Boiler Room Scams

Another twist in the Equity Research Partners (Financial Research Advisors as they are now known!) saga.

I have ECOB shares purchased from the thieves ERP. I contacted the legal address on the EcoBlu website, and received and answer telling me that I am indeed on the share register but could I pass on the details of ERP as he needs to confirm some details with them!
1. Should the legal people not have the contact details for ERP?!!!
2. Why are they asking me for those details!
3. is it possible that the legal contact is involved with ERP? Which in turn means EcoBlu are involved in the whole scam! As the contact is on the EcoBlu website.

I'm not sure whats going on with all this, it all seems very screwed up.

Would it be that legal contact that should be able to provide me with the opinion letter to allow the possibility of de-resticting the shares?

agree some of their questions seem strange. It is quite possible that EcoBlu are not aware of ERP if they were not appointed as their agents. Scammers just use any convenient share and while they claim to represent the company they quite probably are not known to the company. EcoBlu may want to know how ECB got their shares to sell in the first place. As in the other reply the truth will be revealed if money is mentioned.
Good luck but I have to say I do not fancy your chances!

thanks for your words of wisdom Experienced-it-all. shame i didn't hear them prior to me getting into buying restricted shares in the first place.
but, Letting completly go of them would indeed be a real shame. i am just trying to share my experience with Equity Research Partners now Financial Reaearch Partners, and if there is a way of of not losing the shares completly.
i have contacted the the transfert agent listed on the share certificate. they were very helpful.
here is what is needed to unrestrict the share (from the email i have received back from them):
"
Thank you for your request. I will be happy to answer any questions you might have. Meanwhile, we would require the following documents for the Legend Removal Only pursuant to Rule 144 (Please see Rule 144 Guide):

Original Certificate
Legal Opinion Letter (from legal counsel of the company, or any SEC authorized legal council) *
Seller’s Representation Letter
Original Stock Power with Medallion Guaranteed Signature (A Stock Power may be used in lieu of a Medallion Guaranteed Signature on the back of the Original Certificate. Either is acceptable to complete a transfer) –if it is a transfer (then 5 and 6 apply)
Instructions for transfer
Names, Addresses, and Social Security Numbers of each new Shareholder, phone #, email (if any).
Mailing Instructions

8. Applicable Fees as follows:

- $50.00 to remove the restriction and issue new certificate

- $1.00 to cancel old certificate

- $45.00 for FedEx Priority Overnight or pre-paid way bill by any Courier Service provided by you.
"
the opinion letter can be asked from the company issuing the shares.... i will try that route and let you know of my findings

That would just be another $96 bucks down the drain.

You just have to understand that you are not dealing with "Companies", you are dealing with "Crooks". I mean that sincerely. The companies, rules and regulations, SEC, Reg. S and D, Rule 144 is all just smoke-screen so you feel like you are dealing with "Stocks" but in reality you have been sold "paper" by scam artists (probably mob related or similar). They have just found a way to use SEC loop holes to drain bank accounts. They just take as much as they can from several "investors" to fill up a "company" with cash and then drain the cash accounts and the company goes back down to par-value.

There is NO GETTING ANYTHING OUT OF THESE SHARES. I am not trying to be harsh with you or anybody else for that matter, it is not about being pessimistic, I am just trying to explain the reality of the situation.

If you don't give up on these shares, you will be "chasing" and you will be prone to losing more money. Check these 200+ pages of this thread alone and in 7 years I have never come across "1" single person who has made a profit out of these b.s. stocks. NOT ONE!

So just be careful next time, let this one go, live and learn. That is my advice, my humble opinion.

This post you mean?

"Originally Posted by tradley34649 View Post
I haven't replied to the answers I received regarding BioDefense Corp. as I'm waiting to see what transpires at end March! Then it will be my turn to eat humble pie.If not ,then you can. Regards Terry"

This post you mean?

"Originally Posted by tradley34649 View Post
I haven't replied to the answers I received regarding BioDefense Corp. as I'm waiting to see what transpires at end March! Then it will be my turn to eat humble pie.If not ,then you can. Regards Terry"

Yeah, that is the one. Although I am not sure who's side he is on or who gets to eat the pie?!?! I thought he was saying that BioDefense would be public by the end of March but from this post I am not sure.

What I am sure about is that BioDefense is a sham and that Microwave/Dishwasher/Laundry machine they are selling is just a way to promote selling paper.

Yeah, that is the one. Although I am not sure who's side he is on or who gets to eat the pie?!?! I thought he was saying that BioDefense would be public by the end of March but from this post I am not sure.

What I am sure about is that BioDefense is a sham and that Microwave/Dishwasher/Laundry machine they are selling is just a way to promote selling paper.

My assumption was that this guy had been conned but hadnt yet accepted it. I think he was referring to an earlier post from Bigbrains which said it would be public in March.

Another twist in the Equity Research Partners (Financial Research Advisors as they are now known!) saga.

I have ECOB shares purchased from the thieves ERP. I contacted the legal address on the EcoBlu website, and received and answer telling me that I am indeed on the share register but could I pass on the details of ERP as he needs to confirm some details with them!
1. Should the legal people not have the contact details for ERP?!!!
2. Why are they asking me for those details!
3. is it possible that the legal contact is involved with ERP? Which in turn means EcoBlu are involved in the whole scam! As the contact is on the EcoBlu website.

I'm not sure whats going on with all this, it all seems very screwed up.

Would it be that legal contact that should be able to provide me with the opinion letter to allow the possibility of de-resticting the shares?

when i spoke to the transfert agent of an other otcbb company DANR bought via ERP, i was told that
1- the issuer, in your case Ecob should be able to tell us how long the restriction is for (either 6 months or one year)
2- if Ecob has a legal councel in place (which they may have) then you could in theory ask them to provide you with the Opinion Letter. As a share holder (which we are) it isn't unreasonnable to ask if the issuer , ECOB, if the opinion letter is at their charge. Alternativelly there is always the possibility to ask an independant legal body, which would be mre expensive...
somehow you raise an interesting question, is Ecob aware?

Bigbrains sent me the following email;

you have no clue how real biodefense is. you should be very care full what you post cause it just might bight you in the ass. your the one with no balls posting anonymously on a message board, why don't you grow a pair , call me ,my telephone # international 1-917-239-2119 I'm in America eastern standard time ...........

Now I understand that it may be the terrorists themselves selling Biodefense! If I am not careful he will send anthrax through my email:LOL:

you and pboyles seem to be real men , chatting about things you know nothing about and talking negatively about people you don't know while hiding anonymously on the internet pretending to be somebody.. yes when i was a young kid , i happened to work for a firm and got caught up in a situation where i did nothing wrong. wow big deal , 16 years ago loser. people who know me what happened and not one of them , even my clients client think i did anything wrong.If i were involved in a scam do really think i would expose myself. man you are stupider then i thought . so G-F... yourselves you two lowlife internet geeks that sit around all day chatting online thinking your smart, get a life , oh and by the way you will be revealed as part of the litigation be planned by our attorneys..

Careful, he might come over and 'bight' you.

..actually no, he probably thinks Spain is in Mexico.

you and pboyles seem to be real men , chatting about things you know nothing about and talking negatively about people you don't know while hiding anonymously on the internet pretending to be somebody.. yes when i was a young kid , i happened to work for a firm and got caught up in a situation where i did nothing wrong. wow big deal , 16 years ago loser. people who know me what happened and not one of them , even my clients client think i did anything wrong.If i were involved in a scam do really think i would expose myself. man you are stupider then i thought . so G-F... yourselves you two lowlife internet geeks that sit around all day chatting online thinking your smart, get a life , oh and by the way you will be revealed as part of the litigation be planned by our attorneys..

Careful, he might come over and 'bight' you.

..actually no, he probably thinks Spain is in Mexico.

you and experienced nothing yet seem to be real men , chatting about things you know nothing about and talking negatively about people you don't know while hiding anonymously on the internet pretending to be somebody.. yes when i was a young kid , i happened to work for a firm and got caught up in a situation where i did nothing wrong. wow big deal , 16 years ago loser. people who know me what happened and not one of them , even my clients client think i did anything wrong.If i were involved in a scam do really think i would expose myself. man you are stupider then i thought . so G-F... yourselves you two lowlife internet geeks that sit around all day chatting online thinking your smart, get a life , oh and by the way you will be revealed as part of the litigation be planned by our attorneys..

Did biodefense go public as promised last month?

no one from biodefense promised anyone that it would go public on any specific date. that would be impossible to do for any company. we are in talks with investment bankers who have seen our business plan and are interested in floating our shares (both in the u.k and in the u.s.) there are a few things biodefense is doing as a company that will greatly increase our valuation and give the best return for our shareholders. once these are achieved we fully intend to go public. it has been on of the top priorities of the company to go public and we will when the time is right.as for myself, i am not a stock promoter , i have never promoted a stock in my life , i am an investor and business consultant . i invested heavily in biodefense 7 years ago when there were 3 employees with a prototype working out of a garage. now the company has a 35,000 square for facility with over 40 full time employees and consultants, corporate and SEC attorneys, holds multiple patents in the U.S -U.K. E.U and ISRAEL. our customers include the united nation , the us federal government , state agencies , important financial institutions and foreign governments (refer to the companies website . www.biod.com.) if this was a scam this would have been shut down long ago by the government agencies here in the u.s. that have reviewed everything that the company has doing ..

. so G-F... yourselves you two lowlife internet geeks that sit around all day chatting online thinking your smart, get a life , oh and by the way you will be revealed as part of the litigation be planned by our attorneys..

Well I am very impressed with your professionalism, we can really trust a company whose staff speak to people like that, very nice.

no one from biodefense promised anyone that it would go public on any specific date. that would be impossible to do for any company. we are in talks with investment bankers who have seen our business plan and are interested in floating our shares (both in the u.k and in the u.s.) there are a few things biodefense is doing as a company that will greatly increase our valuation and give the best return for our shareholders. once these are achieved we fully intend to go public. it has been on of the top priorities of the company to go public and we will when the time is right.as for myself, i am not a stock promoter , i have never promoted a stock in my life , i am an investor and business consultant . i invested heavily in biodefense 7 years ago when there were 3 employees with a prototype working out of a garage. now the company has a 35,000 square for facility with over 40 full time employees and consultants, corporate and SEC attorneys, holds multiple patents in the U.S -U.K. E.U and ISRAEL. our customers include the united nation , the us federal government , state agencies , important financial institutions and foreign governments (refer to the companies website . www.biod.com.) if this was a scam this would have been shut down long ago by the government agencies here in the u.s. that have reviewed everything that the company has doing ..

There is no point in people wasting this forum to call each other names.

At the end of the day we are all reporting our experiences and drawing conclusions from them. As to Biodefense, or any other company for that matter, the reason they are on this forum is that they are being promoted by boilerrooms. That is why we came here looking for info. So whither or not they are legit companies is irrelevant, they are being used to rip us off.
There are many voices against and only one voice for, so once again draw you own conclusions.
As far as I am concerned if you think Biodefense or any other of the companies are a good risk, then go and buy them on the open market. At least then you will be buying fully tradeable shares, not restricted. Also you will be able to sell again through the same agent, something you cannot do with cold callers.
Now let's all cut the insults and quote the facts!

By the way you will be revealed as part of the litigation be planned by our attorneys..

I thought April 1st had been and gone :)

Guess the good guys on this thread will be shaking in their boots at the thought of being called and cross-examined by your 'Attorneys'.

But wil they be real lawyers or fake ones :)

we are in talks with investment bankers who have seen our business plan and are interested in floating our shares (both in the u.k and in the u.s.)

These 'companies' always seem to be 'in talks' don't they.

My bet is that this time next year the talks will still be 'ongoing' but they will look 'very promising'.

Then in 2012 they'll be 'almost there', just a little bit more 'due diligence' to be done.

2012 ends and 2013 starts so what about the 'float'? Well, like 2012 the investment banks are still 'very interested' and the company will probably be listed in the 3rd quarter. Still struggling with a bit of red tape though so hold on investors, soon you'll be rich.

2014 comes along and that 'red tape' was even more of a problem than was first thought. But don't worry everyone we've got a team of hot lawyers on the case and they inform us that this will all be cleared up within the next few months.

2015 - still nothing!

2016, 2017, 2017 etc etc - nothing.

Talk about the carrot in front of the donkey. It's always there but nothing happens.......

PS. Brains. Please don't sue me over this, please I'm begging ya :)

Big Brains, give it up. Yes, you belong to a big organization and they are connected, but you mean nothing to them. One of these days, you will be arrested and it isn’t fun being in a foreign jail cell. Do you ever wonder why the big bosses never get nailed? They know but they won’t be telling you. They won’t be in these rooms when the arrests are made. You might be. What it boils down to; life or money. They are in the business of stealing money so they don’t care about anyone’s life and who they hurt or who dies. So that’s how valuable you are to them. Get some sense, before you end up in a foreign jail. Those jails cells are not so sweet. Book that plane ticket and go home. All of those dreams of making millions and driving Ferraris’ and Lamborghinis’ are empty promises and are getting less and less likely to happen in the future and certainly not for you. And that last big pay they promise, that won’t ever happen. Remember who you are working for. They would rather see you go to the slammer before they pay you out. And you wouldn’t ever know that you had been conned, too.

The silly threats that you spew, that will never happen, that means exposure. That is the last thing that they will ever do. So book that plane ticket and go home, before it’s too late.