Boiler Room Scams

Confirmation of the scam by IAM group

Dear all,
I can confirm I was the victim of these crooks. Unfortunately I was not as clear-sighted as many of you so I lost a few $. Thanks to all of advice I will try and get back some of them.

The way the scam was made is the same as described by many of you. Phone call, quickly under pressure, they talked about a wonderful perspective with IMMA. I made a hasty decision to go for it. The "compliance officer" talked to me with the commitment by phone and the like...

After a while I was asked for another payment for a bigger investment and "profit", thanks God I stopped it.
The way they use to proceed = IMMA was listed so people could check the price on the FT site for instance. Today of course IMMA is no longer possible, but with similar companies (not too big, etc.) they can repeat the scam.
Then they "sell" on your behalf "securing a profit", to but a non-listed company : in my case Retail Pond.
Names of people I talked to = William Taylor, Steven Parker, the Compliance guy Joshua Weiner...

Pro Nice and HSBC HongKong

Good Morning

I was about to send 12000 USD to a company that called me out of the blue a month ago and had an amazing deal for me. They knew of a merger that was about to happen and would strongly suggest i buy this share. I though that was really nice of them :p.

I said no, and they went away. Yesterday they contacted me again saying that the really want me as their customer and are will to offer a discount on the share, if I place the 700 Shares with them.

I checked out the company in all details, and found nothing wrong, barring the fact that they only had a searchable reference to them since November 2014 and then only to their website. Such a reputable trader should have more than that, if they have been in business since 1996?!

But I let greed get the better of me and when they phoned again last night, I agreed to transfer the money. They sent me a whole bunch of application forms all to be completed and sent back and then something triggered. They sent the remittance advice form and I remember a very old article here about Pro Nice limited. I searched on this bank account detail and found it as suspicious in Economics Fraud Website with the exact same account number.

So here is my question:
Should i post all the details here, including all the people and company names and bank account details?

Is it a boiler room?

Advice greatly appreciated

Gandolin

Don´t

Good Morning

I was about to send 12000 USD to a company that called me out of the blue a month ago and had an amazing deal for me. They knew of a merger that was about to happen and would strongly suggest i buy this share. I though that was really nice of them :p.

I said no, and they went away. Yesterday they contacted me again saying that the really want me as their customer and are will to offer a discount on the share, if I place the 700 Shares with them.

I checked out the company in all details, and found nothing wrong, barring the fact that they only had a searchable reference to them since November 2014 and then only to their website. Such a reputable trader should have more than that, if they have been in business since 1996?!

But I let greed get the better of me and when they phoned again last night, I agreed to transfer the money. They sent me a whole bunch of application forms all to be completed and sent back and then something triggered. They sent the remittance advice form and I remember a very old article here about Pro Nice limited. I searched on this bank account detail and found it as suspicious in Economics Fraud Website with the exact same account number.

So here is my question:
Should i post all the details here, including all the people and company names and bank account details?

Is it a boiler room?

Advice greatly appreciated

Gandolin

Hello Gandolin,

Don´t send them any application forms or money. It is a scam! They most propably don´t have a licence to operate in your country. Check your local SEC.

I am a victim. If you give them anything, they can make your life a misery.

Do this: Don´t answer their calls. Make a report to police.

M

AxisCapitaGroup

(n), I can confirm that AXIS CAPITAL GROUP (Jakarta Indonesia) is a well managed scam. I bought into a sales pitch which was presented by a well conversed brit..... The followup trade registration and subsequent membership and account registration appear professional even though it is 100% bogus. I wished I researched the matter with due diligence as I got totally screwed!:mad:

Notsolucky

Good day:
I believe that also fall in the trap of those at Axis...
Have you any luck trying to recover the money from them.?

Unfortunaly, this name did not bring any early warning for me trough google.
Regards

Good day:

Regards

YOU have to dearch them using certain keywords. "SCAM" is a good one.
AXIS CAPITAL GROUP scam . . .

result: https://www.google.com.ph/?gfe_rd=cr&ei=zZhrVea8EMuu8wfejYDoAg#q=AXIS+CAPITAL+GROUP+scam

Also, search their tel # address, and other bits from their website or docs they send you. That will tell you if it's a virtual office or if the address was used in another scam etc.

threads

Yes good idea but what happens if we libel somebody innocent. I understand this trade2win site scan release ip addresses. They have already tracked down a number of libellers. Defamation costs a fortune!I have heard that trade2win and the owners can be sued?

Just a heads up:
This is an ad on Craigslist Thailand: STOCK BROKERS SALES ROOMS ISOs NEEDED
N1 Technologies Inc. a Global leader in Nano Technology research and development is currently seeking Non-U.S. based Marketing Phone Rooms, Stock Brokers, Stock Promotion firms and Individuals to sell the company's registered free trading shares to non-U.S. Investors.

N1 Technologies Inc. is headquartered in Belize City Belize with operations and manufacturing in the United States. The company trades on the OTC Market, under trading symbol: NTCHF The company has enjoyed a 6000 plus percent rise in share price since it's open in February 2015.

N1 Technologies Inc. is seeking non- U.S. based brokers/sales rooms to market it's highly desirable publically traded stock directly to Non-U.S. investors. The company is prepared to offer up to $8 million U.S. in free trading stock. The company has set aside registered free trading stock that can be transferred electronically to investors. The proceeds from stock sales will be used for expansion capital and for the company's Nano Technology R&D Projects .

Qualified sales groups or individuals should have experience selling financial related products such as Stocks, Bonds, Gold, Oil & Gas, IPO's to investors. The company provides an excellent commission structure and pay model. All investor funds are wired to, and held in a an Attorney Trust Fund. All commissions are paid out weekly.

Please contact our U.S. Offices located in Daytona Beach Florida. Our contact telephone number is: show contact info

Please visit our website to learn more.
N1 TECHNOLOGIES INC. www.N1Technologies.com

OTC Symbol: NTCHF

NOW. Look at the results of Google search with "N1 Technologies Inc STOCK SCAM"

http://finance.yahoo.com/mbview/thr...f1df-8e2b-4932-8a7b-c3633553c4b3&tls=la,d,2,3

http://boardreader.com/fp/Investors_Hub_Discussion_Group_68461/N1_Technologies_Inc_306119053.html

Don't touch it with a barge pole!! LOL

N1 Technologies Inc

Just a heads up:
This is an ad on Craigslist Thailand: STOCK BROKERS SALES ROOMS ISOs NEEDED
N1 Technologies Inc. a Global leader in Nano Technology research and development is currently seeking Non-U.S. based Marketing Phone Rooms, Stock Brokers, Stock Promotion firms and Individuals to sell the company's registered free trading shares to non-U.S. Investors.

N1 Technologies Inc. is headquartered in Belize City Belize with operations and manufacturing in the United States. The company trades on the OTC Market, under trading symbol: NTCHF The company has enjoyed a 6000 plus percent rise in share price since it's open in February 2015.

N1 Technologies Inc. is seeking non- U.S. based brokers/sales rooms to market it's highly desirable publically traded stock directly to Non-U.S. investors. The company is prepared to offer up to $8 million U.S. in free trading stock. The company has set aside registered free trading stock that can be transferred electronically to investors. The proceeds from stock sales will be used for expansion capital and for the company's Nano Technology R&D Projects .

Qualified sales groups or individuals should have experience selling financial related products such as Stocks, Bonds, Gold, Oil & Gas, IPO's to investors. The company provides an excellent commission structure and pay model. All investor funds are wired to, and held in a an Attorney Trust Fund. All commissions are paid out weekly.

Please contact our U.S. Offices located in Daytona Beach Florida. Our contact telephone number is: show contact info

Please visit our website to learn more.
N1 TECHNOLOGIES INC. www.N1Technologies.com

OTC Symbol: NTCHF

NOW. Look at the results of Google search with "N1 Technologies Inc STOCK SCAM"

http://finance.yahoo.com/mbview/thr...f1df-8e2b-4932-8a7b-c3633553c4b3&tls=la,d,2,3

http://boardreader.com/fp/Investors_Hub_Discussion_Group_68461/N1_Technologies_Inc_306119053.html

Don't touch it with a barge pole!! LOL

Company News
Formerly = Kilimanjaro Capital Ltd until 2-2015
Source :
http://www.otcmarkets.com/stock/NTCHF/profile

I smell a Boiler Room but I could be wrong.
I would suggest you read carefully the data available at OTC Markets

Axis Capital Group

Good day:

Regards

Axis Capital Group

I have considerable intelligence on subject Boiler Room.
I would however like to get in touch with any investor who lost money, was defrauded by ACG, in the last couple of months, June, July & August of this year.
Please contact me at [email protected]

Thank you

Axis Capital Group

Stock, Beneficiary, Bank and Account Number
And I hope it is not just Danamon or BII in Jakarta
Thank you

Bank:
Indonesia International Bank

Stock:
Pan Colombian Mines S.A

Beneficiary:
PT Factor Services : 2 535 000079
PT Java Trans Agents : 2 535 001073

Contacts: "Charles Mason", "Louise Clarke" (female), "Derek Bradshaw", those last 2 has strong British accent.

Regards

Bank:
Indonesia International Bank

Stock:
Pan Colombian Mines S.A

Beneficiary:
PT Factor Services : 2 535 000079
PT Java Trans Agents : 2 535 001073

Contacts: "Charles Mason", "Louise Clarke" (female), "Derek Bradshaw", those last 2 has strong British accent.

Regards

Thank you for the info.
I guess you know by now Pan Colombian Mines does NOT exist.
I cannot find it registered or having traded in any stock exchange.
It was set up for just one year to defraud investors.
It expired on 02May15 and the website is down,
PT Java Trans Agents is new to me and sincerely hope the transaction took place very recently, the last 2 months.
I would suggest you contact your Bank and insist they do a “money recall” from the BII on the grounds of fraud.
BTW all contact names are false.
Good luck

Thank you for the info.
I guess you know by now Pan Colombian Mines does NOT exist.
I cannot find it registered or having traded in any stock exchange.
It was set up for just one year to defraud investors.
It expired on 02May15 and the website is down,
PT Java Trans Agents is new to me and sincerely hope the transaction took place very recently, the last 2 months.
I would suggest you contact your Bank and insist they do a “money recall” from the BII on the grounds of fraud.
BTW all contact names are false.
Good luck

Thanks for the info.
I already did a "money recall" to BII for 5 transfers in the 2 accounts. Curiously "Charles Mason" call me last week telling that he received a notification of the recall in the account by fraud and request me to go to my bank to drop the charges assuming my mistake and after that they will refund my money. Today, I received other long call with more pressure over the same theme.
They already have my money and are clear I will not send any more money under no circumstances...what are they looking for now?

I do not hold hope that Indonesian International Bank refund any money, but should I expect they collaborate to identify the account holders and trace the money based in past experiences?

Regards