BO time again GBP - Yen

Attachments

• 03.04.09 GBP Yen 1859 GMT.jpg
    03.04.09 GBP Yen 1859 GMT.jpg
    159.5 KB · Views: 136
As it Moves GBP Yen 1924 GMT

New set up...1859 03.04.09 GBP YEN ....

chart coming

Strong forces still behind Yen weakness and some relative £ strength.

Attachments

• 1924 GMT - 03.04.09 GBP Yen 1 hour chart.jpg
    1924 GMT - 03.04.09 GBP Yen 1 hour chart.jpg
    191.5 KB · Views: 132
classic trap.... hope you got out at larger S/R? Beautiful short opp at 147.75

The build up of the 2nd flag would have had many newbies, fortunately not you, nicely done btw, going long, looking for another run like the day we just had, placed stops and gone off, only for Asia to push up the market to the 4hr-daily S/R, where, all the sellers were waiting to short the bugger. This is why the flag was where and when it was to suck in the longs and give them the liquidity to short the S/R.

That's how I see it anyhow! Nice work taking some from the breakout thou!

Time stamp of 1936 GMT 03.04.09 shortterm cover and even short on evening stars...

Time stamp of 1936 GMT 03.04.09 shortterm cover and even short on evening stars...

charts for cover/short 1939 gmt. will see if I have this right 5 min chart..

Attachments

• Evening stars by 3 at 1938 spells cover and short term short.jpg
    Evening stars by 3 at 1938 spells cover and short term short.jpg
    169.3 KB · Views: 128
classic trap.... hope you got out at larger S/R? Beautiful short opp at 147.75

The build up of the 2nd flag would have had many newbies, fortunately not you, nicely done btw, going long, looking for another run like the day we just had, placed stops and gone off, only for Asia to push up the market to the 4hr-daily S/R, where, all the sellers were waiting to short the bugger. This is why the flag was where and when it was to suck in the longs and give them the liquidity to short the S/R.

That's how I see it anyhow! Nice work taking some from the breakout thou!

Interesting comment WASP.

I am long run GBP bullish vs Yen.

I look for all continuation patterns to scale up additionally whilst holding a base level of long.

I switched a 7 digit sum of Mortgages to Yen to devalue it at 140 ok so far but expect some pull back after big moves but long term up for now.

Intersting time on currencies..

On the short

I look for all continuation patterns to scale up additionally whilst holding a base level of long.

I switched a 7 digit sum of Mortgages to Yen to devalue it at 140 ok so far but expect some pull back after big moves but long term up for now.

As a quick countertrend short, on this Underlying the 3 evening stars were especially when occurring near recent resistance highs.

covered and getting long again soon countertrends profits to be taken quick.

Attachments

• countetrend short may cover and not push it.jpg
    countetrend short may cover and not push it.jpg
    168.9 KB · Views: 135
Gbp Jpy

I like this pair, it's a bit like dating Hellena Bonham Carter and that chick who microwaves your pet rabbits. ! It's not without risk, but somehow it keeps you coming back for more... :) mmhhhhh

Next Continuation pattern for Upside Break Out GBP/YEN

chart

Attachments

• Next UP BO  - GBP YEN - 2024 GMT 03.04.09.jpg
    Next UP BO - GBP YEN - 2024 GMT 03.04.09.jpg
    162.6 KB · Views: 158
I like this pair, it's a bit like dating Hellena Bonham Carter and that chick who microwaves your pet rabbits. ! It's not without risk, but somehow it keeps you coming back for more... :) mmhhhhh

Agreed, CB nice aviator, don't let him get your eye!

It offers the most extreme big currency pairing: saving nations currency, nation of pensioners, nonspenders and export market in long run fixed decline in export economy vs profligate spenders currency.

Ahh, me be a day trader... No long term views, just saw an opp for 80 up and down and couldn't say no!

Intraday Hrly GBPUSD with additional adds to GBP longs expect BO to upside on Wednesday/Thursday... 1.666+

Attachments

• hrly GBPUSD 23rd June.jpg
    hrly GBPUSD 23rd June.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 128
have shown, the 4 hourly
chart, with the entry levels.

Attachments

• 30.6.09 GBPUSD - Short Sharp Break Out.jpg
    30.6.09 GBPUSD - Short Sharp Break Out.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 140