Boiler Room Scams

Stratton Wainwright Advisory, Bio Defense

Cold called offering Bio Defense || BioDefense Corporation - Prepared to overcome obstacles of microscopic proportions || at £5/share prior to listing. Contacted Bio by Email & got partial reply, ie they confirmed that they were offering shares @ £5 prior to listing but did not answer any questions re stratton. Any further info contact investor relations. I tried that by phone twice, no body could take my call: leave a message & we'll get right back to you-they didn't. Emailed again-no reply.
Smell a rat? Company product seems great, is it just an idea or does it exist? I do not know, but the investor end is suspect.
Again does anybody have any more info?

Kenmar

You're being setup. It is as simple as that.

Pay any money to these scammers and it will be stolen from you, and that's a guarantee.

Kenmar

You're being setup. It is as simple as that.

Pay any money to these scammers and it will be stolen from you, and that's a guarantee.

Take this advice - about these people and anyone else who cold-calls you offering amazing investment opportunities.

If you "invest" you will lose your money, end of story.

Thanks Anley, I was 99.9999999999999999999% sure it was a set up. I was just a bit surprised that I was the first to post. None of the searches for Med Gold, Bio Defense, Stratton Wainwright or Armstrong Knight took me to any warning sites, usually I get sent here or to Motley Fool, so I figure this is a new one. Basically I am posting a warning but was looking for someone else who had first hand contact.
I like Maiden's idea of asking them to contact her IFA.
Keep posting.

Kenmar

Yep, the fact that you were asking here meant that there was little chance of you paying these scum any money.

And it's good that you post names of the 'companies' and 'brokers' because Google will pick the post up and hopefully people with sense will google before parting with their cash.

Anley, you must be another saddo like me who has nothing better to do than surf!! Seriously though, the reason I put share & company on the tirle was so that google would pick it up. i wasn't sure if it would find the names in the text but probably would.

Secondary scams are interesting and Funny ! The scammer who pedaled the share initially
promised 100 to 300% within 3 years - the opposite happens and value drops to near zero
never to recover - he dissappears and ca'nt be located - they deceptively posed as a High
Street Stock Broker having got a 'limited' basic licence from the Financial Regulator -
then his lackey turns up a few years later with a great story that he can derestrict the junk
share offering massive appreciation. Main thing is to learn how to deal with these gangsters.
Be very nice to them - be sure to get all their details - name of outfit, phone numbers etc
and show a great interest in the offer - get them to send you all the papers relating to this
enterprise and enquire what kind of fee they charge ! Say that sounds very attractive ,
keep him calling you , get the wife to answer & ask him to call back again, and again and again.
Promise that you will return the contract papers etc - that 'the cheque is in the post'. It really
can be fun ........when you have caught on to the SCAM. Because that is all it is !

Watch out for -0

Steve Kelly

of

Broadgate Research - http://www.broadgateresearch.com/

Cold calling saying they've got a 'hot' IPO coming -

Bio Gas Generation - BIOGAS GENERATION - WORLDWIDE SUPPLIERS AND DISTRIBUTORS OF CLEAN, RENEWABLE ENERGY

Apparantly 'Broadgate Research' is BIG, and has been in business since 1998. However a quick check on the domain states it was first registerted 2 months ago!

Broadgateresearch.com - Broadgate Research

Also, Bio Gas Generation, according to their website has been in business for over 10 years but their website was first registered less than 18 months ago - Biogasgeneration.com - Biogas Generation

Basically the whole setup stinks so beware.

Remember, boiler rooms are setup with only 1 goal - TO STEAL YOUR MONEY........

IMPORTANT

Keep posting details of ALL suspected boiler rooms here.

Including their name
Website
"Broker's" name (although this will be false)
and the name of the scam company they're pushing

I posted about "Broadgate Research" on Friday and within a day it was picked up by Google. So now, if anyone types in their name this thread comes up 2 or 3.

Posting details here is one way, assuming the person called has the intelligence to google the name, of stopping these lowlife thieves from stealing peoples money.

Hi newby here. Has any body had info on royal petroleum corp. as i have had some guy call me from Spain saying that another company is trying to bye them out and i could exchange my shares for the other shares at a rate of 4-1 the company was AHH i think

Hi newby here. Has any body had info on royal petroleum corp. as i have had some guy call me from Spain saying that another company is trying to bye them out and i could exchange my shares for the other shares at a rate of 4-1 the company was AHH i think

Scam. first you'll be asked to put some more money up as a security, or for a bond, or to pay fees etc.

Pay that and it will again be stolen from you.

Anyone and everyone that calls you about RP is a scamming, lowlife, thieft although they'll be extremly polite and charming to you on the phone.

bottomwood llc trading & New Asia Business Consultants Ltd Tokyo

Im looking for info an a panamanian company called bottonwood llc trading
Hi eddybond, Canada. !
Bottomwood llc trading PANAMA . Will come back to you on this. However , the
experience is that companies slip into Panama where all kinds of 'dodgy' things are
happening and it is very difficult to keep track.
Meantime another 'secondary scam' has surfaced with New Asia Business Consultants
Ltd., with an address at 32 Floor, St Lukes Tower 8-1 Akashi-Cho, Chua -Ku, Tokyo
104-8518 - offering BIG money for Crescent Communications - Anybody have any info ?

Hi eddybond, Canada. !
Meantime another 'secondary scam' has surfaced with New Asia Business Consultants
Ltd., with an address at 32 Floor, St Lukes Tower 8-1 Akashi-Cho, Chua -Ku, Tokyo
104-8518 - offering BIG money for Crescent Communications -

Anybody have any info ?

Yes, they're thieves and scammers plus low-life scum for good measure.

They'll be using the advance fee scam - promise people big money but first they have to pay a 'bond' or some 'release fee' etc. Pay that and a) it will be stolen from you and b) the big money will susrprise surprise never happen.

You've ALL been warned.

From George Nelson

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am sorry for contacting you through this medium without a previous notice; I had to use the e-mail because it is an easier way of making contact with people around the world. My name is Barrister George Nelson, a Senior Advocate and legal consultant; I had a client, and a contractor who is now deceased. My client lost his life alongside his wife and only child in (Beirut-bound charter jet) plane crash on the 25th December 2003.

Prior to the Death of my Late Client, He secured a contract of US$13,500,000..00 million from the Kingdom of Bahrain, following which was successfully executed the contract, but the balance of S$13,500,000.00 Million contract payment was in the Process of being transferred into his Account which he submitted to the Bahrain Government before he lost his life in the plane crash.

Three Months after his sudden death, the Government effected the transfer of the balance of his Contract Funds into the account that my deceased Client has on his file with the Government. As his consultant and personal lawyer, I have been officially notified and instructed by the bank where the money is currently deposited that I should provide and forward the particulars of my deceased client's next of kin so that the funds in his account can be remitted into his Next of Kin's account.

However, as his personal lawyer and close confidant, I want you to know that my late Client died intestate, i.e. he died without leaving a Will and d all my efforts to locate any of his relatives whom I can present to the Bank has proved abortive.

Therefore I am seeking for your consent to present you as the relative/next of kin and subsequently the beneficiary of the fund so that the proceed of this account valued at US$13, 500,000.00 million can be paid to you based on as the next of kin.

I contacted you for two reasons. As his legal consultant I have been officially notified and instructed by the bank to provide and forward the particulars of the deceased next of kin so that the funds in his account can be remitted into his Next of Kin's account in accordance with the Laws here.

If you find yourself able to work with me, contact me immediately, if you give me positive signals, I will initiate this process towards a conclusion. I will like you to acknowledge the receipt of this e-mail. [email protected]

I wait to hear from you.

Yours Faithfully,

Barrister George Nelson Esq.

RYLP - take the loss, lesson learned.

Anything offered for RYLP is a scam. Morgan Finch Intl. / Now - Mitchell Finch Intl. is a company offering RYLP exchanges, all b.s. This company had problems with Danish Financial Authority and switched their name but didn´t even bother to change the website.

It is a pain in the a.. too, I work and live in Spain and we have a small start-up and it hurts everyone trying to do honest business as well. Not only is there the obvious trust issue, but a lot of people lose their hard-earned money and have nothing left to put into something good.

I just look at as an opportunity though, if you can show someone that has been burned that you are honest and make them even the slightest consistent profit, you got a business relationship for life!

Hi everybody i have been contacted by this guy from Macmillanfine consultants and advisers about exchanging my shares in rylp for shares in AHM .They have aledgedly offices in Barcelona also a web site by the name of macmillanfine.com

Hi everybody i have been contacted by this guy from Macmillanfine consultants and advisers about exchanging my shares in rylp for shares in AHM .They have aledgedly offices in Barcelona also a web site by the name of macmillanfine.com

WOW!!!! Now they have used Morgan Finch Intl. (www.morganfinch.net), Mitchell Finch Intl. (www.mitchellfinch.com) and NOW INTRODUCING ..... Macmillanfine Intl. (www.macmillanfine.com)!!! Compare these websites... they are all one in the same.

There are several ways to tell this is a scam..besides the 3, exactly the same websites with different company names..., no company ending for one (Ltd., S.A., S.L., Inc.????) but several other ways as well. Ask them what their brokers license number is, that will keep them from calling ;)

If you bought RYLP, you made a mistake. Just learn from it, there is ABSOLUTELY no good exchange or way to get value out of that stock. I do not mean to sound harsh either, I am empathetic to the situation, but anyone who keeps looking for an answer to these stocks or puts more money in, will just lose again.