Boiler Room Scams

The bigger picture? I think that's a gang of ********s waiting two years to prosecute thieves while people like me are robbed of everything . You stupid ****ing ass hole!

jblonde,
Are you following the Court proceedings next week ?

Oh where to begin . . The ****** Group copycats.
New opportunity for professional EXPATRIATES (Bangkok)
compensation: To be discussed
The ****** Group is already one of the most respected and revered wealth management businesses in the world and we have the potential for further significant growth. We recognise that to achieve this growth, we need to recruit and retain the very best professionals.

Established in 2002 and privately owned, we specialize in providing planning and investment advisory services for the expatriate community worldwide with 70 offices around the globe. We are currently looking to expand our office in Bangkok and are consequently seeking professional expatriates to join our company.

This is a fantastic opportunity for candidates who wish to pursue a new career challenge or are looking to apply their already acquired skills.

As a company we will provide all the training and guidance needed to ensure that we maintain our reputation as the world's largest independent financial consultancy. We achieve this through an initial 5 day training course concluded by an examination and on-going training with our regional manager, as well as financial institutions such a Goldman Sachs and JP Morgan. Guidance will also be given towards completing the internationally recognised financial qualification, CISI (Chartered Institute for Securities and Investment).

If successful at interview stage you will then be invited to attend 5 day residential training course (paid and provided for by company) May 26th-30th in Bangkok, before commencing employment in our newly expanded Bangkok office.

The job role itself: 

As an International Financial Planning Consultant, you will provide advice to our clients, based on their personal financial goals. The role is focused on building relationships with potential and existing clients and will thus involve effective communication skills, excellent information gathering capabilities and ability to effectively find the right solution for our clients needs. 

An essential part of the tailored financial advice that you will be offering also entails making sure that clients benefit from your regular feedback. 

We look for:

• Successful and target driven individuals

• Excellent communication and client 
relationship skills

• Capability to build rapport with people 
from multiple nationalities, jobs & 
industries 

• Eagerness to further or build a career in 
financial consultancy

• Capacity to adapt to a fast-paced 
environment and manage time effectively 

• Focused approach to build business 

• Ability to lead, motivate and manage 

We offer: 

• Full training and development to achieve international qualifications (CISI) Corporate Supporters 

• Access to exclusive products and rates through world leading financial institutions
• Defined career path 

• Ongoing support and training

• Global opportunities 

We require: 

• Proven track record in a professional communications role 

• Experience of both face to face and telephone contact with clients.

**********************************************************************************************************************

I am an ex-employee of ****** and as such know EVERYTHING about their Structure, mis-selling, incestuous associations with the Companies they put Clients money through, the 100's of millions of money they have illegally stolen from Clients etc. I have a great amount of hard evidence and a London based and Swiss based 'Whistle-blowers', who I will use to ensure I bring down ****** and ALL associated Companies.
I ask all of those that have posted blogs on this website, whether it be as an ex-employee or a disgruntled Client to send me details of your complaint to my email address: [email protected]
I have contacts with the FSA in London and SEC in New York, and what I am looking for is as much evidence and support as I can get from the 1,000's of you out there.
Now I am retired, I am ***-bent and totally committed to bringing to justice Nigel Green and his corrupt empire.
This is by no means a solicitation for business, but if anyone is interested in understanding how to extricate themselves from ******, I can point you to people who can help you. ****** are very good at telling lies about the penalties you will incur by transferring your Investments to Regulated and honest professional Institutions, who will give you 100% accurate information and help you achieve what you wish.
I ultimately want all of you to join me so we can collectively put to rights ******, and ultimately, take legal action collectively to sue ****** and claim damages for all of you.
I appreciate all help, and will offer help in return should you wish.

https://www.ftadviser.com/2013/12/0...oom-clone-ytwjsiI7TaIexYy25FFVeP/article.html

Just Sayin'

Eurika Consulting

E U R E K A C O N S U L T I N G
5F SOMEKH BUILDING,
ROCKBUND, 149 YUAN MING YUAN RD,
SHANGHAI 20002 CHINA
Tel (8621) 3120-3037
Fax (8621) 3120-3038
Web www.eurekaconsultancy.com

Has promoted a Stock that allegedly trades under the symbol XBOX
I cannot find it trading in any Stock Exchange !
Has anybody made the same experience – please help – thank you.

HGI scam

Hi egravenb,

I've been contacted by the same people (Mr Walsh). High pressure tactics and requiring funds to be transferred within days. Did you actually receive any kind of return from these people? I've already (foolishly) committed to one trade and they're now asking me to acquire additional shares in order to ensure that the trade goes through.

Definitely avoid them like the plague.
Unfortunately I read this article only today..... unfortunately because I was kept on a leash by the two SVPs, Mr. Gold and Mr. Walsh after they talked me into their investments.
During the past 8 months I was regularly contacted by these representatives of Hartford Group International (HGI), every time with the same message of an unique opportunity and big things soon to happen. In the end I contacted the Financial Authorities in Taiwan, who confirmed that HGI is not registered in Taiwan.
They also offered to look into the matter if I could send them more information on this case. Something that is in the works while I speak.

Hi egravenb,

I've been contacted by the same people (Mr Walsh). High pressure tactics and requiring funds to be transferred within days. Did you actually receive any kind of return from these people? I've already (foolishly) committed to one trade and they're now asking me to acquire additional shares in order to ensure that the trade goes through.

Hi Jackell,
I have heard of an investor from South Korea who invested some USD60,000.00 with Hartford Group International back in October 2013 and still waits for his returns.

In addition and most important ;

Financial Supervisory Commission(FSA), Chinese Taipei.
warns against the activities of Hartford Group International.

Hartford Group International claims to be a brokerage firm with offices at
16 F No. 89 Songren Road, Taipei Xinyi District, Taipei, Taiwan.
Our records show that Hartford Group International does neither have a license in Chinese Taipei to conduct securities firm business nor have an authorization to offer investment services. Besides, Hartford Group International has not legally registered under the address mentioned above (16 F No. 89 Songren Road, Taipei Xinyi District, Taipei). The FSC thus advises the investors against responding to any offers of investment services made in the name of Hartford Group International and against transferring money to any account number they might
mention.

HGI scam

Hi Blackwatch,

Thank you so much for your quick reply. It's heartening to know that there are people like you who are willing to take the time to respond to the concerns of others. I can assure you, your advice and suggestions are very much appreciated!!

I would have been surprised to hear if anybody out there has actually received anything in return from Hartford Group International. They're now wanting me to (continue) acquiring shares in EGIC (ENERGEX Industries Corp.) for a pre-IPO (€1 share - exit at €2.80 a share). Sounds far too good to be true, and now that I know they're not even officially registered to do business in Taiwan, I'll be severing ties with them very soon.

I hope others are not duped into this scam as well!

Thanks again for the information, Blackwatch!

Hi Jackell,
I have heard of an investor from South Korea who invested some USD60,000.00 with Hartford Group International back in October 2013 and still waits for his returns.

Financial Supervisory Commission(FSA), Chinese Taipei.
warns against the activities of Hartford Group International.

Our records show that Hartford Group International does neither have a license in Chinese Taipei to conduct securities firm business nor have an authorization to offer investment services. Besides, Hartford Group International has not legally registered under the address mentioned above (16 F No. 89 Songren Road, Taipei Xinyi District, Taipei). The FSC thus advises the investors against responding to any offers of investment services made in the name of Hartford Group International and against transferring money to any account number they might
mention.

Hi Blackwatch,

Thank you so much for your quick reply. It's heartening to know that there are people like you who are willing to take the time to respond to the concerns of others. I can assure you, your advice and suggestions are very much appreciated!!

I would have been surprised to hear if anybody out there has actually received anything in return from Hartford Group International. They're now wanting me to (continue) acquiring shares in EGIC (ENERGEX Industries Corp.) for a pre-IPO (€1 share - exit at €2.80 a share). Sounds far too good to be true, and now that I know they're not even officially registered to do business in Taiwan, I'll be severing ties with them very soon.

I hope others are not duped into this scam as well!

Thanks again for the information, Blackwatch!

Hi Jackell,
Whatever you do, DO NOT PAY any money. Just cut your losses and report the matter to the Police.
Few months ago (EGIC) Energex Industries Corp was supposed to be trading in the NASDAQ – Well it was NOT and most likely has never had and not likely to do so in the future. At the time the “investment” was handled by Wentworth Worldwide Ltd claiming to have an address in Switzerland. The Swiss had never heard of Wentworth WW !
EGIC website was Registered initially for a year on 12Jan13. Registration has been extended for ONE more year, expiring on 12Jan15. In the meantime they have changed “Our Team” membership !
It is all a Boiler Room Scam, stay well clear of them.

Last edited:
Maamies

E U R E K A C O N S U L T I N G
5F SOMEKH BUILDING,
ROCKBUND, 149 YUAN MING YUAN RD,
SHANGHAI 20002 CHINA
Tel (8621) 3120-3037
Fax (8621) 3120-3038
Web www.eurekaconsultancy.com

Has promoted a Stock that allegedly trades under the symbol XBOX
I cannot find it trading in any Stock Exchange !
Has anybody made the same experience – please help – thank you.

Hello Blackwatch. Tell me what do you know about xbox. (xboxlove.co). I am a victim of these traders. I can´t either find anything about xbox.

Hello Blackwatch. Tell me what do you know about xbox. (xboxlove.co). I am a victim of these traders. I can´t either find anything about xbox.

Hi Maamies

I know the company was registered in Delaware on 20Dec12 which means they do not want to be found easily.
The company has an address in Texas but is not registered there which means they do not have a license to operate in Texas whatever it is they are doing.

I know it is not trading in the OTC Markets

I suspect the company is a front for fraudulent activities but I am also certain they are telling you otherwise.

Let me know your story if you wish. Contact me at [email protected]

Whatever you do “DO NOT PAY ANY MONEY” If it looks like a scam it is a scam.

Hartford Group International EGIC scam

Hi Blackwatch,

Thanks again for the information on Hartford Group International and their EGIC scam.
I've been in contact with the Financial Supervisory Commision in Taiwan, and they pretty much echoed what you said in your last few posts on The HGI scam.
The FSC also provided me with the links of the authorities to contact in Taiwan, just in case I wished to take things further. (Which I fully intend to do!)

Official website of National Police Agency (警政署)
http://www.npa.gov.tw/NPAGip/wSite/mp?mp=4

Criminal Investigation Bureau (刑事警察局)
http://www.cib.gov.tw/english/FAQs

I know there're a few others on here who have been contacted by HGI in recent months, so let's just hope nobody else gets stung by these people.

Thanks again for the information, Blackwatch.

Hi Jackell,

Financial Supervisory Commission(FSA), Chinese Taipei. warns against the activities of Hartford Group International.

mention.

Eureka Consulting

Hi Maamies

I know the company was registered in Delaware on 20Dec12 which means they do not want to be found easily.
The company has an address in Texas but is not registered there which means they do not have a license to operate in Texas whatever it is they are doing.

I know it is not trading in the OTC Markets

I suspect the company is a front for fraudulent activities but I am also certain they are telling you otherwise.

Let me know your story if you wish. Contact me at [email protected]

Whatever you do “DO NOT PAY ANY MONEY” If it looks like a scam it is a scam.

Hi there
I have invested a few thousand dollars with that company in 2012. I bought blackberry shares for $10, now known as RIM and they should have gone through the roof. As they were not, I thought I am going to wait until they go up at least a little bit and when they reached $18 about 13 months later, I phoned up the company "Eureka" and told them to sell. They then told me, because I did not trade for 12 months they couldn't sell it due to companies trading policy and they offered me an other deal, where I would get my $10 for the RIM stock back, but would need to invest an other $15k or $20K for Apple shares.

Well I didn't and now I got contacted again by them to offer me a deal in those below :

Please find below links for your preference:

http://xboxlove.co/

http://seekingalpha.com/article/196...nt-first-day-pop-is-best-of-2014?source=yahoo
http://blogs.barrons.com/stockstowatchtoday/2014/01/24/care-com-soars-40-in-debut/
http://news.investors.com/technology/012414-687532-carecom-ipo-pops-on-first-trading-day.htm

As I didn't react on the calls I received this mail this morning:

I have been trying to reach you but you are not available. May I know the best time to call you and your contact mobile number?

I can be reached at any time at the following numbers:
Tel: (8621) 3120 3037
Fax: (8621) 3120 3038
Email:

Yours faithfully,

Peter Stewart
Vice President Institutional Trading
EUREKA CONSULTING

I am very unsecure now and don't know if it's a scam or not - what do you think?

Best regards
Louismax

Last edited:
Hi there
I have invested a few thousand dollars with that company in 2012. I bought blackberry shares for $10, now known as RIM and they should have gone through the roof. As they were not, I thought I am going to wait until they go up at least a little bit and when they reached $18 about 13 months later, I phoned up the company "Eureka" and told them to sell. They then told me, because I did not trade for 12 months they couldn't sell it due to companies trading policy and they offered me an other deal, where I would get my $10 for the RIM stock back, but would need to invest an other $15k or $20K for Apple shares.

Well I didn't and now I got contacted again by them to offer me a deal in those below :

Please find below links for your preference:

http://xboxlove.co/

http://seekingalpha.com/article/196...nt-first-day-pop-is-best-of-2014?source=yahoo
http://blogs.barrons.com/stockstowatchtoday/2014/01/24/care-com-soars-40-in-debut/
http://news.investors.com/technology/012414-687532-carecom-ipo-pops-on-first-trading-day.htm

As I didn't react on the calls I received this mail this morning:

I have been trying to reach you but you are not available. May I know the best time to call you and your contact mobile number?

I can be reached at any time at the following numbers:
Tel: (8621) 3120 3037
Fax: (8621) 3120 3038
Email: [email protected]

Yours faithfully,

Peter Stewart
Vice President Institutional Trading
EUREKA CONSULTING

I am very unsecure now and don't know if it's a scam or not - what do you think?

Best regards
Louismax

Louismax If it looks like a scam then it is a scam.

Eureka Consulting claims to be located at :
5f Somekh Building, Rockbund, 149 Yuan Ming Yuan Rd, Shanghai 200002 China
They are NOT at this address, people have gone to this address, did NOT find them !
The website at www.eurekaconsultancy.com has been suspended.

Whatever money you pay them and for whatever reason
You will only be adding to your losses

They are NOT at this address, people have gone to this address, did NOT find them !

http://youtu.be/Qd7KbOH8yyY
http://youtu.be/ZvN5uAdACdo
http://youtu.be/JqrzJLBhA2E
if anyone hears these voices can they tell me what boiler room called them. I know who he is but not where. Regards jblonde

International police operation targets suspected boiler room masterminds

An unprecedented international police operation across the UK and Spain, other parts of Europe and the United States has targeted suspected masterminds of boiler room operations which are believed to be responsible for millions of pounds of investment fraud.

A groundbreaking partnership between UK and Spanish law enforcement agencies has led to a total of 110 arrests after 35 warrants were executed at private addresses and in buildings where boiler room operations were allegedly being conducted.​​​​​​​​​

Suspect's own photo wearing what are believed to be high value watches on feet ​High value goods including an Aston Martin, Ferrari, Mercedes, BMW, Mustang, designer clothes, watches and cash in various denominations with a value in excess of £500,000 were also seized. (Pictured right and below)
The City of London Police, as the national policing lead for economic crime, and Policía Nacional co-ordinated strikes in Spain, England, the United States and Serbia, marking a significant step forward in a two-year investigation into men suspected of being at the peak of an extensive network of organised crime.

http://www.cityoflondon.police.uk/news-and-appeals/international-police-operation-targets-suspected-boiler-room-masterminds/Pages/default.aspx

Operation Rico

Catching boiler room fraudsters internationally

The wanted individuals are:

Graham HAWRYSH

Op Rico_Graham Hawrysh

DOB: 24/12/1976

Offences: HAWRYSH is suspected of helping to set up and manage a number of boiler rooms based in Spain. He is believed to be involved in a large scale, global network of investment fraudsters targeting UK consumers.

Alias: No further details

Force: City of London Police

https://crimestoppers-uk.org/get-involved/our-campaigns/international-campaigns/operation-rico/

Jeffrey GordonDOB: 10/08/1959 WANTED

Jeffrey GORDON

Op Rico_Jeffrey GordonDOB: 10/08/1959

Offences: Jeffrey GORDON is believed to be involved in the set up and management of various boiler rooms. He has links to Romania, and possibly Colombia or Ireland.

Alias: Jeffrey Darren GOODMAN, Michael GOODMAN

Description: Jeffrey Gordon is American and speaks with an American accent. He is 5’11” and of stocky build. He has blue eyes and wears glasses. He is normally clean shaven. Gordon has a tattoo on his left arm this is swirly multi-coloured

https://crimestoppers-uk.org/get-involved/our-campaigns/international-campaigns/operation-rico/

Boiler room fraudster wanted

Tunch KASHIF

Op Rico_Tunch KashifDOB: 19/03/1965

Offences: Tunch KASHIF is believed to have been engaged in various investment frauds over a period of several years. He has recently been involved in Fine Wine Investment Fraud with CAMPUS INVESTMENTS which offered fraudulent shares to UK investors.
KASHIF is currently thought to be in Biarritz, FRANCE.
KASHIF is a Turkish Cypriot so could also be in Northern Cyprus.
KASHIF has family links to the North London area.

Alias: No further details

Description: No further details

Suspect

An unprecedented international police operation across the UK and Spain, other parts of Europe and the United States has targeted suspected masterminds of boiler room operations which are believed to be responsible for millions of pounds of investment fraud.

A groundbreaking partnership between UK and Spanish law enforcement agencies has led to a total of 110 arrests after 35 warrants were executed at private addresses and in buildings where boiler room operations were allegedly being conducted.​​​​​​​​​

Suspect's own photo wearing what are believed to be high value watches on feet ​High value goods including an Aston Martin, Ferrari, Mercedes, BMW, Mustang, designer clothes, watches and cash in various denominations with a value in excess of £500,000 were also seized. (Pictured right and below)

The City of London Police, as the national policing lead for economic crime, and Policía Nacional co-ordinated strikes in Spain, England, the United States and Serbia, marking a significant step forward in a two-year investigation into men suspected of being at the peak of an extensive network of organised crime.

http://www.cityoflondon.police.uk/news-and-appeals/international-police-operation-targets-suspected-boiler-room-masterminds/Pages/default.aspx

The suspect who is a long time stinking thief is Sam Sharpley the toe rag. he was a member of the Brinton group fraud. his whole family are in it. a creep. you will find the story in Southend echo.

Eureka offers

I know who and where these people are.
It is a scam. A boiler room.
The guy Peter is the LOADER. He's British I presume? Unless they got another loader.

Contact me via private msg here and I can try to fill you in.