Boiler Room Scams

Thank you Noodle for your information. I have told all I know about the Fraudsters who hit me to the local and London Police. My M.P. has also contacted the Police Authority in the country I sent money too.

Action Fraud were very helpful when I rang them. Please contact me further if you have information about PETER CARLSEN or BEN JACKSON from MORGAN Financial advisors and lets see if we can track down these idiots who destroy lives here in the UK and throughout the World because they cannot live in a real society.

I can't say it any clearer than this "please get me the recorded phone calls, we need voices". That's all I want because fake names and fake company names are changed per client. What is Peter Carlsen from Morgan Financial to you is Billy Blogs from ABC Gold Resources to my dad. While the investigation x 2 progresses we continue to string the callers along with promises of further investments. Obviously with an ulterior motive.

Thanks

Can anyone identify gotliebs voice, before i release my recordings on the web. they sold /centman gold,/ medusa mining /silver wheaton/ and is gotlieb in jail/ is he english with a put on ''oxbridge '' voice. it is a pity this blog does not cater for voice recordings of these scum.

Thats Gotlieb all right.
Puts on that scratchy English accent.
He's still operating out of Nassau Bahamas.
Continues his boiler room operations and drug dealing.

Thank you Noodle for your information. I have told all I know about the Fraudsters who hit me to the local and London Police. My M.P. has also contacted the Police Authority in the country I sent money too.

Action Fraud were very helpful when I rang them. Please contact me further if you have information about PETER CARLSEN or BEN JACKSON from MORGAN Financial advisors and lets see if we can track down these idiots who destroy lives here in the UK and throughout the World because they cannot live in a real society.

They have been very helpful to me also. As you probably have been told, the kingpin is Jay Lance Gotlieb. He owns Morgan Financial, along with its partner Graves, Stanley & Peobody.They are all ran out of the Bahamas and Amsterdam, through the U.K.

I have not heard of Stallman Clark but Asia Global Energy is far from sliced bread. A company with a virtual office in Mumbai and no one that answers phones or emails.

Sadly to say my greediness got the better of me through a different boiler room scam.

I would assume these are the same meatheads that are contacting you.

Do you have any names, locations, or emails?

Asia Global Energy ::-0:-0:-0 New Yorker John Victor Guchone, currently he specializes in 'green' boiler room frauds. All the companies he promotes have an environmental theme similar to the ones already exposed, such as; Amplius Group and on Guchones Linkedin profile. His senior partner is Paul Richard Bell and his "facilitator ' Michael Shumak.:cheesy:

Last edited by a moderator:
good work guys ..............I wish more people monitored this excellent thread

Asia Global Energy shares have also been promoted and sold by Crown Capital Management.

Last edited by a moderator:
It appears the Registrant and Contacts are located in Panama.
Hosting is from the UK
Perhaps this helps or they will shut down and move somewhere else !

Thanks blackwatch,

Google Peter Carlsen,trading theres a trading guy who lists Carlsen there too!

Email received to suggest that someone has pictures of PETER CARLSEN and BENJAMIN JACKSON, I will share them with you if received.

Thats Gotlieb all right.
Puts on that scratchy English accent.
He's still operating out of Nassau Bahamas.
Continues his boiler room operations and drug dealing.

I,m looking for Peter Carlsen and Ben Jackson from Morgan Financial advisors. Benoit mercier too Peter Woolfe and Jmaes White, any information would be appreciated.

Can anyone identify gotliebs voice, before i release my recordings on the web. they sold /centman gold,/ medusa mining /silver wheaton/ and is gotlieb in jail/ is he english with a put on ''oxbridge '' voice. it is a pity this blog does not cater for voice recordings of these scum.

Do you have information on Peter Carlsen Ben Jackson, the two criminals are wanted by many! pictures voice recordings would be appreciated.