Boiler Room Scams

I've been contacted today by a company which I feel for sure is a boiler room. They called and said they had a buyer for my worthless shares in AVMD.

Called by Jason Lee Mitsui-Clarke And Associates

They say they are in Tokyo. Website only registered less than a year in July 2012.

Mitsui-Clarke And Associates Be warned!

Quite a lot of Lee and Li out there.
OK, now they can sell your shares you will need to buy some more and pay some more money BEFORE they can sell them which IS a lot of rubbish
Website registered on 28Jul12 and expires on 28Jul13 !
I guess this is another fly-by-night, here today-gone tomorrow.

Boiler room scammer John Guchone or “Sir Gooch,” corresponded to one used by John V. Guchone, a former stock broker in New York who was suspended by the NASD in 1998 for failing to pay an arbitration and currently domiciled in Bangkok, Thailand.

Guchone was arrested and detained along with Bell and a third person at the ALV Group event in London. ALV Group’s web site lists him as a member of its research department. :clap:

Bell and Guchone also are directors of Green World Solutions Ltd., a Bangkok-based company that says it pursuing a range of renewable energy initiatives, including the production of biodiesel from the seeds of a shrub called the Jatropha.

:mad:British regulators issued a warning about Green World Solutions on July 30, saying that the company was not authorized to conduct investment activities within the United Kingdom.

Financial scams targeting UK citizens have become so prevalent that they’re now considered “the crime of the 21st century.” (n)
Paul Richard Bell and John Victor Guchone are accountable since 2001 and their financial scams also often go unreported or can be difficult to prosecute as they hide in Thailand.

Guchone and Bell are scum, It’s not just wealthy seniors who are targeted. Low-income older adults are also at risk of financial abuse. (n)

Blue Horizon Group of Companies
Blue Horizon Industries Inc.
Red Deer, Alberta – Head Office
Suite 201 – 4811 48 Street
Red Deer, Alberta Canada
T4N 1S6

Blue Horizon - Home

The scammers used same pictures_templ and wrds as Gold Horizons Mining co ltd. IDIOTS!:D:D:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Blue Horizon Group of Companies
Blue Horizon Industries Inc.
Red Deer, Alberta – Head Office
Suite 201 – 4811 48 Street
Red Deer, Alberta Canada
T4N 1S6

CANADIAN BOILER ROOM-Paul Richard Bell-John Guchone- and Shumak:clap::clap:

Blue Horizon - Home

The scammers used same pictures_templ and wrds as Gold Horizons Mining co ltd. IDIOTS!:D:D:D

ALBERTA SECURITIES COMMISSION
CEASE TRADE ORDER
Citation: Blue Horizon Industries Inc., Re, 2012 ABASC 83
Date: 20120306

Decision 8.
Under section 33.1 of the Act, it is ordered that the Issuer cease trading in respect of any security of the Issuer until this order has been revoked or varied.

http://cto-iov.csa-acvm.ca/ArticleFile.asp?Instance=101&ID=924D92E282004147A0F542BAC55456B7

Is there an update on the matter ?

Peter Pan,
You sound like you may know these people. Maybe a disgruntled AO?
Why don't we hear about the other scumbags like one who called himself Paul Hilton or "Hutch"? They are still around right? And why don't any of you guys have any pics of these guys?

New lead Morgan Carlsen and Jackson under watch!!

Good news!:D

If you have information about fraudsters you can pass it on to Crimestoppers anonymously by calling 0800 555 111 or by filling out our secure online Giving Information Form.
Alternatively, you can call the FSA’s consumer helpline on 0300 500 5000.

Last edited:
You'll notice that several posts by Peter Pan have either been deleted or edited. I received a formal complaint, providing sufficient evidence to refute many if the claims being made here.

There was no evidence provided within this thread to substantiate what was being said. If hard evidence, backed up by public domain facts is available in cases like these then we can be far more robust in our approach to keeping them.

As it is they would fail the most basic of legal tests.

Where I have edited I have tried to leave the rest of the post in a sensible state.

Last edited:
Hi - has anyone been contacted by a Frank Cantello from Premier Mergers & Acquisitions. I've had 2 conversations with him so far, apparently the company is based in New York and is looking to purchase shares (i was scammed out of a small amount of money in the Paco debarcle) for the 'American Great Lake's buyout. Paco may well be included in this. I've been sent a Mutual Non-disclosure and Share Purchase agreemeent.

I'm all for telling him to bog-off unless someone tells me that I might at least make a few quid from selling these crappy shares.

Becks

You'll notice that several posts by Peter Pan have either been deleted or edited. I received a formal complaint by this firm, providing sufficient evidence to refute many if the claims being made here.

There was no evidence provided within this thread to substantiate what was being said. If hard evidence, backed up by public domain facts is available in cases like these then we can be far more robust in our approach to keeping them.

As it is they would fail the most basic of legal tests.

Where I have edited I have tried to leave the rest of the post in a sensible state.

Threatening people with legal action is a really bad idea. I see he has been trying it on ripoffreport.com as well.

Hi - has anyone been contacted by a Frank Cantello from Premier Mergers & Acquisitions. I've had 2 conversations with him so far, apparently the company is based in New York and is looking to purchase shares (i was scammed out of a small amount of money in the Paco debarcle) for the 'American Great Lake's buyout. Paco may well be included in this. I've been sent a Mutual Non-disclosure and Share Purchase agreemeent.

I'm all for telling him to bog-off unless someone tells me that I might at least make a few quid from selling these crappy shares.

Becks

Standard Procedure, now you are somewhat convinced you might make a few quid out of this, he will come back and tell you you will have to pay some fees : for registering the shares before selling, removing share restrictions, or whatever BS reason they are telling now days. Your call but I would not go along, this is furthering the scam.
Besides ;
NYS Department of State
Division of Corporations
Informational Message
The information contained in this database is current through April 25, 2013.

No business entities were found for Premier Mergers & Acquisitions.

Last edited:

Becks

Becks waste his time, hes a fraudster like all including Peter Carlsen Ben Jackson from Morgan Financial..put the phone down when he calls next.

Thank you

Standard Procedure, now you are somewhat convinced you might make a few quid out of this, he will come back and tell you you will have to pay some fees : for registering the shares before selling, removing share restrictions, or whatever BS reason they are telling now days. Your call but I would not go along, this is furthering the scam.
Besides ;
NYS Department of State
Division of Corporations
Informational Message
The information contained in this database is current through April 25, 2013.

No business entities were found for Premier Mergers & Acquisitions.

I was contacted by a guy from Crown Capital Management in Jakarta a few months ago. He tried to sell me Asia Global Energy. Said it would jump up in the following weeks. Luckily I did not believe a word of his lies.

I got fooled by Crown Capital management : I started with a relative small investment and since then they have been trying to lure me into increasing my investment (and the expected returns became more extravagant every time they spoke to me). Although I probably lost my initial investment, I'm glad I didn't fell for their further deceptions.

If other people were duped as well, I would be more then happy to investigate what actions can be taken against such mal practices.