Boiler Room Scams

Checked out the link . . quite interesting but I only have debts now and no resources to pursue any civil action - even if I knew where to start evidence-wise.
Did you read my description of Peter Conran's voice? Sound anything like Peter Carlsen?

Peter Carlsen sounded Canadian Jackson sounded Austrian German maybe Dutch...

Ainka,
I hope you receive an email alert of this post and that you reply.
Please read my posts!!
You reside in Germany? Have you any knowledge about Solicitor/Notary Public Mr. Johann Goerl of Berlin into whose Commerzbank Berlin bank account payments were made for Solamon Energy shares and Amazon Gold Resources shares, organised by Charles Pearson Investments International? You say that you and other colleagues, including a lawyer have investigated some of these frauds and have.in some cases, been able to get funds back to the victims . . can you please assist me in this endeavour and/or offer me advice on this?
I have given as much information as I can to the police, fraud teams etc but not a lot, if anything, is happening. Its well over a year now since the fraudsters took the last of my money . . is there anything I can do to track down my capital when I have no money left to pursue any action, pay investigators etc?

Email this Officer with intelligence relating to similarities between the criminals who robbed you. They may be Morgan Financial Advisors, Peter Carlsen, Ben Jackson:-

Officer in Charge of Internet crime bureau, Hong Kong is Victor Poon. [email protected],

Email this Officer with intelligence relating to similarities between the criminals who robbed you. They may be Morgan Financial Advisors, Peter Carlsen, Ben Jackson:-

Officer in Charge of Internet crime bureau, Hong Kong is Victor Poon. [email protected],

There may indeed be a Hong Kong connection . . before I was contacted by CPearsoninvi I was called by another outfit Kavavanagh Equity Associates, supposedly in Hong Kong, who tried to sell me carbon credits (I didn't buy).
Months later when CPearsoninvi were scamming me I briefly spoke to another chap there (other than Peter Conran) who sounded exactly like the guy who months before had contacted me from Kavanagh (can't remember the name but very well spoken English public school educated)

Did your 'Peter Carlsen' sound a bit like a gruff Jonathon Ross?

Peter Carlsen sounded Canadian Jackson sounded Austrian German maybe Dutch...

Sorry, didn't notice this before I messaged you again about whether Peter Carlsen sounded like Jonathon Ross . .
Peter Conran definitely did not sound Canadian, all the folk I spoke to at CPearsoninvi (Peter Conran, Frank Marshall and two or three others) sounded English - at least one of these, not PC or FM, was probably of Asian descent and then also the guy who sounded exactly like the Kavanagh guy - very public school English . .

I'll try to get time to put together info for victorpoon . .

Sorry, didn't notice this before I messaged you again about whether Peter Carlsen sounded like Jonathon Ross . .
Peter Conran definitely did not sound Canadian, all the folk I spoke to at CPearsoninvi (Peter Conran, Frank Marshall and two or three others) sounded English - at least one of these, not PC or FM, was probably of Asian descent and then also the guy who sounded exactly like the Kavanagh guy - very public school English . .

MFA - Morgan Financial Advisors Home new scammer website

Hi Macsitna, could you send me an email
scarecrow84(at)hotmail.com

Last edited:
Was contacted some weeks ago by an 'Adam Jobs' (U.S. accent, claimed to be now living in U.K. but from Texas) of 'Optimum Pro Products' (supposedly based in London) selling carbon credits; he even tried to get me to make a card payment over the phone.
Two other boiler rooms to watch out for . . .
bridgepointmanagement.co.uk
leadmanagementgroup.com

Was again contacted in the last week by an outfit called Imperial Asset Management . . they had called some weeks ago; English chap offering an investment opportunity: when I was not forthcoming with details of how my current investments are doing he realised I was aware what he was and he became taunting & cheeky before puting the phone down. Their website is fairly sparse.

A little birdy has alerted me to 2 other outfits to watch out for . . Conquest Private Equity LLCMergers and Acquisitions and Selling Business and Madison Private Equity LLCMergers and Acquisitions and Selling Business. The websites are virtually identical and I am informed the U.S. addresses are fake; it is believed they may target U.K. potential investors.

Was again contacted in the last week by an outfit called Imperial Asset Management . . they had called some weeks ago; English chap offering an investment opportunity: when I was not forthcoming with details of how my current investments are doing he realised I was aware what he was and he became taunting & cheeky before puting the phone down. Their website is fairly sparse.

A little birdy has alerted me to 2 other outfits to watch out for . . Conquest Private Equity LLCMergers and Acquisitions and Selling Business and Madison Private Equity LLCMergers and Acquisitions and Selling Business. The websites are virtually identical and I am informed the U.S. addresses are fake; it is believed they may target U.K. potential investors.

Conquest and Madison are ONE and the SAME
You are correct, their websites are almost identical.
The difference is in their addresses which are different but do not exist, I had that checked out, and the names of their team members, same names – different pictures.
You have to ask yourself, how could they be such idiots or do they think everybody else is stupid.
I will check Imperial later on and revert.

Conquest and Madison are ONE and the SAME
You are correct, their websites are almost identical.
The difference is in their addresses which are different but do not exist, I had that checked out, and the names of their team members, same names – different pictures.
You have to ask yourself, how could they be such idiots or do they think everybody else is stupid.
I will check Imperial later on and revert.

Unfortunately I WAS stupid when I was scammed. Those guys know just how to hook the unwary and, once the snowball is rolling, one's blindspot just seems to get bigger because one just doesn't want to even consider that one has made anything but a wise investment.
I'll regret getting involved with Charles Pearson Investments International for the rest of my days.
Thanks for your assistance: This board seems to have been quite quiet for the last few weeks . . we need to keep people on their toes!!!

Last edited:
At this moment we are focusing on catching boiler room operators... if anyone can give me an approaximate location for Fisher Capital managment, Shaw capital, strathclyde captial, then the Philipinne poilce has lots of evidence passed by "clinets" to put them in jail.. please let me know if you have an operational location for these boiler rooms.. send it to [email protected] I will pass it on to the 5 police forces that are chasing them

Hello there
At the moment I'm researching a programme on boiler room scams, and would like to speak to anyone who is trying to track down the scammers themselves, has found themselves on a list, or has been scammed. If you're interested, please get in touch on [email protected] and let anyone else know who might want to contact me. At this stage we're doing lots of research so if you chat to us, it doesn't mean you'll have to agree to be on TV! It'd just be good to have a chat so we can get a real sense of what's going on at the moment
Thanks so much
Carla

Hello there
At the moment I'm researching a programme on boiler room scams, and would like to speak to anyone who is trying to track down the scammers themselves, has found themselves on a list, or has been scammed. If you're interested, please get in touch on [email protected] and let anyone else know who might want to contact me. At this stage we're doing lots of research so if you chat to us, it doesn't mean you'll have to agree to be on TV! It'd just be good to have a chat so we can get a real sense of what's going on at the moment
Thanks so much
Carla

Hi Carla,
Would you please send me an email at [email protected]
Thank you and have a nice day.

Following the general 'thread' of the above I have been approached by Jefferson Holt and told of a report on a particular company in America - Galaxy Minerals. There is a minimum investment and there is a limited response time to sign up. If anyone can give me more feedback on Jefferson Holt Consulting and as to whether there is a chance of it being a decent proposal or just a con.

I also found a link to FSA showing a list of known unregulated overseas firms targeting UK investors: - http://www.fsa.gov.uk/pages/Doing/Regulated/Law/Alerts/overseas.shtm
- but they weren't on it.

If anyone can answer Trendie's questions to their validity it would be appreciated.
Thanks

Charles- just wondered if you found out if this was a scam or real, and if it was a scam, if you'd be interested in telling me about it. If so drop me an email at [email protected]. I'm researching a programme on the area at the moment
Carla

Was contacted some weeks ago by an 'Adam Jobs' (U.S. accent, claimed to be now living in U.K. but from Texas) of 'Optimum Pro Products' (supposedly based in London) selling carbon credits; he even tried to get me to make a card payment over the phone.
Two other boiler rooms to watch out for . . .
bridgepointmanagement.co.uk
leadmanagementgroup.com

Hello there!
Just wondering if you've been contacting many times by potential scammers, I'm doing some initial research for a potential TV programme and would be interested in talking to you about it (but you don't have to be filmed if you don't want to!) If you're interested in getting in touch you can contact me on [email protected]
Thanks a lot!

Anybody know if International Strategic Ventures SA a fraud? I bought some shares from a company some time back and the contact person has been unreachable for 1.5 years. I gave up contacting them but I recently got the following offer from another company ISV. I asked how they know my exact holdings /contact details and they said it is listed in the database.

Here is the email:

Dear Mr XXXXXX,
With regard to our most recent telephone discussion, 24th May, allow me to clarify exactly what we will do for you as a client of International Strategic Ventures (ISV.) The following information applies only to clients of ISV. At ISV we have contracted with a publicly traded U.S. company to deliver two million (2,000,000) shares of Eldora Gold (ER5.F) at a price of $1.15 per share. To guarantee payment for all shares, an escrow account holding $2,300,000 has been established at Citibank in New York. The $1.15 offer makes your present holdings worth $XXXXXX. In your situation Mr. XXXXXX, we are recommending the purchase of 2,000 shares of Nike, Inc. (NKE) at the most recent price of $61.60 per share (as at 9:40 AM EDST in New York,) equal to $XXXXXX. With your credit of $XXXXXX for your XXXXXX shares of Eldora Gold, the cost to you will be only $XX,XXX.
Please remember we are helping relieve you of the burden of non-trading shares of Eldora Gold while at the same time adding Nike, Inc. to your portfolio with a true and tradable value of $XXXXXX.

Sincerely,
Dr. PXXXX EXXXX
Trade Director
International Strategic Ventures SA
Piazza Citta di Lombardia 1
Milan 20124
Italy

Tel. : 39 02 94XX 0296
Fax : 39 02 95XX 1206

[email protected]

Anybody know if International Strategic Ventures SA a fraud? I bought some shares from a company some time back and the contact person has been unreachable for 1.5 years. I gave up contacting them but I recently got the following offer from another company ISV. I asked how they know my exact holdings /contact details and they said it is listed in the database.

Here is the email:

Dear Mr XXXXXX,
With regard to our most recent telephone discussion, 24th May, allow me to clarify exactly what we will do for you as a client of International Strategic Ventures (ISV.) The following information applies only to clients of ISV. At ISV we have contracted with a publicly traded U.S. company to deliver two million (2,000,000) shares of Eldora Gold (ER5.F) at a price of $1.15 per share. To guarantee payment for all shares, an escrow account holding $2,300,000 has been established at Citibank in New York. The $1.15 offer makes your present holdings worth $XXXXXX. In your situation Mr. XXXXXX, we are recommending the purchase of 2,000 shares of Nike, Inc. (NKE) at the most recent price of $61.60 per share (as at 9:40 AM EDST in New York,) equal to $XXXXXX. With your credit of $XXXXXX for your XXXXXX shares of Eldora Gold, the cost to you will be only $XX,XXX.
Please remember we are helping relieve you of the burden of non-trading shares of Eldora Gold while at the same time adding Nike, Inc. to your portfolio with a true and tradable value of $XXXXXX.

Sincerely,
Dr. PXXXX EXXXX
Trade Director
Piazza Citta di Lombardia 1
Milan 20124
Italy

Tel. : 39 02 94XX 0296
Fax : 39 02 95XX 1206

[email protected]

They are going to steal more money from you. Don't add to your losses, this is exactly how boiler room scams work, you fell for it once so they will keep trying to get more and more money from you. If you continue you will end up penniless.