Boiler Room Scams

Re: Stefan Van Rooyan (Chief Research Officer.) of behalf of the Board of Directors t

You forgot to put 'finding the cure for Cancer and HIV' on the list :cheesy:

Also, why not throw the 'tallest building in the world' in as well.
[/QUOTE]

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Think they should add global on the end of their company name too :)

SpartaMatrix Chairman Dr. Philip H. Wainwright seems to be a busy man,

Management

he's also running a company called SMI Housing, except he seems to have changed his CV a bit.

Multifamily Housing Team

And not an AUDITED set of accounts to be found anywhere, and I mean ANYWHERE.

Strange for such a busy, successful, multi-billion dollar business with an 'impressive' track record, and of course such 'big' plans for the future.

A cynical person might suggest this is one big scam. But a fool would invest..............

And not an AUDITED set of accounts to be found anywhere, and I mean ANYWHERE.

Strange for such a busy, successful, multi-billion dollar business with an 'impressive' track record, and of course such 'big' plans for the future.

A cynical person might suggest this is one big scam. But a fool would invest..............

They have been selling shares since 2006 and still havnt gone public. Bit like the old Biodefense Corp story.

TMF: On another note / The Jewish Board of Gelt

They have been selling shares since 2006 and still havnt gone public. Bit like the old Biodefense Corp story.

TMF: On another note / The Jewish Board of Gelt

Talk about a fool and his money etc.

Check out the poster 'littleotter' on the Fool site, he says he's been caught out by boiler rooms in the past yet still invested in this one (n)

Guess he's about ready now for a 'recovery scam'.

PLEASE EVERYONE - WAKE UP - INVEST IN SMALL COMPANIES VIA COLD CALLING STRANGERS PROMISING EASY AND BIG RETURNS AND BE READY TO HAVE 100% OF YOUR MONEY STOLEN.

It is as simple as that.

if in doubt please post here, people on this thread are experts at scam spotting and will tell you whether you're being setup or not. But to save time I'll give you the answer right now - YES, YOU ARE BEING SETUP.

Another scam to be aware of First Standard Management - Home they will try and sell you shares that they bought a few days ago for an institutional investors so they can offer you them at below amrket price and you can sell them for an instant profit.

Dream on.

They say they are in Ireland but will call you off a blocked number.
Hong Kong
20th Floor, Central Tower,
28 Queen's Road,
Central, Hong Kong
Zurich

Hardturmstrasse 181
CH-8005 Zürich
Ireland
15 Harcourt Street, Dublin 2
Fax: +353 01 437 0711
E-mail: [email protected]
Email: [email protected]

ScamWarning, nice post.

Just to reiterate,

First Standard Management - firststandardmanagement.com

They're 101% Boiler Room Scammers.

Website first registered 3 weeks ago!

FirstStandardManagement.com - First Standard Management

If you're called by this scum realise you're talking to a LYING THIEF who is trying to steal your money. They might talk a good game and be pleasant enough but the reality is they're REAL SCUM.

Invest with them and your money WILL BE STOLEN.

Thanks for your correction of goldsassetmanagers.com, I wondered it it was the same outfit as have been talking to me.

Are you sure that these are scammers becasue I had set up a share purchase with them and am about to shut the door on it?

Tom

Of course I'm sure, and you should be more wary of cold calling companies promising easy money.

Website first registered less than 6 months ago.

They'll probably be making a big deal of 'escrow' accounts which to send the cash to, chances are the account will be in a foreign land with weak regulation, lax laws etc. Maybe in the far east, carribean or Cyprus, crappy banking places like that.

Plus, you've agreed to buy some shares, well, what sort of research have you done into what you're actually buying? Or are you just relying on what you've been told? If so theN, sorry you're an idiot. Please don't have a go at me because I'm telling you the truth but won't steal your money, the others are lying to you and are charming, but are setting you up. I'm therefore being cruel to be kind.

Now, assuming you have realised you're talking to the boiler room thieves and assuming you have agreed to buy shares but have not sent the money yet - DON'T SEND IT, IT WILL BE STOLEN. But read this carefully, when you don't send the cash they'll be on to you saying all sorts of crap like they're going to sue you, report you to the police and regulators, basically things to scare you into sending them the money, so they can steal it.

HOLD YOUR NERVE because it's ALL lies, scammers, cheats and thieves don't sue for obvious reasons. If I were you I'd tell them where to go with offensive language because they don't give a **** about you. THINK ABOUT IT.

Good luck anyway and I hope you've learned something from this post, number 1, stop being so naive..........

Last edited:
Thanks for your correction of goldsassetmanagers.com, I wondered it it was the same outfit as have been talking to me.

Are you sure that these are scammers becasue I had set up a share purchase with them and am about to shut the door on it?

You were caught once with Nazca Mining, that means you are now on the mugs list. You are going to get more calls because these guys assume that if you fell for it once you'll fall for it again. They will absolutely bleed you dry if you're dumb enough to fall for it again and again. Remember nobody is allowed to cold call you to sell you shares.

I know exactly what is going to happen next. Once you tell them you're not going ahead they are going to say you made a legally binding agreement and they will pretend they are going to take legal action. It is all complete nonsense, don't fall for it. Criminals in some third workd country are not going to take legal action to enforce a theft on you

This is just one more boiler room scam and if you fall for it after this warning then there's no hope for you. You might as well take all your money and burn it because you're going to lose it.

Last edited:
I've heard of many scams, but the most notorious one still has to be the inactivity fee... such a legal way for brokers to steal our money :(

Boiler Room Scam Warning

Dear Friends,
another Scam:
Premier Partners, apparently based in Seoul and Luxembourg.
Premier Partners Group - Portfolio management and financial investment
Interesting is that according to Whois the domain was claimed in 1998 already!
Also website with (fake) management profiles and client log-in. The crooks are trying to improve their web presence!
Otherwise all warning signs apply: cold calling by skilled sales guys (Scottish accent!!), very pushy, no FSA or similar registration.

SCAM: Premier Partners, Premier Partners Group - Portfolio management and financial investment

Re: Boiler Room Scam Warning

Dear Friends,
another Scam:
Premier Partners, apparently based in Seoul and Luxembourg.
Premier Partners Group - Portfolio management and financial investment
Interesting is that according to Whois the domain was claimed in 1998 already!
Also website with (fake) management profiles and client log-in. The crooks are trying to improve their web presence!
Otherwise all warning signs apply: cold calling by skilled sales guys (Scottish accent!!), very pushy, no FSA or similar registration.

SCAM: Premier Partners, Premier Partners Group - Portfolio management and financial investment

You have to laugh at some of the things these idiots do.

Chairman – Lachlan Brown is in fact just a stock photo called 'middle aged businessman'

http://www.premier-partners.com/About/Directors.html

Middle-aged businessman | Stock Photo | iStockphoto.com

Premier Partners, Seoul and Luxembourg, I dont think so, amateur effort.

Attachments

• brown.jpg
    brown.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 391
  • stock.jpg
    stock.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 415
Love the crappy testimonials on their scam website.

Folks, invest with these guys and your money WILL BE STOLEN FROM YOU. You're NOT dealing with a proper firm, just a bunch of thieving liars. EVERTHING you're being told is a lie with one goal in mind - TO STEAL YOUR CASH.

Bear in mind though that the lying salesmen you'll be speaking with, will be very charming and will seem knowledgable.

YOU'VE ALL BEEN WARNED.

Bank Account Premier Partners

And they will ask you to wire your funds to an "escrow" account.
Here are the details:
Horizon Group Global LTD
Account 019770012651
Union Bank of Taiwan
Taipei City 104
Taiwan

No doubt this account will be used by the other boilerroom operations in the network as well. This is where authorities should look into in order to reveal the operators in the background
greets,
William