Boiler Room Scams

I have been contacted by this group by a guy first name Billy unfortunately I didn't get his surname. Same thing offering land for sale. They have sent me out documentation signed by their portfolio manager a Casey Taylor. I haven't committed anything nor am i likely to, can we say for definite that they are a scam.

Thanks

Have nothing to do with them, nobody is legally permitted to cold call you about investments. You will lose your money if you have anything to do with cold callers.

Let them pitch you and go along with them...let them send you a confirmation of trade and then send their banking wire instructions to your regulator and their regulator. You shut down their account you shut them down temporarily. Banking is the key.

Dear Traders,

I have been caught by this possible scam (most probably a scam). Alliance direct management - I was yesterday in a hurry and agreed to buy - Phone agreement. I did never sign any agreement or fill account information prior to that. I never did give any information to them. Now they sent me an invoice for the deal - to be sent to the Chinese bank PING AN BANK.

Guys do you think that I am in trouble - I am so stupid that I talked to them at all but they caught me in a wrong time :| My bad. Please help.

I was arguing with them and telling I was told they do business in India and Singapore. Then they did sent the chinese bank account - I told them I am not continuing with this. They threatened me with their legal department and so on - I told them to send me more information about their company and possible transcript of the call or a recording of it too (do not know what will be next - if they would). It was heated. Help me with info or even assure me I am probably fine (but only stupid talking to them).

Here is a banking info ALLIANCE DIRECT MANAGEMENT SENT ME FOR SETTLEMENT:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/12735904/Bank_ad.jpg

Dear Traders,

I have been caught by this possible scam (most probably a scam). Alliance direct management - I was yesterday in a hurry and agreed to buy - Phone agreement. I did never sign any agreement or fill account information prior to that. I never did give any information to them. Now they sent me an invoice for the deal - to be sent to the Chinese bank PING AN BANK.

Guys do you think that I am in trouble - I am so stupid that I talked to them at all but they caught me in a wrong time :| My bad. Please help.

I was arguing with them and telling I was told they do business in India and Singapore. Then they did sent the chinese bank account - I told them I am not continuing with this. They threatened me with their legal department and so on - I told them to send me more information about their company and possible transcript of the call or a recording of it too (do not know what will be next - if they would). It was heated. Help me with info or even assure me I am probably fine (but only stupid talking to them).

THAT IS ME AGAIN - They wrote me an email about cancelation of my order :). Uffff. Does this prove they are a scam or at least do not do the trading business in a proper way? (I mean opening an account prior to business - not after and more...)

-------
Dear Mr. XXXX,

This letter serves as a confirmation that your order has been cancelled.

Best regards,

John Tatum
Senior Account Executive

Alliance Direct Management
1213, Kailash Building,
K. G. Marg, Connaught Place,
New Delhi 110001
India

Ph +91 11 3044 6889
Fax +91 11 6586 3735

Email : [email protected]
Website: Alliance Direct Management | Successful Investing through Strength in Research
---------

Who is this Ronnie? which Boiler Room is he responsible for operating?

The guy who originally posted was called blackwatch, the photo is of a guy called ronnie from a scots regt of that name, who had a kilt python so rampant that he was named after the bicycle.:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Mach

you have NOTHING to worry about. They're scamers, proof is they're using aChinese bank account to launder the cash. Scammers don't sue, they don't even go near a court unless they're in the dock. All they're doing is trying it on, hoping you're weak (you are a bit sadly) and don't know what you're doing (sadly you also don't know much about what you're doing, proof is you didn't spot they were scammers within 30 seconds of the phone call).

If they badger you, HOLD FIRM, tell them you know thir game (thieving) and if they want to take the matter further then you'd love to see them in court and you'll invite some officers from 'Operation Archway' (Met unit looking into Boiler Rooms) as they'd like to ask a few questions alongside the court.

Good luck, in future watch it - ALL THE PHONE CALLS YOU RECIEVE FROM INVESTMENT FIRMS ARE SCAMMERS.

Dear Traders,

Machbuster,
Not a “possible scam”, not “most probably a scam” – DEFINITELY A SCAM FOR IT IS A SCAM.
Shenzhen Development Bank is a favorit Bank of BP Holdings and The Avanti Group, both Boiler Room Scammers, to collect investors funds.
The Avanti Group claims to have “purchased” BP Holdings – read ; same people, same products, different names !
It now seems Alliance Direct Management is their new name for this is what it is, just a name, there is NO company registered anywhere, this a fake. I bet ADM Ltd has an address care of the Bank !
BobyBB is absolutely right – there is no chance these scammers will ever take you or any other investor to Court. If they call again tell them to go take a jump.
Have a nice weekend.

Madison Private Equity LLC

Found this on another board

WARNING – ALERT - ACHTUNG

1158 Peachtree Street NE,
Atlanta, GA, 30309 United States
James Ward
Acquisition Accounts Manager
Phone: 1 404 592 5101
Fax: 1 404 601 4593
Email: [email protected]
Website: Madison Private Equity LLCMergers and Acquisitions and Selling Business

Madison Private Equity LLC was established in 1993 to provide complete transactional and valuation services to businesses with enterprise values between $1 million to $50 million.
Hm, the website was Registered on 22Apr13, some 20 years after the “Company was established” and that only for ONE year.

They need to contact the investor to ascertain why he did not receive the proceeds of the sale of his holdings. The investor had been scammed by Taft MacKenzie Ventures.

Madison Private Equity LLC appears to be very close to ;
alpha-consulting.net
campbellmassey.com
carillion-am.com
jennings-mcbride.com
legacycapitalmgmt.com
randallandgibson.com
richmondgrant.com
and of course
taftmackenzie.com

all of them well known Boiler Room Scammers

I would suggest ; NOT TO DO ANY BUSINESS WITH THEM
DO NOT PAY THEM ANY MONEY

I almost forgot, Madison Private Equity LLC is NOT registered with the Georgia Secretary Of State
Caller: Madison Private Equity LLC

Re: Madison Private Equity LLC

Found this on another board

WARNING – ALERT - ACHTUNG

1158 Peachtree Street NE,
Atlanta, GA, 30309 United States
James Ward
Acquisition Accounts Manager
Phone: 1 404 592 5101
Fax: 1 404 601 4593
Email: [email protected]
Website: Madison Private Equity LLCMergers and Acquisitions and Selling Business

Madison Private Equity LLC was established in 1993 to provide complete transactional and valuation services to businesses with enterprise values between $1 million to $50 million.
Hm, the website was Registered on 22Apr13, some 20 years after the “Company was established” and that only for ONE year.

They need to contact the investor to ascertain why he did not receive the proceeds of the sale of his holdings. The investor had been scammed by Taft MacKenzie Ventures.

Madison Private Equity LLC appears to be very close to ;
alpha-consulting.net
campbellmassey.com
carillion-am.com
jennings-mcbride.com
legacycapitalmgmt.com
randallandgibson.com
richmondgrant.com
and of course
taftmackenzie.com

all of them well known Boiler Room Scammers

I would suggest ; NOT TO DO ANY BUSINESS WITH THEM
DO NOT PAY THEM ANY MONEY

I almost forgot, Madison Private Equity LLC is NOT registered with the Georgia Secretary Of State
Caller: Madison Private Equity LLC

You also forgot serene education , knowledge to action, punternet.com The list is endless
:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::cool::cool:

Wonder how much the thieving boiler room scum have to pay off the Chinese bankers to help them with their fraud?

Birds of the same (dirty) feather, flock together.

Folks, want a sure fire way to spot a Boiler Room scammer?

They all use strange bank accounts with strange names. For example you might get called by Whitehall Securities (note the flashy name, another clue) who say if you want to get rich easy all you have to do is follow their advice.

Yet when they ask for payment it will not be to Whitehall securities (in a normal country, ie Western country with solid banking regulations), the payment details will be to say 'Liberty Solutions inc' at a Panamanina, Chinese or Phillipine bank. Of course the scammers will have a good excuse if you ask (probably say something to do with tax) but I can assure you with 100% accuracy you're being setup by some real scum. The sort of scum that will happily steal the life savings of an old age pensioner, and effectily ruin the later years of thier life. That I'm sure you will agree is the hallmark of REAL SCUM.

If you're a Boiler Room scammer reading this - Go look in the mirror, that's what REAL SCUM looks like. Bet your parents are really proud of you (but of course they don't know as ytou lie to them as well)....

you and pboyles seem to be real men , chatting about things you know nothing about and talking negatively about people you don't know while hiding anonymously on the internet pretending to be somebody.. yes when i was a young kid , i happened to work for a firm and got caught up in a situation where i did nothing wrong. wow big deal , 16 years ago loser. people who know me what happened and not one of them , even my clients client think i did anything wrong.If i were involved in a scam do really think i would expose myself. man you are stupider then i thought . so G-F... yourselves you two lowlife internet geeks that sit around all day chatting online thinking your smart, get a life , oh and by the way you will be revealed as part of the litigation be planned by our attorneys..

I just came across this series of old posts where Bigbrains (not sure how he ever though up that name) was saying how real Biodefense was and how we were all going to be sued. Unfortunately its Bigbrains, real name Brett Hamburger, and Biodefense that are in the dock now. http://www.trade2win.com/boards/educational-resources/14154-boiler-room-scams-222.html#post1096512

Bio Defense Corporation, et al.

If you're a Boiler Room scammer reading this - Go look in the mirror, that's what REAL SCUM looks like. Bet your parents are really proud of you (but of course they don't know as ytou lie to them as well)....

They're like drug addicts who refuse to admit responsible for their actions and go to rehab to get themselves clean.

I just came across this series of old posts where Bigbrains (not sure how he ever though up that name) was saying how real Biodefense was and how we were all going to be sued.

BigConman more like. Love the way he scolded everyone for all their 'talk' yet in the end we find both BigW*nker and Biodefence were all nothing but talk.

Can't say this thread didn't warn everyone...

I got fooled by Crown Capital management : I started with a relative small investment and since then they have been trying to lure me into increasing my investment (and the expected returns became more extravagant every time they spoke to me). Although I probably lost my initial investment, I'm glad I didn't fell for their further deceptions.

If other people were duped as well, I would be more then happy to investigate what actions can be taken against such mal practices.

You are certainly not the only one! Can you supply names of who you have talked with?

Re: Boiler Room Scams - Crown Capital Management

Crown Capital Management
18th Floor, One Pacific Place
JL Jend. Sudirman, kav. 52-53
Jakarta 12190, Indonesia
Tel: +62-21-252-5733
Tel: +62-21-2555-5969

Website : Registered 03Jul03 (most probably taken over an expired one)
Expires 03Jul13 (unless extended)

Not registered in Indonesia thus not authorised to conduct any financial business.
Crown Capital Management connects to : Fisher Capital, Ackerman & Co, and Trent Consultants.

In the event you have invested money with them instruct your Bank to do a “money recall” on the grounds of “BOILER ROOM FRAUD”.
Do not let your Bank tell you it cannot be done for it can be done and has been done.

Careful of this one - City Gate Capital

Citygate Capital - London - New York - Dubai - Hong Kong | Citygate Capital

Unregulated
Selling 'alternative assets'
Initial phone call to try to send you a broichure (if you receive it I can GUARANTEE it will be full of flashy photos but VERY thin on actual information)
Typical wide boys on the phone
They use VOIP phones (trash companies do this)
They make a big thing about them being a 'PLC' (anyone can get this type of registration)
They say they've been in business for over 10 years yet their website was first registered only last year (CityGateCapital.com - Citygate Capital - London - New York - Dubai - Hong Kong | Citygate Capital)
Typical wesbite, full of flashy phots yet tells you nothing, not even the people behind the company (I wonder what they're trying to hide?)

My advice is simple - if they call you, in fact if any company similar to the above calls you, then only do business with them if you like to be lied to, like to be taken advantage of, and like to lose your money.

You are certainly not the only one! Can you supply names of who you have talked with?

I have spoken to people who presented them as : (1) Michael Beck, (2) Henry Morgan & (3) Charles Gifford. As per their claim they go up in hierachy with Charles the latest one.
Stephanie Parker is the name applied for the Admin documents

Crown Capital Management
18th Floor, One Pacific Place
JL Jend. Sudirman, kav. 52-53
Jakarta 12190, Indonesia
Tel: +62-21-252-5733
Tel: +62-21-2555-5969

Website : Registered 03Jul03 (most probably taken over an expired one)
Expires 03Jul13 (unless extended)

Not registered in Indonesia thus not authorised to conduct any financial business.
Crown Capital Management connects to : Fisher Capital, Ackerman & Co, and Trent Consultants.

In the event you have invested money with them instruct your Bank to do a “money recall” on the grounds of “BOILER ROOM FRAUD”.
Do not let your Bank tell you it cannot be done for it can be done and has been done.

Hi ,

can you provide more info on the process of the "money recall" on grounds of "boiler room fraud"

I'm interested to explore with my bank, but would like to be prepared prior to contacting them.

Hi ,

can you provide more info on the process of the "money recall" on grounds of "boiler room fraud"

I'm interested to explore with my bank, but would like to be prepared prior to contacting them.

It is the duty of the Bank to protect their clients and you are one of them.
I do not know your details, i.e what stock they sold you, when and where you transferred funds. But the Compliance Dpt of your Bank should have a procedure to recall your money on the basis of Boiler Room Fraud.

It is the duty of the Bank to protect their clients and you are one of them.
I do not know your details, i.e what stock they sold you, when and where you transferred funds. But the Compliance Dpt of your Bank should have a procedure to recall your money on the basis of Boiler Room Fraud.

Hi ,

Based on your suggestion, I already contacted my bank with the request for the procedure on a money recall on the basis of Boiler Room Fraud

Thanks again for your suggestion