Boiler Room Scams

Another one bites the dust : Swiss Financial Research of 104 Bederstrasse Zurich has recently been "bought over" according to the brokers. From previous posts it is obvious that there is a habitualy Modus Operandi. I lost $30,000 and not only do I feel complely stupid, but even shares that I own that are NOT restricted I cant give away. Beware of the following people who tend to sell you shares and then you cant get hold of them again, your portfolio having been re-asigned to another broker within the firm:
Robert Braitman
Alex Ford
Liam Hamilton
Richard Forbes
and Angela Straus - the only person you can get hold of via email.
Shares sold - tanatmount to robbery : Tri-Hub (E6F1:GR), Ventana Biotech (VNTA), Kalahari Greentech (KHGT) Clean Coal Tech (CCT) Total Apparel Group (TLAG)

SELVA resources is being sold over the phone.

website http://selvaresources.com - who designs this stuff!

President and Director work from a shopping mall in Las Vegas.

I am posting here because google picks up this thread should anyone be looking for scams.

Gold miners are bad enough when they are listed on exchanges but this setup is ridiculous.

Scammers must try harder than this.

SELVA resources is being sold over the phone.

website http://selvaresources.com - who designs this stuff!

President and Director work from a shopping mall in Las Vegas.

I am posting here because google picks up this thread should anyone be looking for scams.

Gold miners are bad enough when they are listed on exchanges but this setup is ridiculous.

Scammers must try harder than this.

Good idea to post, youre right Google seems to pick up T2W when you search for any of these companies. Selva Resources were mentioned on the previous page, they were being sold by Hoffman Stanley, which name did they use when they called you?

This guy makes me laugh. Obviously your have more than one sign in name. You seem to call the people you scam idiots.
Are you looking for more contacts to add to your client,,,, er scam list.
Only 1,500,000.00 million. Why not make it 15,000,000,000.00, then I will believe you.:LOL:

I think you've misunderstood something here, this is a email someone i know recieved, hope you don't think i'm a scammer, actually i don't care what you think, thick and or ignorant is what a few of the people reading these threads must be:devilish:

If any of you are UK based, report to Operation Archway at city of london police site, they are gathering info on all these affectoing UK residents.

If anyone knows of a broker that will accept unrestricted Tri-Hub shares, please please let me know!

If any of you are UK based, report to Operation Archway at city of london police site, they are gathering info on all these affectoing UK residents.

If anyone knows of a broker that will accept unrestricted Tri-Hub shares, please please let me know!

Its doubtful that youll find someone to sell them, be careful if anyone contacts you saying they can sell or exchange them. They will most likely ask for an advance fee which they will steal from you and disappear. That happens in nearly all these scams, there is always a follow up to the original scam using a different 'broker' name.

Good idea to post, youre right Google seems to pick up T2W when you search for any of these companies. Selva Resources were mentioned on the previous page, they were being sold by Hoffman Stanley, which name did they use when they called you?

I wasn't listening.
I tend to put them on speaker and waste as much of their time as possible. That way I hope they have less time to spend on someone who may fall prey to this rubbish.

A final plea to the caller's conscience usually results in them not calling again.

Hey Squaky 123 & LittleKnown
Your post Mar 12 2010. Typical of the "Boiler Room" Tactics; It would be helpful if you could
give more details, to alert the contributors, the name of the entity to which Dr Mark signed
his name : Is it from Chile the message has reached you ? From all the experiences of victims
recorded here we should by now have learned an expensive lesson ! Funny I have not been contacted by any of these outfits so expect they have me on a 'black list' ! I know by now how
to handle them !

Re: Boiler Room Scams - Equity-rp

I've been dealing with Alex Ford as well, not overly convinced after reading this thread that I'll get anything back!!!!:(
I to am trying to find ways to try and sell on the shares on as well. So any top ideas will be more than welcome. Not bothered if it takes timejust want to try and shift them!
I most definately was taken in by the chat of big returns and the greed in me took over, harsh lesson, but lets hope it sticks!

also watch out for ANY group using bank account of ''Trade State development LTd' of Hong Kong. (Used by brett commodities)

Brett commodities also uses GRANDWAY (HK) ENTERPRISES LIMITED
They are blacklisted by ASICS in Australia and FINMA has listed them as unauthorised.
I believe they operate out of the UK.

I was fooled into trading (having no previous knowledge) and did well but am struggling to
receive any money fro Brett commodities.Anyone with any other information please let me know and if there is any way of legally getting my money back.

I suppose you learn the hard way.

They are blacklisted by ASICS in Australia and FINMA has listed them as unauthorised.

I was fooled into trading (having no previous knowledge) and did well but am struggling to
receive any money fro Brett commodities.Anyone with any other information please let me know and if there is any way of legally getting my money back.

krabs63
So were we all fooled - more appropriately scammed by those illegal/unlicenced
monsters operating their 'boiler room' - 'pump & dump' outfits. The trixters use
all the 'boiler room' methods ,schemes and tactics . And they parade themselves
on Plaxo , Twitter etc like angels but each one I see there with their cheeky
guilty look exhibit themselves for what they are completely bereft of any
semblance of decency.............But krabs63 have you just walked away or
have you passed on your tale of woe to the appropriate agencies so your scammers
are taken out of circulation. If not immediately make a detailed statement to
your local police and advise the Financial Regulator of the country where you reside
Go on , DO IT NOW.

Are you saying Grandway are on the FINMA blacklist because I'm not finding them, Brett Commodities are on of course.

Re: Boiler Room Scams - Equity-rp

I've been dealing with Alex Ford as well, not overly convinced after reading this thread that I'll get anything back!!!!:(
I to am trying to find ways to try and sell on the shares on as well. So any top ideas will be more than welcome. Not bothered if it takes timejust want to try and shift them!
I most definately was taken in by the chat of big returns and the greed in me took over, harsh lesson, but lets hope it sticks!

Maybe this link will make you understand a bit better and do your homework accordingly!:idea:

http://hitthemback.community.officelive.com/default.aspx

regards
hitthemback(y)

Operation Archway have now been in touch to confirm that KHGT, Tri-Hub (e6f1) and CCTC are almost certainly scam offerings and have warned about the follow up scams that I am likely to get i.e. offers to sell the stock, recover the money etc. etc. all for just a small fee up front! Have tried checking out the share certificate from KHGT and it appears to be genuine? (but I don't believe anything at the mo!) Can anyone advise whether this is able to be traded in this country? It is a pink sheet share that is restricted stock. I have to admit i have no real idea what the 'restriction' means! I can find brokers in USA to trade in pk shares but none found in UK. Are there any who will work for a fee or are the shares completely worthless in the UK?

I have done the same as you and am still scratching my head as to if I have done the right thing or not with investing with these english guys in Zurich. Although I have seen for myself that President Obama is definitely supporting CCTC technologies. I've seen him talk about them in a report recently. As to E6F1 technogies, their shares have gone downhill and I can not comment about them, although I believe they have altered their tick symbol, so who knows whats happened.I am on the same boat as you. Has our boat sunk yet or have you confirmation that we are still afloat? Paulleslie

I have done the same as you and am still scratching my head as to if I have done the right thing or not with investing with these english guys in Zurich. Although I have seen for myself that President Obama is definitely supporting CCTC technologies. I've seen him talk about them in a report recently. As to E6F1 technogies, their shares have gone downhill and I can not comment about them, although I believe they have altered their tick symbol, so who knows whats happened.I am on the same boat as you. Has our boat sunk yet or have you confirmation that we are still afloat? Paulleslie

I have commented on CCTC before and on restricted shares.See my previous posts.
I have spoken to SEC. Restricted shares are designed for the institutional investor who can afford to gamble on 20 stocks and hope that one or 2 come good. They should never be offered to the private investor. So if you are offered restricted shares it is a scam.
Always ask if the shares are restricted or are fully tradeable. The broker may lie but easy enough to check. Ask for the ticker symbol and then check www.nasdaq.com which will tell you if it is on the main market or "other otc" or go straight to www.pinksheets.com and check out all the details for yourself. As far as I am concerned if it's on pinksheets it's restricted.
I was offered CCTC in Oct 08 by Goldman Ross for $6; again in May 09 by Associated Management Group Zurich at $2.03 discounted from $2.50. Todays price $0.115.What did you buy at?
Good luck with finding a UK broker to sell for you. I got advice from Edward Jones Investments in Belfast some years ago, I also found someone in London but I cannot remember who.
Yea I saw the Obama thing too. You can make up your own mind about the merits of CCTC but as for being offered these shares over the phone you can be guaranteed that somewhere in the deal you will be shafted, financially that is!
Let us know how you get on.

If you were cold called and sold shares then you have been scammed. If you went through this thread you'd probably find 100 people with the same story. They may have given you a convincing story but in time you'll see that they disappear and your shares ( or the certificates they knocked up in Photoshop) are worthless.

Is this thread about any scam or does it have to be stocks and shares things????

FBI AGENT‏
You may not know this sender.Mark as safe|Mark as junk
Sent:
To:

My name is nelson Emmanuel I am an FBI foreign agent we discover your funds the sum of $8.5m, all I need from you now is to provide me your home address and telephone number and also let me know how you need your funds, is it check or cash? You can call me now for more details: +234 7058 2258 07 Waiting for your urgent respond.

These crack mo fo's, would love to have their real email;)