sure who is it) . So now I am catiosly optimistic. Will keep you updated on the outcome.

It is mid July - and no money back. Moreover - they just ignore me.
Everybody - please remember this company name and avoid any dealings with them. I wish that Google put this info first in their seach results...alas!

There are plenty of crooks about.
Only this morning I was getting some money out of the ATM. After some time the card finally appeared but nothing else. I waited and waited - nothing. I had just stepped back to say the machine might not be working when out pops the money - £30. A young man grabs it and runs ! Aaaaaaaaaaaah

There are plenty of crooks about.
Only this morning I was getting some money out of the ATM. After some time the card finally appeared but nothing else. I waited and waited - nothing. I had just stepped back to say the machine might not be working when out pops the money - £30. A young man grabs it and runs ! Aaaaaaaaaaaah

On checking with the bank - no money was taken Phew !
The guy must have been in a hurry.

I got this in the post this morning. Is it a scam ? I think so.
I have never heard of Gatesway !
Some naughty Ivan ?

Attachments

• scam.PNG
    scam.PNG
    118.9 KB · Views: 363
Seagate Financial

I'm just wondering if Mark Gallinsky is back in Manila.

I WAS CONTACTED BY ANOTHER USER AND INFORMED THAT THINGS HAVE CHANGED AND MY INFO WAS VERY OUTDATED.
It's been several years since I was in the Philippines.

I was ripped off by Westhill Consultants 3 years ago and now by Seagate Financial over Eurocap Shares
Total Loss approx 10.000 Euro
I wonder if these 2 are somehow connected or linked

I was ripped off by Westhill Consultants 3 years ago and now by Seagate Financial over Eurocap Shares

Seagate is a known follow up scam, you can assume that its the same crooks behind it.

They even stole the name of a reputable company !
:(

Rutherford-Franklin-Standard-F-Wentworth

Hi there,

there are indications that the follow-up-scheme to StandardF, Wentwortworth etc.
will be Rutherford Franklin.

Their Homepage is here:
https://www.rutherfordfranklin.com/index.html

Completely other issue:

Regarding wealthrecovery: There is a rather young female, TV based lawyer behind it. This can be easily shown as her homepage and the wealthrecovery share the same servers and there are no other pages on these. Regardless of any potential ethical issues and there are quite of few, what I would ask myself, is if I have just been scammed by persons using only fake identities, fake offices, call-centers, VoIP-technology etc. to make it as hard as possible to be traced, then how trustworthy can I find an entity using exactly the same technologies and strategies?

According to one newspaper article from last summer they are also named as defendants in a huge lawsuit brought by binary options companies against them, but the accuracy of this information has never been checked.

best hb1

Hi all,

this is my first post (registered today to post a warning about this lot of crooks) and it's another scam that I unfortunately fell victim to a couple of weeks ago.

This outfit use the website http://chesterfieldintlpartners.com/practice.html

They cold called me and they had knowledge of shares I hold in a specific company. The story was that they were mounting a hostile takeover of this company and were buying out the small shareholders like myself.

They obviously read the register of shareholders which, I have learned, is available as a public document in Ireland where I live.

The story followed the usual style - about which I'm now enlightened..... "Do not discuss this conversation with anyone" The process must be carried out with great speed & urgency" and so on.

These are the contact details they emailed me:

Administration Department
Chesterfield International Partners
Tel: 1 914 294 3839
Fax: 1 914 462 3739

Hopefully others will read this and exercise extreme caution if contacted by phone or email.