Boiler Room Scams

Another one recently called me folks. GCM Worldwide in New York (oh yeah !) Someone called Andrea Cortez tried to persuade me that gold was very difficult to buy and bits of paper from her (no doubt with gold printed on them somewhere) would be much easier and more prifitable. Give me strength !

Re: Bank Account Premier Partners

And they will ask you to wire your funds to an "escrow" account.
Here are the details:
Horizon Group Global LTD
Account 019770012651
Union Bank of Taiwan
Taipei City 104
Taiwan

Folks, here's a fail safe way to spot a scam broker -

If they ever mention the word 'ESCROW' then 100% scam. Normal, legit brokers don't use such accounts, in fact a normal broker will ask you to pay money to THEIR CLIENT ACCOUNT, so if you're doing business with say TD Waterhouse you'll be asked to pay money to 'TD Waterhouse Client Account'.

Now, listen and listen very closely. If you didn't know the above then I have a few simple words for you - STAY OUT OF THE STOCKMARKET BECAUSE YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING. But if your greed and naivity get the better of you then please realise that you'll be a little lamb wondering around aimlesly while the many wolves (I'm talking legit companies here, not scammers) start licking their chops waiting for their chance to pounce. You'll be easy meat for them because you won't even know they're overcharging and (legally) skimming you.

Sorry to be harsh, but it's for you own good.

Hi Richard,
I'm not Australian , but Irish,. but I will look at the website anyway..... I'm also older and a lot wiser and a bit poorer and a lot more .cinical ,sinical, cynical --- I mean . suspicious,
I must be on a suckers list, because I constantly get unsolicited calls, offering building land in UK, Spain,Brazil, Gold futures, wines,advise on shares, etc. etc.. ...... the list is endless. BUT The BULL **** is always the same.
By the way had any one come across " Morgan Financial Services " or " FSW Europe " or a b-r-o-k-e-r called Carlos Delgado recently. ?
When I can afford the time, I keep these thieves on the phone , I always ask for an e-mail, I keep taking calls but never do anything, ask for e-mails to be sent again, and again , saying as my e-mail checker is blocking them, pretend to be half interested, If I am wasting their time,keep them doing stuff to send to me, they can't be stealing from someone else.
When the thief realised I probably won't send him money -- + I get tired of him or her and send all their details off to Scotland Yard , MI5, FBI , CIA , Homeland security . and especially the head offices of the Banks they ask for funds to be sent to. The Central Bank in the country they operate from.
REALLY --- I must get out a bit more often. reading my own writing,-- I must get another hobby.

Hi Richard,
I'm not Australian , but Irish,. but I will look at the website anyway..... I'm also older and a lot wiser and a bit poorer and a lot more .cinical ,sinical, cynical --- I mean . suspicious,
I must be on a suckers list, because I constantly get unsolicited calls, offering building land in UK, Spain,Brazil, Gold futures, wines,advise on shares, etc. etc.. ...... the list is endless. BUT The BULL **** is always the same.
By the way had any one come across " Morgan Financial Services " or " FSW Europe " or a b-r-o-k-e-r called Carlos Delgado recently. ?
When I can afford the time, I keep these thieves on the phone , I always ask for an e-mail, I keep taking calls but never do anything, ask for e-mails to be sent again, and again , saying as my e-mail checker is blocking them, pretend to be half interested, If I am wasting their time,keep them doing stuff to send to me, they can't be stealing from someone else.

When the thief realised I probably won't send him money -- + I get tired of him or her and send all their details off to Scotland Yard , MI5, FBI , CIA , Homeland security . and especially the head offices of the Banks they ask for funds to be sent to. The Central Bank in the country they operate from.
REALLY --- I must get out a bit more often. reading my own writing,-- I must get another hobby.

Hello Adrian123456,
I'm happy to read about your hobby !
Is it possible, that you publish here something about Mr. Delgado? Or you send it to me?
It will be very friendly !:clap:

Hi Richard,

Griefing the griefers, that's brilliant! (y) My grandfather was known to do that, back before computers and internet. I clearly remember one time during a family dinner that this had happened, and he simply kept them on the line with things like,

"OH! I'm so very sorry, can you please hold on for one moment, I need to take care of something."

Then would set the phone down and walk away. In 5 or 6 minutes, he went back to the phone, and asked if he was still there, and then spoke to the guy for about 30 seconds, "What do you have?" "Oh yes, I'm interested -- OH! Darn it! I'm SORRY, but the darned dog here just knocked over the plant. Goodness, Sir, please, honestly, can you please hold again?"

This goes on for almost 30-40 minutes. (y)

Keep at it Adrian, especially sending in the bank details to whoever might be able to take action. The banks are the weak link to these scammers.

Folks, notice how he's getting calls from all the well known scams, wine, foreign property, Gold/Oil futures etc. So if you've ever called about an investment in one of these sectors, no ifs and no buts - YOU'RE BEING SETUP TO HAVE YOUR MONEY STOLEN.

..........YOU'VE ALL BEEN WARNED.......

Hi Richard,

last year I was being asked to buy gold futures from some thief , and I kept coming back to the question " was his company registered. " and this guy told me they were registered with Homeland Security,
So in a later conversation, I told him that indeed they were registered with Homeland Security, as I had been talking to the CIA yesterday, and the CIA would pass on the thief's company details to Homeland Security,....... the phone went dead instantly and i was never able to contact to contact him again...

Hello Adrian123456,
I'm happy to read about your hobby !
Is it possible, that you publish here something about Mr. Delgado? Or you send it to me?
It will be very friendly !:clap:

Hi, F-Y-3x, ... Carlos Delgado worked for " FSW Europe " in Frankfort and , talked to me many times about nuclear power and how it was the answer to the worlds energy crisis, sold me some shares in a Uranium Mining company called " yellowCat Uranium " real shares in a plus market company that never found any Uranium.

Hi all,

Almost did my first trade with Shaw - Capital the other day.. Was on the phone with the trader whilst looking on the net and was quite impressed with the number of articles posted online from Shaw capitols CEO Peter Kennedy.

It was only looking at the warnings from the fsa that made me hold back. How can a company, like Shaw Capitol, be referenced in loads of websites including respectable sites but then be listed on three or more financial authority websites as unsafe..

Hi all,

Almost did my first trade with Shaw - Capital the other day.. Was on the phone with the trader whilst looking on the net and was quite impressed with the number of articles posted online from Shaw capitols CEO Peter Kennedy.

It was only looking at the warnings from the fsa that made me hold back. How can a company, like Shaw Capitol, be referenced in loads of websites including respectable sites but then be listed on three or more financial authority websites as unsafe..

Anybody can post 'news' stories on the internet, you can do your own press releases, reviews about yourself, you name it. You can also pay an agency to do all this for you, none of them care if you're a crook or not. I've even seen press releases from boiler room criminals on Reuters. Here's an example of an agency,

Generate Publicity, Increase Visibility & Drive Business - How PRWeb Works - PRWeb

Here they offer a premium service where they try to get your 'news' to the big names like the New York Times.

http://service.prweb.com/pricing/

Have nothing to do with these people, they are going to steal your money, dont believe what they say about themselves on the internet.

They won't steal anything from me! Funny thing is, I know I will get a call tomorrow asking why I haven't completed the fund transfer of 5000 euros for the magical NT3 stock, that they've secured on my verbal acceptance.

Just wondering if I should string theses ***** on or just tell them to f off..

They won't steal anything from me! Funny thing is, I know I will get a call tomorrow asking why I haven't completed the fund transfer of 5000 euros for the magical NT3 stock, that they've secured on my verbal acceptance.

Just wondering if I should string theses ***** on or just tell them to f off..

You know they are going to threaten to take you to court and you'll lose your house blah, blah, blah. Of course they wont do it and cant do it but they do use these scare tactics, especially with older people (I'm not saying you're old by the way). In any case my point is by all means string them along but only if you're not going to panic the first time they say they're taking legal action against you.

I live in the middle east and so far all they have is a mobile phone number! Secondly I'm only 38 (sounds old when in say it) I was hoping they'd come out with the legal action threat tomorrow, cos the first guy I spoke to told me they were regulated by the Korean fsa! When I checked, not only are they not regulated but they are on the Korean Fsa alert list as dodgy!

Tomorrow I am going to ask for the traders passport information to verify he his who he says he is and I've a mate in the UK that works for customs.

I am then going to ask them to forward the share certificates so I can check the shares are valid and can be sold within 90 days as promised.

BTW my mother is quite high up in the police and has asked me to get this info so she can check the details against the uk databases.

I'm quite looking forward to the hassle tbh, just wondered if anyone on this forum had any good ideas to really suck these guys in and give it to them!

Hi Leebo,

Would be good to post their Bankdetails here (account where you were asked to wire the payment to ) and alert the bank that one of their accounts is being used by criminals.

greetz,
will

I live in the middle east and so far all they have is a mobile phone number! Secondly I'm only 38 (sounds old when in say it) I was hoping they'd come out with the legal action threat tomorrow, cos the first guy I spoke to told me they were regulated by the Korean fsa! When I checked, not only are they not regulated but they are on the Korean Fsa alert list as dodgy!

Tomorrow I am going to ask for the traders passport information to verify he his who he says he is and I've a mate in the UK that works for customs.

I am then going to ask them to forward the share certificates so I can check the shares are valid and can be sold within 90 days as promised.

BTW my mother is quite high up in the police and has asked me to get this info so she can check the details against the uk databases.

I'm quite looking forward to the hassle tbh, just wondered if anyone on this forum had any good ideas to really suck these guys in and give it to them!

Another scam to be aware of First Standard Management - Home they will try and sell you shares that they bought a few days ago for an institutional investors so they can offer you them at below amrket price and you can sell them for an instant profit.

Dream on.

They say they are in Ireland but will call you off a blocked number.
Hong Kong
20th Floor, Central Tower,
28 Queen's Road,
Central, Hong Kong
Zurich

Hardturmstrasse 181
CH-8005 Zürich
Ireland
15 Harcourt Street, Dublin 2
Fax: +353 01 437 0711
E-mail: [email protected]
Email: [email protected]

First Standard management may be the newest boiler room website (allegedly) but some have been around awhile. Take for instance the following.

Home
www.Brentwoodcapitalventures.com
Wolf Investment Solutions
GB Global Mining AG
Progress Advisors LLC
Black Rose Financial
Bridport Advisory
Shaw Capital Management - Investment Innovation & Excellence
Phoenix Capital Partners: Energy, New Energy and Telecoms Finance Solutions
Brightbridge Wealth Management, Inc.
Home
Apex Holdings Limited
Home
Abbott's Investment Group
Harris James Associates

These are already banned but the websites continues to operate!? It begs the question who is in charge here? Obviously no one. So, do your own due diligence, don't invest over the phone, dont be naive and keep your hard earned cash to yourself.
No other warnings required.
friday76