Boiler Room Scams

Malmsbury, Harrington and Seaford are a boiler room scam that are now on the Swiss blacklist, anyone heard of them?

Re: Boiler Room Scams - Equity-rp

i can only sympathise with you. I have also been caught with equity Research Partners.
the person that has been dealing with me, Alex Ford was indeed very friendly etc.... you did put it quilte well in your note.
i wanted to add a couple of point on Equity Research partners or equity-rp
1- their web site isn't online (it has been but not now)
2- their customer service is absolutly deplorable. i was promissed a call back in January after the sale of Tri-hub... now in march, after numerous emails to [email protected] (the only valid email address for this company) and phone calls promissing a call back, nothing was happening!
3- tri-bub - reach 2.07 euro in January, i had bought at 0.80. when i finally managed to speak to one of their 'top' trader today. i was told that they didn't sell anything - never took profit.... just left us hanging there with now a price of .30Euros - verry hard to beleive. is there any one else still holding on tri-hub shres bought from equity research parteners? would be nice to hear from you
what i am trying to find out now is were can can find some one to take these share certificate from me

Unfortunately your money has been stolen, you havnt really invested in tri hub because they are worthless and the whole thing has been set up to defraud people.

Unfortunately your money has been stolen, you havnt really invested in tri hub because they are worthless and the whole thing has been set up to defraud people.

Here is some more info on equity research. Again why would a Swiss company have an address in USA?

Domain Name: equityresearchpartners.com
Created on..............: 2000-04-07
Expires on..............: 2014-04-07

Administrative Contact:
Equity Research Partners, LLC
Don Mules
40 Montana Lane
Menlo Park, CA 94025
US
Phone: 650-473-1601
Email: [email protected]

Boiler rooms are evil *******s ripping off the elderly. Here are some current ones as at March 2010.

Westernfield Holdings - bank accounts Hargill holdings, H & M Trading - Nobal Edge Holdings
Carbon Hill - Bank accounts - Parkfield International. (Japan)
Pacific Global Advisors - Bank accounts - H & M Trading co -
Complete Commodity Trading - Bank accounts - H & M Trading - Hargill Holdings (same as above)
Brett commodities. (Switzerland)
Complete trading Company. (Japan)
Brookstone Group. (Cyprus)
Greator advisory. (New York - associated with Pacific global advisors)

i think this is a new one, Hoffman Stanley in zurich, a guy called Walter Hayes, offering shares in a gold mining company called selva resources at $1.50, will sell at $10 in one year, aye that'll be it then,,,,,,

i think this is a new one, Hoffman Stanley in zurich, a guy called Walter Hayes, offering shares in a gold mining company called selva resources at $1.50, will sell at $10 in one year, aye that'll be it then,,,,,,

Must be completely new, they dont even seem to have a website yet. No doubt its a boiler room though.

Must be completely new, they dont even seem to have a website yet. No doubt its a boiler room though.

Think maybe should be Salva Resources, apparantly an Australian firm? Can't find a stock price quote anywhere. Interestingly their web site is registered in Funchal, Madeira from June 07 to june 09.

also watch out for ANY group using bank account of ''Trade State development LTd' of Hong Kong. (Used by brett commodities)

Dear friend,

I did not forgot your past effort by trying to help me, now i want to tell you that i have succeeded in getting those funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Chile.

Contact my secretary in Cotonou de republic du Benin because i have left the whole instruction to him on your behalf and instruct him where to send the $1,500,000.00 with out any further delay for your compensation.

His name is Mr. Wilson Ziege
email address:- { [email protected] } [email protected]
NB: Below is the required information’s you will send to my secretary: -
(1) your full names:- __________________
(2) your house address/ country of origin:- ______________
(3) your age / sex:- ________________
(4) your telephone number:- _________________

In this moment, I’m very busy here in Chile because of the investment projects, which the new partner and i are having at hand. So feel free to get in touch with Mr. Wilson Ziege to send the check to you without
any delay.
Regards,

Dr. David Mark.

For someone i've supposedly tried to help, he has soon forgot my name and gender, idiot....:mad:

err. really ! -- 1.5 million eh -- i wonder how many thousands of dollars i could lose trying to unsuccessfully get that carot. i guess you are obviously too stupid and lazy to get a real job.

Dear friend,

I did not forgot your past effort by trying to help me, now i want to tell you that i have succeeded in getting those funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Chile.

Contact my secretary in Cotonou de republic du Benin because i have left the whole instruction to him on your behalf and instruct him where to send the $1,500,000.00 with out any further delay for your compensation.

His name is Mr. Wilson Ziege
email address:- { [email protected] } [email protected]
NB: Below is the required information’s you will send to my secretary: -
(1) your full names:- __________________
(2) your house address/ country of origin:- ______________
(3) your age / sex:- ________________
(4) your telephone number:- _________________

In this moment, I’m very busy here in Chile because of the investment projects, which the new partner and i are having at hand. So feel free to get in touch with Mr. Wilson Ziege to send the check to you without
any delay.
Regards,

Dr. David Mark.

For someone i've supposedly tried to help, he has soon forgot my name and gender, idiot....:mad:

This guy makes me laugh. Obviously your have more than one sign in name. You seem to call the people you scam idiots.
Are you looking for more contacts to add to your client,,,, er scam list.
Only 1,500,000.00 million. Why not make it 15,000,000,000.00, then I will believe you.:LOL:

Hi, I can totally sympathise with you all on these scams! I too have been caught out big style over all this & can see now what looks like that I have lost a lot of money here!
It all started back in 2007 when I was contacted by a James Archer from Swiss Management Consulting & yes at the time I was interested in share investments. A business man myself so I really should have known better. Bought some shares in Infra Blue initially that has now finished up as Kalahari Greentech, but that changed on the way there to Nexgen Bioscience. About 4 times now I have been taken in by this Swiss Managment Consulting crew & parted with my money when they said they had done a deal & sold my shares on my behalf providing that I either invested more into the present companies or at the last time of contact with them April 2009, persauding me to buy 5000 shares in Hackett Stores Inc that are now also fairly worthless too!
I am well annoyed as you can imagine & really can not see what to do to get any or all of my money back??? All I have is 5 almost worthless share certs! If anyone has any ideas or can help me please let me know at [email protected]
Obviously Swiss Management Consulting are long gone & can not be traced or seen anywhere so please be warned if you get a call from James Archer, Liam Robinson, Jill Jameson or William Millar. 4 times bitten definately 4 times shy now! Never again. Kind Regards, GJM64.