Boiler Room Scams

I suggest you complain at the local police department in either case. If you're not in the US, also contact the US embassy in the place where you are and ask their advice on how to get the US attorney [prosecutor] in the place where the scammers are involved.
Private Detectives

Anybody heard of Woodbridge Asset Management or Woodbridge Investments Group...?

Anybody heard of Woodbridge Asset Management or Woodbridge Investments Group...?

Hi,

I was called by a JAMES Turner about one year ago from Woodbridge Asset Management (aka Woodbridge Investments Group) and your description of Jack Turner sounds like it is the same guy. Could you please disclose further details about him to see if it's the same person...? I sent him a few thousand pounds back then and reported him to the City of London Police, but they cannot find them coz they were using a virtual office with false contact details...

Thanks.

I was very near been fooled by this gangster, Jack Turner, which wouldn't be his real name anyway.He was very well spoken, english, and was out to make me money, and only wanted 2% of profits in return.He will be calling me again, no doubt, and I'll be telling him where to go.

Hi, topdollar

I was called by a JAMES Turner about one year ago from Woodbridge Asset Management (aka Woodbridge Investments Group) and your description of Jack Turner sounds like it is the same guy. Could you please disclose further details about him to see if it's the same person...? I sent him a few thousand pounds back then and reported him to the City of London Police, but they cannot find them coz they were using a virtual office with false contact details...

Thanks.

Hi, topdollar

Thanks.

Hi eag,

Sorry, not much more I can tell you. Have u read the previous pages where I started?
He was definately English, well spoken, unsure about accent probably London.He worked all over the world inc Australia usually for "corporate clients" :LOL:.He started off talking about the FTSE. I didnt really engage in much conversation with him, he done all the talkin.He'd be using fake names all the time and probably not in UK anyway.

Hi eag,

Sorry, not much more I can tell you. Have u read the previous pages where I started?
He was definately English, well spoken, unsure about accent probably London.He worked all over the world inc Australia usually for "corporate clients" :LOL:.He started off talking about the FTSE. I didnt really engage in much conversation with him, he done all the talkin.He'd be using fake names all the time and probably not in UK anyway.

My guess, he sounds like the Thailand group.

biodefense

for anyone who has been wondering the legitimacy of biodefense , i can assure you as a shareholder , i have meet with the company , i have seen the maildefender , i have met with its advisers , and i can guarantee everything they claim on their website is accurate. from my contact with the company i am assured they are fully complying with the securities and exchange commission and the company is in the process of trying to do an IPO this coming year. if you have any questions feel free to contact me at U.S. 1-561-789-7770. also visit this link from an event they sponsored at the Waldorf Astoria Hotel in new york last week which included law enforcement from at least 10 jurisdictions including Scottland Yard. http://gsnmagazine.com/

for anyone who has been wondering the legitimacy of biodefense , i can assure you as a shareholder , i have meet with the company , i have seen the maildefender , i have met with its advisers , and i can guarantee everything they claim on their website is accurate. from my contact with the company i am assured they are fully complying with the securities and exchange commission and the company is in the process of trying to do an IPO this coming year. if you have any questions feel free to contact me at U.S. 1-561-789-7770. also visit this link from an event they sponsored at the Waldorf Astoria Hotel in new york last week which included law enforcement from at least 10 jurisdictions including Scottland Yard. http://gsnmagazine.com/

Fair enough. My problem (see p141) was the cold call trying to sell me the IPO shares. If you are a share holder can you tell me where to find the share price? I don't know the ticker symbol or the market if these shares are quoted somewhere?

All of the boiler room companies comply with SEC regulations. Every one of them has news articles, big name managers and/or people involved (even celebrities!) and SEC filings. Anyone can get their article published on those sites. Doesn't mean squat! Doesn't mean the company isn't a piece of garbage. And it certainly doesn't mean that investors won't lose their money.

p.s. No offense, but for you to "guarantee" anything sounds like b.s. Who are you and what qualifications do you have? Are you MI5 or CIA or something? In my humble opinion, Bio-Defense Corp. looks like a cheap scare tactic company and it probably won't be around for long (just long enough for all the CEO´s and advisors to drain the pockets of unknowledgable investors). You can't send bio-terrorism through e-mail, can you?!?!? :sneaky: :eek:

Fair enough. My problem (see p141) was the cold call trying to sell me the IPO shares. If you are a share holder can you tell me where to find the share price? I don't know the ticker symbol or the market if these shares are quoted somewhere?

Pre-IPO's have NO market. The price is whatever they decide to sell it to you at or what ever price you are willing to pay. In a true Pre-IPO situation, if you are not "friends and family", it usually takes $1M or more for an individual to get involved. Depending on the capital tier level, ratios and the round of financing (dilution consideration) and this is why it is usually left up to Venture Capital firms with all of the complexities involved. I have a good working knowledge and practical experience with IPO´s and I wouldn't trust a word about this company but it is just my opinion.

If the company is this close to going public and they are cold calling, it is b.s.! There is just something too shady about it all.

Sounds like BS to me. Let me check, (1 min later). Do not even consider this one.

These operators are getting more and more sloppier. Nice picture of fridge. Where did they copy that fridge model from?

Another cockroach joining this thread. At least I know who they are now.

Oops, I am sorry to disgrace the cockroaches. Cockroaches have some use in society. These lazy greedy ba_rds have no purpose or use to this world.

Biodefense

Well, bigbrains, you get the drift of consumer opinion on this site!
Which market are they planning to list on? I can find nothing concrete but when I was offered them it was for the Frankfurt exchange, then I saw a note somewhere about registering forthe AIM market, then there are references to compliance with SEC which implies the Bulletin Boards or Pink Sheets.
What do you know?

12 Channel Street Boston is also home to
BOC International
Adcotron Ems
RC SILKSCREEN
Seaport Graphics
First Call Trucking
Theatrical Dance Footwear
Abbey Mailing

...and the list goes on, sounds like a virtual office or mailbox to me.

Re: biodefense

OK bigbrains, you have met with the company, you have seen the maildefender(n), (or should we call it a picture of a fridge, German make, I believe,) and you give us a guarantee. So why are you trying to pass off this fridge as a high teck anti-terrist mail checker. If you want to give us a gaurantee, then provide us with some info on yourself; your real name, birthdate and your social security number, would be a good start and include your contact info too, or your buddy sitting across the desk from you.

Do yourself a favour before it's too late, book a one-way plane ticket and go home before you get caught. You don't want to go to jail in that county. Get a real job and work for living, you lazy as___ole. I know that this would be hard for you to do because you have never worked a day in your life.

www.thisismoney.co.uk/news/opinion/article.html?in_article_id=481269&in_page_id=19&in_author_id=5 mentions Biodefence about half way down the page. A boilerroom by the name of Stratton Wainwright Advisory was flogging their shares by cold calling.

Stratton Wainwright Advisory use 14 Rue Du Rhone Geneva as their address,this address has been used by other boiler room scams in the past. At least some of their website content comes from www.fitzgeraldbrown.com another boiler room scam http://boilerroomscam.blogspot.com/

..and so it goes on

www.thisismoney.co.uk/news/opinion/article.html?in_article_id=481269&in_page_id=19&in_author_id=5 mentions Biodefence about half way down the page. A boilerroom by the name of Stratton Wainwright Advisory was flogging their shares by cold calling.

Stratton Wainwright Advisory use 14 Rue Du Rhone Geneva as their address,this address has been used by other boiler room scams in the past. At least some of their website content comes from www.fitzgeraldbrown.com another boiler room scam http://boilerroomscam.blogspot.com/

..and so it goes on

I posted on personal blog on this website on Mar 16th.

Stratton Wainwright Advisory

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyone had any experience with these guys? Jeremy Fox phoned me to offer these shares at £5 each in Bio Defense Corporation, an American company. They company are going public on NYSE & AIM but is the offer from Stratton genuine? Normally a phone call is a scam, & I have no intention of buying, But I like to stir it if I can.
Any information?

I posted on personal blog on this website on Mar 16th.

Stratton Wainwright Advisory

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyone had any experience with these guys? Jeremy Fox phoned me to offer these shares at £5 each in Bio Defense Corporation, an American company. They company are going public on NYSE & AIM but is the offer from Stratton genuine? Normally a phone call is a scam, & I have no intention of buying, But I like to stir it if I can.
Any information?

Stratton Wainwright Advisory is a scam. It is not even a company, just a website.

Everything about them and their offer for Bio Defense is b.s.(n)

Mitschka Alternative Advisory/Guardmann Escrow Services (Harley St. London). These are the same people. They (do not exist). They have stolen money from a member of my family. Boiler Room scam - stay away.

My relative clicked a link on an email: then the phone calls started.