Boiler Room Scams

Morgan financial advisors..Peter Carlsen Ben Jackson James White Benoit Mercier..still on the loose..information about these fraudsters....reply if you have any update.

Is this a response to my piece about Charles Pearson Investments International ?
Have you good reason to believe that Morgan financial advisors are the same people (or is it only the resemblance Peter Conran/Peter Carlsen)? Where were Morgan f.a. supposed to be based?

Thanks for your response . . any info you may have would be very helpful !!

Whatever you do don't spend any money on trying to get share certificates, you either don't own the shares or if you do they are worthless. This isn't some 'bad investment' that you can get out of, criminals stole your money, I would have thought the chances were very slim of ever getting it back.

It seems from enquiries made by GXG markets with relation to Solomon Energy that the Depository certificates do appear to represent my beneficial ownership of shares but redtape (Medallion Guarantee Stamp requirement) complicates the procedure for obtaining actual share certificates because I am a U.K. resident . . you may be right that the shares could prove to be worthless. With what I have lost, if there is any chance of getting something back I have to try because - at this moment - any value to those shares probably remains in the name of whoever made them available for offer . . Although it turns my stomach to throw any more money at this cause (at least it won't be going to fraudsters) it may be worth the c£300-£400 to at least claim the shares allocated to me. I've been told all along that my chances of getting my value back are very slim but that is exactly what any fraudster will want me to think . . . so that I don't even try.

No, no, no. Every share scam has a follow up scam where you are offered a way to recoup your losses. Of course you just have to pay a small percentage up front. What will actually happen is that they'll steal more money off you. The they will be back, again and again until they bleed you dry.

No, no, no. Every share scam has a follow up scam where you are offered a way to recoup your losses. Of course you just have to pay a small percentage up front. What will actually happen is that they'll steal more money off you. The they will be back, again and again until they bleed you dry.

Yes I am aware of that. I have recently been contacted by Optimum Pro Products and Imperial Asset Management (scams) and E.F. Wines. But my efforts to obtain a Medallion Guarantee are a requirement dictated by U.S. regulations (google Medallion Guarantee stamp - there are only 2 or 3 companies in the U.K. who can arrange it), and nothing to do with the scammers.
I am able to recognise these scams now (I think) when they call - unfortunately a couple of years too late . .

Funny Craigslist ad in BKK

RE: Trainee Investment broker- Junior sales (DIRTY KL GROUP)
{THESE CLOWNS ARE DESPERATE}
A position has arisen for sales people to join a successful floor based in Asia. A great opportunity to work within a

vibrant Country with some top earning potential. {MALAYSIA}
Our client offers a variety of investments ranging from Forestry, diamonds, metals, property and film investments. {THE USUAL BULL**** LIES! GOOGLE SEARCH 'ASHFORD FINANCIAL GROUP'}

My client is well established broker with offices worldwide. QUALIFIED LEADS- NO COLD CALLING. {LIES, 2 TQ'D LEADS A DAY}
Looking to increase the floor to 45 people. (ONE OFFICE IN KL}

They are only looking for experienced sales people to join their successful team. Although ideally people will have

experience as an Investment Broker, they are willing to take on those with great sales/ attitude to train up. {AND ARE WILLING TO FIRE YOU IF YOU DON'T GET A PAID DEAL IN THE FIRST FOUR WEEKS}
With quality staff, as well as top leads brokers there are earning up to £30,000 pcm. Whilst this figure is clearly not

an average, good brokers can make excellent money in this environment due to products, leads & training. {THE AVERAGE GUY MAKES $300 IN FIRST MONTH AND THEN GETS KICKED OUT ON THE STREET)

You will receive a basic with this company PLUS uncapped commissions. There will also be accommodation paid for initially

(including all bills) and flights are paid for too. {$100 PER WEEK FIRST FOUR WEEKS ONLY. ACCOMMODATION IS DIRTY AND SHARED}

This client is looking for brokers who can hit the ground running. {HIGH PRESSURE FROM DAY 1!}
Sales experience is needed.

[email protected] {GMAIL}
David Hargreaves {AMERICAN KELLY}

+44 7821 020 400 {# DIVERTS TO KL}

Compensation: SLAVE GALLEY 'WORK' THEN KICKED OUT ON STREET AFTER FOUR WEEKS
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.

The same contact person, David Hargreaves, using the same phone number, is found in these recent ads as well:
Telesales 4957918: Telemarketing/Telesales jobs in Spain
Classifieds, Free Classifieds, Online Classifieds, Free Ads | Classifieds Citi
Telesales, Closers & AO's. Telemarketing Jobs

His name is Kelly. He is a fag, cocksucker from Florida. Literally a **** sucker. He joins in homo sex parties with Jay, another room owner from Angeles City in Meth parties. These guys are all sick ****s. Lives or lived in Rockwell, Makati, Manila. Might be with Jamie, Brian and the guys. Canadian. :cry:

Is this a response to my piece about Charles Pearson Investments International ?
Have you good reason to believe that Morgan financial advisors are the same people (or is it only the resemblance Peter Conran/Peter Carlsen)? Where were Morgan f.a. supposed to be based?

Thanks for your response . . any info you may have would be very helpful !!

Peter Carlsen and Ben Jackson from Morgan Advisors, their website listed their address as 50, Rockefeller Plaza, New York, NY 10019, U.S.A.
Their Toll fax +1-866-3641457.

Asia Office was listed as Nishishinjuka-1, Suite 104, Shinjuku, Skyscraper District, Shinjuku-Ku, Tokyo, Japan. Telephone +81-345-506-896. Direct Fax +1-646-3679519. Toll free Fax +1-866-3641457.

Morgans bank details:-

Beneficiary bank detail:
Beneficiary bank name: HANG SENG BANK LTD.
Beneficiary bank address: 677 Nathan Road, Hong Kong, (HK)
Beneficiary bank SWIFT CODE/ (BIC address) HASEHKHH
Beneficiary details:
Beneficiary account name: MFA International Holdings Limited
Beneficiary account number: 283-537124-883
Beneficiary address: 22/F 3 Lockhart Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong (HK)

Peter Carlsen and Ben Jackson from Morgan Advisors, their website listed their address as 50, Rockefeller Plaza, New York, NY 10019, U.S.A.
Their Toll fax +1-866-3641457.

Asia Office was listed as Nishishinjuka-1, Suite 104, Shinjuku, Skyscraper District, Shinjuku-Ku, Tokyo, Japan. Telephone +81-345-506-896. Direct Fax +1-646-3679519. Toll free Fax +1-866-3641457.

Thanks again . . are you aware of any definitive detail/s coinciding with Charles Pearson? . . New York address is a possible, Peter Carlsen is a possible - other than that there is not much to compare them . .
When were Morgan Financial Advisors most active? Did they have any involvement with offering Solamon Energy or Eldora Gold Resources (later Blackhawk Mines) in 2011/2012 ?
Charles Pearson appear to have only been active from mid 2011, first as CPI international (www.cpiint.com) then as Charles Pearson Investments International (www.cpearsoninvi.com), until Oct 2012 (coinciding with FSA alert) when the phone stopped being answered, emails bounced back 'delivery failure' and then the website went down (it had apparently been always due to expire Nov 2012) . .
Their domain registration was privacy protected but appeared to have been registered via Australia rather than the U.S.

Charles Pearson Investments international: website listed their details as:
Equitable Building, Floor 23 - Suite 1996, 120 Broadway, Manhattan, NY 10271
Tel: 001-917-720-0142. Fax: 001-917-677-5352.
also Switzerland: Tel: 0041-43-508-2508. Fax: 0041-43-508-2509

Beneficiary Account at Commerzbank Berlin . . in the name of Mr Johann Goerl (Solicitor and Notary Public), Berlin

Do any of these details coincide with your info?
Were you a victim of Morgan Financial Advisors?

Last edited:
How do these characters work? Would the individual 'Peter Conran' (my so-called financial advisor, who chipped his way into my confidence) gain a large sum from the huge six-figure amount scammed from me or would he just get a wage and/or bonus/commision? Who is likely to have ended up with the bulk of my capital?
Have any perpetrators and those at the top of the food chain in any of these 'boiler room scams' ever been identified and caught and have any victims ever had funds/proceeds repatriated to them?

His name is Kelly. He is a fag, cocksucker from Florida. Literally a **** sucker. He joins in homo sex parties with Jay, another room owner from Angeles City in Meth parties. These guys are all sick ****s. Lives or lived in Rockwell, Makati, Manila. Might be with Jamie, Brian and the guys. Canadian. :cry:

Whistler_man, you seem to have your finger on the pulse of some of these *******s and their schemes. Is there anything you can help me with in my search for satisfaction . . ? Please read back over my enquiries and throw me a lifeline if you can . .

I don't understand p boyles, sound like a lunatic? In fact I am on this forum to try to find out information, which is not forthcoming, don't forget these ''people" are scumbags who stole my money...do you expect an armchar discussion?. So called victims on this forum are not helping anything if they have information and don't share it,and that includes you, getting robbed is not exactly civilized and does not leave you easy going, how dare you presume you know what it feels like. And what's the point of posting half information, where did you find the info on futuro?

Hi Jblonde'
Can you have a look at my posts please? I think we are in the same predicament and perhaps the same people are responsible. I need information to try to understand who are behind the crime which has wiped me out and to see if there is any way of achieving a result in getting some or all of my capital back or in bringing those responsible to book (or ideally, both). I'm not sure how to pm on this site . . I tried last night but it asked for an answer to a 'random question' and kept telling me I got it wrong.

No I haven't heard GOTLIEB speak..haven't heard of him actually, I know what Carlen and Jackson sound like from Morgan though.

Hi Tobyjug,
I wonder if the 'Peter Conran' of Charles Pearson Investments International I spoke to on many occasions is the same as your Peter Carlsen. Peter Conran said he was from London area but now living New York . . married with teenage (I think) children, sounded a little like Jonathon Ross, slightly gruffer and without the lisp . . jovial, relatively polite, supposedly followed the football and occasionally attended American Football, said he couldn't drive, smoker, around 40 years old and had a heartattack couple of/few years ago.
Does any of that seem familiar?

I agree you can track them down for a lot less.. but will that get you your money back??? most of it is hidden away in bank accounts in obscure countires and hiding behind bank secrecy laws... If you got all of your money back for 15K usd, then you sre a better man than me, and would love to know your methods..

Hi Boiler Room Basher,
Where are you? Looking back at old posts you were very active on this forum 14/15 months ago with what appears to have been very valuable leads/knowledge and experience but you have not posted in over a year. I am seeking your help. I hope this is alerted on your email and that you get back to me . .
RSVP
macsitna

Thanks again . . are you aware of any definitive detail/s coinciding with Charles Pearson? . . New York address is a possible, Peter Carlsen is a possible - other than that there is not much to compare them . .
When were Morgan Financial Advisors most active? Did they have any involvement with offering Solamon Energy or Eldora Gold Resources (later Blackhawk Mines) in 2011/2012 ?
Charles Pearson appear to have only been active from mid 2011, first as CPI international (www.cpiint.com) then as Charles Pearson Investments International (Cpearsoninvi.com), until Oct 2012 (coinciding with FSA alert) when the phone stopped being answered, emails bounced back 'delivery failure' and then the website went down (it had apparently been always due to expire Nov 2012) . .
Their domain registration was privacy protected but appeared to have been registered via Australia rather than the U.S.

Charles Pearson Investments international: website listed their details as:
Equitable Building, Floor 23 - Suite 1996, 120 Broadway, Manhattan, NY 10271
Tel: 001-917-720-0142. Fax: 001-917-677-5352.
also Switzerland: Tel: 0041-43-508-2508. Fax: 0041-43-508-2509

Beneficiary Account at Commerzbank Berlin . . in the name of Mr Johann Goerl (Solicitor and Notary Public), Berlin

Do any of these details coincide with your info?
Were you a victim of Morgan Financial Advisors?

City of London Police - Boiler room

check out the link above

Solamon Energy is one of the companies my chap was duped into investing in via Frank Marshall at Charles Pearson Investments. The Money was paid into a German bank.

Hi wildbilly,
You haven't been on the forum for a while. I was scammed for a huge sum, like your elderly friend, by Charles Pearson Investments International. Would like to compare notes. Please get in touch . .
macsitna

Hi,
legal steps are taking time, maybe one year or two years. 'cause it is difficult to follow them. I mean, they are giant networks of criminals, they know how to turn the money around the globe, send it from one holding to another to clean it . All these steps are to follow finally, and are costing money, which a "small investor" can't pay anymore, since the gangsters squeeze all the money out of him. The criminals know that very well, so they are sure, that nothing will happen to them.
Sometimes it is even funny, what they are telling for what the money has been paid. But in the back of all these 1000 boilerrooms are just few organizations.
And I think, not to do anything against, is bad , too.:mad:

Ainka,
I hope you receive an email alert of this post and that you reply.
Please read my posts!!
You reside in Germany? Have you any knowledge about Solicitor/Notary Public Mr. Johann Goerl of Berlin into whose Commerzbank Berlin bank account payments were made for Solamon Energy shares and Amazon Gold Resources shares, organised by Charles Pearson Investments International? You say that you and other colleagues, including a lawyer have investigated some of these frauds and have.in some cases, been able to get funds back to the victims . . can you please assist me in this endeavour and/or offer me advice on this?
I have given as much information as I can to the police, fraud teams etc but not a lot, if anything, is happening. Its well over a year now since the fraudsters took the last of my money . . is there anything I can do to track down my capital when I have no money left to pursue any action, pay investigators etc?

Is Kelly a BR manager on his own os is he employed by or in partnership with the big BR guys in BKK? Is the KL office recent or running for a long time?