Bob Volman Price Action Scalping

Hello photize

Thanks for this information.
I was desperately looking for tick chart without paying too much.
I read your post also on "wallstreet2easystreet.com".
Did you purchased your tick bar licence or you are still using the 2 weeks free evaluation?

Thanks
Merka
I purchased the indicator many months ago Its great and fuss free, this is the reason the owner modified it form and now others, it is not much of an expense compared to other alternatives and outperforms many, please support a reliable product if you enjoy it, cheers Pho

Hello guys

do you know any low forex spread broker to suggest?
Bob Volman suggests to find broker with 1 or 2 pip spread but till now I did't find any of them.

Thanks

If your not in the USA I use Pepperstone on EU and get betwean 0.00 and 0.2 pip spread plus very competitive commisions, all for a very low minimum investment ,the Razor account is also ECN tagged and provides 2nd level equivalent data.
cheers
Pho

Ninja Trader is free software with tick charts. I use NT7 and the new MT8 was due out in January so I expect to see it very soon. there was a new version of NT7 out last week. and that fixed some things. many brokers will link to NT so you can trade off the NT platform.

you can use the DOM for trading free off NT. but if you want to use the NT chart trading or if you use a bot or computer auto trading you will need a license for those functions. Maybe you also need a license if you are a broker who is doing multiple accounts on your one computer.

I know you can do actual trading using the DOM which most people do not know this. they think you need a license to trade the DOM. but you dont.

Ninja Trader is free software with tick charts. I use NT7 and the new MT8 was due out in January so I expect to see it very soon. there was a new version of NT7 out last week. and that fixed some things. many brokers will link to NT so you can trade off the NT platform.

you can use the DOM for trading free off NT. but if you want to use the NT chart trading or if you use a bot or computer auto trading you will need a license for those functions. Maybe you also need a license if you are a broker who is doing multiple accounts on your one computer.

I know you can do actual trading using the DOM which most people do not know this. they think you need a license to trade the DOM. but you dont.

Dear Jingles, thanks for the information
I am very Tech Savvy.
I ran Ninja trader for a month as I seemed desperate to use it, many Volman traders are trading with it, unfortunately to trade live is around $999 for the licence or have higher spreads for a lease version, so I ran the demo on FXCM , on a few days the data source dried up and on most days the demo data was disasterously poor patchy and gappy, I gave up and desperately tried to source 4 digit tick candles as:

1, although I have traded for a few years I do it for the challenge not the money and a $250-1000 account is plenty for some beer and holiday money, decent accounts for Ninja cost 2500 to 10000 (to match a good broker) plus the software purchase, those in the market may want to invest, others starting the Volman route may just want a simple elegant solution.
I hope this helps.
Photize

no you are not listening carefully. everyone says you can not use NT to trade but that is NOT TRUE.

Ninja Trader will support you in trading FREE using the DOM. I know I do. it is totally FREE, I know you can do this with for example IB Brokers and with AMP Trading. ask NT and they will set you up for free. I have been using it for maybe 3 years never paid a penny. of course you need data. well AMP will supply CQG data which is free or you might have to pay for CME exchange fees of $15 or take delayed data. Forex data is always free. You can use IB Brokers data feed. I used it free. and you can trade with either IB Brokers or AMP free using the DOM.

Do NOT let them BS you into paying money to use it to trade. that is a LIE just to get your money. and once you are setup for free you are all set to keep using it. that is why you want to get your free data from your broker then you automatically can trade for free.

NT and Kiniteck play all kinds of games to get money out of you. dont pay anyone anything. get it all free. now exchange fees are levied by CME they get the money and that you might have to pay if you trade their data. but it is only $15 a month for most of it. there might be a few things that are low cost and you can skip the $15. as they are separate charges. I am not sure on all the details. I get more than what I want for $15 through AMP. they only want I think a $500 opening account. and you are all set up. they will take the $15 out of your account each month.

I remember back in early 1980s it costed like $900 a month for CQG just to see the chart. none of the fancy analysis you get today for free. and back then commissions were expensive. Nothing below $25 a trade. and most much more expensive like $75 a trade. so just be grateful. oh and it took many minutes to make a phone call and get the order into a pit and get confirmation back. you could lose a fortune waiting for a fill. and many did lose big amounts waiting for the fill. the normal risk on placing a trade on sp500 was typically $1000. that was split $500 on entry and $500 on exit. today you get it instintly and the risk is maybe one tick or $12.50 at most.

the reason the risk was $500 was because it was the original sp500 contract which is 10 times the size of the ES today. although along the way the the $500 was cut in half to $250 and later cut down to $50 a point. and the wait which could take several minutes or more could easily move 1 point

I have AMP and they have farther back historical data and they only require $500 for an account and $400 margin to day trade ES. $1000 to day trade Gold. bye the way AMP I think has 40 different softwares you can use free. you should look into AMP. they are a good company in my opinion for the small trader. IB Brokers wants $10,000 to open an account. and they give almost no back data for your charts. although I understand there have been some changes since I was there.

no you are not listening carefully. everyone says you can not use NT to trade but that is NOT TRUE.

since I was there.

well evrything you say is your experience
this is the forex link from AMP futures
http://www.ampfutures.com/ninjatrader_forex.html Just click it to find where you arrive

here you can compare spreads small accounts are 1.5 - 2 pips (No Ninja) medium Accounts $2000+ deposit 0.4 https://www.fxcm.com/open-account/?platform=ninja

I am not trying to contradict you EURUSD on a 70tick chart is all we are expecting to trade . Pepperstone requires 200 Aud for low ecn spreads ,

Many thanks
Pho

If your not in the USA I use Pepperstone on EU and get betwean 0.00 and 0.2 pip spread plus very competitive commisions, all for a very low minimum investment ,the Razor account is also ECN tagged and provides 2nd level equivalent data.
cheers
Pho

I'm based in UK.
Thanks for replying
Merka

Ninja Trader will support you in trading FREE using the DOM. I know I do. it is totally FREE, I know you can do this with for example IB Brokers and with AMP Trading. ask NT and they will set you up for free. I have been using it for maybe 3 years never paid a penny....

Good to now that Ninjatrader "superDOM" is free.
Are you using the static or dynamic superDOM.
Are you able to use tick data for free with the superDOM?

Thanks
Merka

I have never given NT a penny for anything. all free. I dont know what you mean by static and dynamic DOM. the DOM bounces around with prices moving up and down and the prices more or less stay centered up and down. ALL I KNOW is the Super Dom is FREE.

they have a different business plan to make money. they are now running a brokerage which they claim is super low commissions. I have not looked into that. they might be good. I dont know. also if you have a brokerage account with NT I dont know if the data is free or not. you have to ask them and let us know. I set up with AMP years ago and it works for me. that is all I know. Could things be better. I guess so . this industry is under very rapid development. now some places will give you free chart trading. I know you can do free chart trading on forex with NETDANIA. I also use these charts as I kind of like some features of NetDania. been with them for about 5 years. all free all data free but long back history data but it is forex and stocks and some indexes and other goodies. they have almost all stock in the entire world. it is all free online. they are working to improve their software also but no tick charts as far as I know.

but netdania is super easy to use and everyone should have a graphics setup. you dont even have to tell them who you are. you can use a phony email address that they use for login. they never check and never emailed me in a good 4 to 5 years. very clean.

so I have this free account using my fake email and fake name. and I get charts. if I had a real forex account with someone. then I could do free chart trading on the charts. right now I think I can only do practice trading. not sure as I never used it. not interested in playing games with no money trading. hahaha.

the USA stocks are 15 minutes delayed but the stocks in most countries are live.

I use it for some usa stocks but I dont trade them so I dont care if they are 15 min delayed. I only look at them maybe once a week just to see what is happening. I do trade ES and I like to look at a few charts to compare once in awhile to make sure things are running ok. also if I read about a stock I might like to look at a chart.

people need to get up on these things and report back what they learn. things change over time. I am focused on what I do and that is it.

Nice video. I have to admit. I had the NT people install and set up my software so it worked with IB Brokers and AMP Futures. they set up the DOM and all software free. I did not know I had the choices but mine is set up since it was installed in the dynamic auto centered as default. my DOM always keeps the active price in the center of the ladder automatically. It is the way it always worked when they set it up for me.

By the way Guys Ninja Trader is free , no really its free, well for demo, you can also get a lease version and pay higher spreads but then its Free ? like an Iphone on contract? ??.
Here is a list of Ninjatrader brokers http://uk.investing.com/brokers/forex-brokers/ninja-trader all with free demos dom and everything else. you can easily check the pip vs platform vs minimum investment.
Oh is this the Bob Volman forum , well yes it is, "so is it 70tick scalping on EU/USD" , "Oh yes I do believe it is" well I never.
I ran a FREE yes believe me or not FREE NT platform with a bridge to my affordable MT4 broker to action the orders , it worked fine I was using the largest NT broker FXCM they gave me a free DEMO 3 days out of 5 I had problems of upto 30 minutes where the data would basicly disapear , some days it was just patchy, Guess what forget it.
If you want NT FREE and trade open an account and pay around 3 pip spread, if you require low spreads pay 999 for it and deposit $2000 + dollars.
If you dont like MT4 yuck its not NT get Ctrader its free and has great 2nd level dom data presentation which is easy to understand, it also has free tick charts upto 34 ticks, the 34 tick chart from guess who Pepperstone is pretty much similar to their MT4 70 tick and eminantly tradeable, you can download the demo its FREE is very nice to use (I use the dom as its clearer than that in MT4) just try it any name etc .
I hope this helps for those Volman enthusiasts who do not need endless delayed stock feeds.
Merka if you are in the UK and prepared for a slightly higher spread investigate CFD as they are TAX FREE on all profits in the UK :)
cheers Pho

Why are you implying that there is any problem with NT. are you a hidden vendor for other companies.

LOOK. I have ninja trader for years with no real problems. it has tick charts and you can set the tick number you want anywhere from 1 to infinity. not just at 34 tick. 70 tick charts should be no problem. now I dont trade this system. but you can keep ninja trader for free for years. for as long as you want it is free. it is not a week demo account. it is a real account. well I guess you have to put money into it if you want to make real trades and call that an account.

but stop playing games with words. lets get the basic truth out there. now mostly there is ninja trader software and then there is a data source. and as much as I can see it will link to almost all data sources in the world. if you had a problem with data that is not NT that is the data vendor. I used NT on FXCM for a few years but with their financial problems I took my money out and am waiting to see what happens. If I am putting my money into a company I dont want to have to worry they are going to declare bankruptcy and keep my money. so I am very conservative with my money. I only have a limited amount and can not afford something happening to it.

bye the way I never had a problem on FXCM they were 100% for me for a few years.

right now I get my data from CQG which was delivering data in probably 1980 or even the 1970's anyway they have had a superior reputation for maybe close to 50 years. and they seem to have their act together on data. so I feel comfortable with CQG data source which I get free except that I have to pay $15 CME fee which is no way to get around CME fee as far as I know. that goes to CME they charge $15 for certain of their markets like ES Gold Oil etc. all included. I am only interested in ES. and a $15 monthly fee is peanuts in this game. that is my one and only fee for the past 6 years. and that fee has only been charged for the past 1 year. It was around this time that CME started charging for their live data. you might get lots more data time delayed.

let me say you can get a lot of free data that does not include CME for free or 15 min delayed for free from the free online NETDANIA. wonderful free graphics and data but no tick charts. it is mostly for the Forex trader. you can trade things in all the countries including most stocks and the exchange indexes. with live data except for us stock markets which are 15 min delayed but it gives you data for most stocks in usa but not all. they dont bother with some small ones. like mining stocks below a dollar. haha. or probably all pink sheet stocks are not done.

what I get is the cash price of SP500 instead of ES futures but this is nice being cash prices as there is no bump at roll over times. I like to see cash since I am trading ES futures.

everyone is different. try out a few things. see what you like. I believe AMP has 40 softwares besides NT that are free on AMP to trade. see what you like. I donno everything. but I do know I am happy with what I have and I have had it for years and never paid a penny for any graphics software from any vendor. it has all been free. except for the past 1 year of paying CME for its live data. Nothing I can do about that. at least one of the graphics vendors offers FREE Chart trading and I might move from NT to that one some day. I am not about to pay $1000 to NT.
Furgett It. hahaha. there is no need to pay any money for great software today. I think IB Brokers is working on free chart trader which will come out soon. I heard of another one has it. NetDania has Free Chart trader and supports forex dealers. If people tell NetDania they want 70 tick charts they can put it up for everyone. and NT has $1000 chart trader come on. I am not stupid. If I decide I want Chart trader it is good bye NT Hello new software.

In todays market the only way for these companies to get business is to offer FREE GRAPHICS SOFTWARE. anyone charging is in an old fashioned business and is open to losing its customers. but we are at the edge of programmers getting CHART TRADER software up and running and debugged as there is a lot of money riding on getting the order placements correct. so wait and see. keep your $1000 money in your pocket.

now if you have an algorithm computer program robot to do your trading for you that is a different story. you might have to pay for that. not sure but Trade Station might do it for free. and they have great software. high quality. most bots are suppose to be at Trade Station I was reading. I dont program anything. so I have nothing more to say. You have to learn to take care of yourself sometimes. if you are intersted you can phone than and talk to someone and get all your answers and report back here.

I have dumped about all I know about these things in this thread.

and let me say that Ninja Trader is a great company with great software and it was all free. now that is amazing. stop bitching about them. how many companies do you know that goes to all this expense and work and gives it away for free. so be nice. for the price it is the best of the best being FREE. Be Grateful

If you want to trade ninja with $200 its impossible, and its not free for eurusd forex end of! show me a link with 0.0 to 0.5 (i am being generous) spreads tradeable with ninja for free I'll sign up OH eurUSD only needed by the way, Its a simple question for the beginers many thx

Why are you implying that there is any problem with NT. are you a hidden vendor for other companies.

I agree Ninja is a great platform and has some great plugins

now if you have an algorithm computer program robot to do your trading for you that is a different story. you might have to pay for that. not sure but Trade Station might do it for free. and they have great software. high quality. most bots are suppose to be at Trade Station I was reading. I dont program anything. so I have nothing more to say. You have to learn to take care of yourself sometimes. if you are intersted you can phone than and talk to someone and get all your answers and report back here.

I have dumped about all I know about these things in this thread.

and let me say that Ninja Trader is a great company with great software and it was all free. now that is amazing. stop bitching about them. how many companies do you know that goes to all this expense and work and gives it away for free. so be nice. for the price it is the best of the best being FREE. Be Grateful

I agree Ninja is a great platform and has some great plugins by the way if you want to trade through it it is not free its either purchased or needs increase pip or investment.
Algo trading however is free
https://www.spotware.com/products/client-side-applications/calgo
and you can get 0.0 to 0.2 pip spread but The forum manager will have to excuse me as Algo's are not connected to Bob Volman's method so I will cease discussing it.
Pho

bye the way I never had a problem on FXCM they were 100% for me for a few years.

everyone is different. try out a few things. see what you like. I believe AMP has 40 softwares besides NT that are free on AMP to trade.

so be nice. for the price it is the best of the best being FREE. Be Grateful

AMP do not offer Forex on NT (FXCM) full stop! so drop that argument, they do however look like a great and well rounded company maybe MT4 would be good.

and PLEASE explain what the hell you are arguing about
NT is good for forex if you can stand the investment or higher spreads.
AMP looks like a good company I cannot comment as I find it hard to find published EURUSD spreads for a $250 investment.
so the question is where can you get good spreads for EURUSD with low commision for a small investment.
that was the original forum question.
I answered it simply requiring after testing an investment of 200AUD and $45 for software.
then this rediculous tyrade about stocks, s&P delayed data $15 a month etc etc
Its irrelevant
Please axcuse me as I leave the room :sleep:
Pho

By the way Guys Ninja Trader is free , no really its free,
Here is a list of Ninjatrader brokers http://uk.investing.com/brokers/forex-brokers/ninja-trader all with free demos dom and everything else. you can easily check the pip vs platform vs minimum investment.....

Merka if you are in the UK and prepared for a slightly higher spread investigate CFD as they are TAX FREE on all profits in the UK :)
cheers Pho

Thanks photize for the link and suggestion about CFD. I will definitely investigate them. It's always nice to be tax free on your hardly earned green pips.

Merka