Bob Volman Price Action Scalping

by what authority do you demand to know. it is really none of your business.

There is something called "Freedom of speech" in this part of the world where I live.
If you are not breaking any low, you can say and ask what ever you want.
This is where my authority if coming from.

Understood now?

you are so powerful.

you will just have to learn the hard way through years of pain and anguish.

but dont feel bad most people take your path.

When you are ready let me know. I can show you an easier more gentle way.

Ninja Trader will support you in trading FREE using the DOM. I know I do. it is totally FREE, I know you can do this with for example IB Brokers and with AMP Trading. ask NT and they will set you up for free. I have been using it for maybe 3 years never paid a penny. of course you need data. well AMP will supply CQG data which is free or you might have to pay for CME exchange fees of $15 or take delayed data. Forex data is always free. You can use IB Brokers data feed. I used it free. and you can trade with either IB Brokers or AMP free using the DOM.

NinjaTrader has not been available to new customers at AMP for quite some time now.

WOW I did not know this.

I think Ninja Trader went into the brokerage business and must be excluding other brokers now. incredible. I dont see any other reason to restrict AMP. It has to be a play and grab for money.

you can not give away for free and expect to make money. you have to find some way to make money. and they have been actively advertising their brokerage all over the internet. Too bad.

they have cut me off from support. I figured it was because I never gave them any money. they are searching for the money. They did not offer their software at discount this past Christmas season as in the past. I thought that was because NT8 was due out. They might increase the price on NT8 new licenses. so in the end I am probably playing a dangerous game of price increases. I wanna see NT8 first and that might cost me more money like $1500 instead of the present $1000. tough decisions for tough traders. hahaha. maybe I will shoot over to TradeStation where your commissions go against your monthly $100 fee for the software. but that can kick me in the pants also.

Trying to get bye for free is not always easy. hahaha.

thanks for the Heads Up. I might contact NT to ask if they intend to increase the license price. if anyone finds out please post it.

Hello Guys,

I am new to TW2 and plan to share some charts EUR/USD based on B.Volman method! I look forward to share my journey to Price Action Scalping!