Boiler Room Scams

These IPO'S are not reserved for accredited investors....not real......otherwise it will not be call a public company.............Do not buy any trading stocks anywhere else other than through your own bank in your own country...or through a license brokerage firm in the U.S.A who also have license stockbrokers in the U.S.A ..you can check out licenses in FINRA....Also do not ever send any money outside the U.S.A unless you are buying a company which is private company in wherever country they have a license .
PLEASE STOP BUYING REG S STOCK...OR RESTRICTED STOCK THE FAVORITE TOOL OF ALL THE CRIMINAL FINANCIAL FRAUDS ORGANIZATIONS WORLDWIDE.

Phillipsmason website is only up for 12 months, expiring later this year. They are located in Madrid, and I have positive links with the now defunct gandrcapitalmanagement.com (as was). It thus appears that phillips mason is run by the same outfit. At least three of gandr are located in Palma, Barcelona, and Pamplona and meet up now and then.
friday76.

If you have any data whatsoever on who is really behind Phillips Mason and where they are based I would really appreciate you sending it or saying where it is available on the web as a friend of mine has lost over $200,000 and we want to get it back. I thought they were run out of Canada but they may well have sales people in Spain. Any information would help.

Attention to Capital Gold Mining Resources Inc. shareholders. The same procedure is on its way to scam you as it happened during the DCP (DixonPerot and Champion) times. Back than a guy called Henry Samuelson called you and said that the company was going to go to the Nasdaq and encouraged you to buy more shares from the company. Obviously DCP has never ever had a chance to be accepted by any of the major US stock exchange. (No income, no financials etc.) Samuelson got his juicy commission based on the sold shares. You will be contacted by him again. If you have any extra cash you`d better of giving it to any charity organization.
Good investing

I'm with you. All these colombia cons are already under investigation by FBI, but the question is, where have all investments of about 700 suckers gone???
uisi71

I was convinced to invest in Spartamatrix a few years ago. They've kept update me with positive good news. It seems, no doubt, going well and asked me to increase my investment for more profit. Now I'm sure my money stolen by this crooks.

Any way I can get my money back. Any one have any update information about the listing. They told me to be positive and patient. :mad:

3 words.....

'WRITE IT OFF!

and another 4 words......

'DON'T DO IT AGAIN'!

Has anyone heard of west-pier associates selling precious with a deal too good to be true? West-pier.co.uk. Smells fishy. Escrow acc. Usual gumph paul scott with
20yrs experience and his retired father with 35 yrs experience, oh and carbon credits if you want......heheh

I have found the'mule' in my fraud with no help from the police at all,in fact I now believe he is being protected and the police are not helping att all, it appears that I seem to be athorn in the side, I am seriously considering a norwich pharmacal against the police force and sueing for malicious prosecution and infringement of my human rights..some of you might find this hard to believe but it is really happening to me now...a nightmare scenario that's is almost unbelievable...you give positive proof of fraud and the thief and the cops do nothing! It seems now that justice is at the barrel of a gun..perhaps this is the way forward....more to follow after the bank holiday as the fraud squad don't work bank holidays.. And believe me reporting your fraud to city of london police is a complete waste of time....they don't even investigate or return emails or telephone calls..

Malicious prosecution is effectively negligence and more important willfull negligence by police to effectively render it impossible to recover your assets...it amounts in law to a prosecution..

Malicious prosecution is effectively negligence and more important willfull negligence by police to effectively render it impossible to recover your assets...it amounts in law to a prosecution..

What on earth are you on about? If you were not actually prosecuted you can't sue for malicious prosecution.

I have found the'mule' in my fraud with no help from the police at all,in fact I now believe he is being protected and the police are not helping att all, it appears that I seem to be athorn in the side, I am seriously considering a norwich pharmacal against the police force and sueing for malicious prosecution and infringement of my human rights..some of you might find this hard to believe but it is really happening to me now...a nightmare scenario that's is almost unbelievable...you give positive proof of fraud and the thief and the cops do nothing! It seems now that justice is at the barrel of a gun..perhaps this is the way forward....more to follow after the bank holiday as the fraud squad don't work bank holidays.. And believe me reporting your fraud to city of london police is a complete waste of time....they don't even investigate or return emails or telephone calls..

I wonder why ?

Just you explain to me how you helped me as I can't recall.
Y

You said, "Shut the **** up you prick" to me after I advised you to avoid naming people too hastily.

Anyway, you're an abrasive, unpleasant individual and I hope you don't get your money back.

Last edited: